Sleep over

The complications of High School

 

 
Kisa's POV.
 
"It's 4:50 i should go now" i smiled to Ilhoon
 
"So.....please stay longer" he whined tugging arm
 
"My brother will get worried" i tried to push him off
 
"Yeah please just stay for another hour" Yoona pleaded 
 
"No i told him i would be home by 5"
 
I picked up my stuff and said goodbye
 
I walked home. Only then did i realise i was still wearing L.Joe's glasses.
 
"I should return these" i said folding them up and putting them in my pocket.
 
I hoped to see that beautiful boy again, but then again he probably has a girlfriend. A beautiful one way more prettier than me.
 
I don't know what is like to be in love....wait WHAT I'M NOT IN LOVE!!!!
 
I opened the door and place my books on the table beside the door.
 
"Min-soo I'm home" i said walking upstairs
 
"Ok!" He yelled back
 
I walked up to my room and flopped down on my bed.
 
I lie there for awhile taking out the black glasses from my pocket and placing them on my bedside table.
 
 
L.Joe's POV.
 
We sat on the couch watching tv, when CAP's sister walked in.
 
Oh my god! Um think of something.
 
So i did. I slouched into the couch until my head was completely hidden under the leather backrest.
 
"Min-soo I'm home" she said
 
He looked at me with evil eyes and replied "ok"
 
I heard her walking up the stairs and i came out of my hiding spot
 
"I should go" i mumbled walking toward the door.
 
"Really?" CAP asked pointing outside the window to where Chunji was walking past
 
My eyes widened as i saw the killer expression on his face.
I opened the door slightly and peeked next door.
 
Chunji was too busy banging on the door bellowing my name to notice me sticking my head out from CAP's house.
 
I retracted my head back inside. Then i turned around, CAP was watching a cartoon so i decided to explore the house.
 
"Where the hell do you think your going" CAP said in a serious tone then quickly putting me in a headlock.
 
I gulped. This is it. He is gonna kill me. Oh well. Better him than Chunji. I will never even know that girls name.
 
All of a sudden he falls to the floor in a laughing fit. "You thought i was gonna kill you didn't you?!?" He laughed
 
I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I sat on one of the bench stools
 
Then CAP's sister came down stairs
 
"What's your problem,Min-soo?!?" She yelled walking down the stair case.
 
"O right. Kisa this is my friend L.Joe" he said pointing to me
 
Oh crap! There is no place to hide, i can't run away now. Oh no!!! CAP's got his arm around my neck again. Then i fell hard off the stool onto the hard tile floor.
 
"OW!" I try not to look at her, I'm so embarrassed right now.
 
Wait a second did she just........no....did she.....blush.......no of course she didn't.......but she.......no way....I'm going insane......am i
 
Think about something else....wait her name is Kisa..what a beautiful name 
 
Authors POV.
 
Kisa stood in silence for a few moments before bowing her head politely trying to stop her cheeks from turning red.
 
"Ok that's enough lets go" CAP yelled dragging L.Joe off the floor and back to the couch.
 
Kisa cupped her hot cheeks with her hands and walked into the kitchen to start on dinner.
 
L.Joe and CAP watched a movie while Kisa stayed in the kitchen cooking chicken dumplings
 
She occasionally glance up from her cooking to stare at L.Joe. If CAP didn't stop glare at her or L.Joe stare dreamily in her direction she could watch him all day.  
 
Finally Dinner was ready. Kisa set laid out an extra bowl for L.Joe, she filled each bowl with steaming rice and a couple of Chicken dumplings.
 
-Smells good- CAP thought to himself getting off the couch and walking toward the dinning room. L.Joe obediently followed.
 
The trio sat down at the table. CAP made sure that he was in between L.Joe and Kisa and began to eat.
 
Kisa was glad she ate quickly because no one spoke all through dinner.
 
Every time L.Joe tried to ask Kisa something CAP would glare evilly in his direction.
 
After a very silent dinner L.Joe smiled and thanked Kisa while CAP was in the restroom.
 
CAP and L.Joe watched some more videos while Kisa cleaned up.
 
Kisa's POV.
 
After i cleaned up the dinning room and kitchen i decided to have a shower and get an early sleep. It was Friday but if i am going to meet Seohyun i better get up early.
 
The time was 9:34pm i had just finished my shower and i went downstairs to say goodnight.
 
'Its ok Kisa, in the morning he will be gone and you'll never have to face him or his beautiful girlfriend' i kept telling myself.
 
Min-soo had gone to the shower and i walked down the stairs to where L.joe was sitting on the couch watching an anime.
 
"Hello" he greeted me 
 
"Hi" i muttered nervously
 
"Are you ok?" He said starting to look concerned.
 
"No, I'm fine" 
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Yes" i took a deep breath in
 
"Thank you again so much for letting me borrow these" i said as i passed him his glasses.
 
"Oh, no worries" he smiled (a little disappointed?) why did he look sad?
 
"Can i ask you something?" He said digging around in his pocket.
 
"Um....o...o..k" i gulped nervously
 
"Can i take a picture of you wearing them?" he said passing the glasses back to me.
 
"Um...what...wait...no..you..yo..you can't" i managed to muffle.
 
"Oh ok" he said really looking disappointed 
 
"No, i mean, it's just that i'm so.....so"
 
"So what?" He said placing the glasses gently on my nose.
 
"So u..ug..ugly" i said covering my face with my hands.
 
"UGLY!!! Your not ugly" he smiled wrapping his arms around me.
 
Oh my......oh my.....oh my..HE IS ACTUALLY HUGGING ME!!!! Wait no he's just comforting me its not a real hug, or is it.
 
"I am ugly" i said pushing him away.
 
"You don't like my hugs" he giggled 
 
Oh my God so he was actually hugging me, i must be in a dream, in 3 seconds I'll wake up and I'll be back in Seoul.
 
"What about if you take a picture with me" 
 
I shook my head gently slowly removing the glasses
 
He softly swatted my hand away and pushed them back on top of my nose.
 
"Please.." He begged.
 
"No..I'm ugly"
 
"STOP SAYING THAT!!!! YOUR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!" 
 
I shook my head again
 
"Please for me..." He said with big puppy dog eyes.
 
My heart started to melt at the sight of the beautiful boy in front of me pouting like a duck and his dark brown eyes simmering in the light.
 
"Please......"he continued
 
'No"
 
"Please"
 
"Um...nn..no"
 
"Please Kisa"
 
I finally gave in.
 
He smiled and stood beside me. He was so warm and i smelt like marshmallows. mmmm. Ah no!! stop thinking about food!!!
 
He gently put his arm around me pulling me slightly closer.
 
"Smile"
 
I shock my head
 
He pouted and softly pinched my cheeks to make me smile. It worked. He was touching my cheeks that were already turning bright red.
 
Oh did he notice me blushing, oh no, he's probably going to slap me now or worst he will ignore me just like CAP does.
 
He didn't do anything he just smiled and held his phone up and took a picture.
 
"Looks good" he said shoving his phone back into his pocket
 
"Um...ok...g..goodnight" i muttered nervously 
 
Oh my God why is he coming closer. I slowly step back and then
 
3.......
 
2...
 
1. 
 
BOOM. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. HE KISSED ME!!!!!
 
(A/n : calm down everyone!!! It wasn't a proper kiss, just a peck on her forehead ok so no lovey dovey couple stuff yet, ok bye)
 
WOW WOW WOW WOW.
 
Now for sure i am blushing no doubt.
 
"Goodnight" he whispers kindly in my ear
 
I politely bow again and walk up stairs. I'm so glad CAP wasn't there, he would have killed us both.
 
I slowly hope into my bed and close my eyes. This is the best day of my life so far. 
 
I love Inchon i have a fancy house, good friends, school is ok and now L.Joe kissed me. I'm so lucky.
 
 
L.Joe's POV.
 
I can't believe i did that. I'm a e. I'm. Stupid idiot. she hates me she Hates me. WHY WHY WHY WHYWHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT!!!
 
 hope and pray that CAP will never ever find out EVER!!! Or I'm dead DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!!!
 
Kisa probably hates me now. Who just goes up to people and kisses them. I'm an idiot!!
 
I hear CAP come out of the bathroom upstairs and he says goodnight to Kisa.
 
He comes down stairs. THANK GOD he doesn't ask about Kisa, I'm a terrible liar.
 
He sits down and we watch a horror movie about some weird house. 
 
"I'm going to bed, you can sleep here. AND DON'T YOU DARE OR EVEN THINK ABOUT SNEAKING INTO MY SISTER'S ROOM!!!!!I IT THAT CLEAR!!!" He whisper yelled so that he would wake Kisa up.
 
I nodded my head frantically. I'm so glad he wasn't here to witness he sister and me. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH GOD!!!!!
 
CAP's eyes never left me as he walked up the stairs. I snuggled into the blanket CAP gave me. It was nice and warm and the leather couch was really comfy. 
 
I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep but i couldn't i just kept thinking about Kisa and her beautiful face. Wow.
 
I eventually fell asleep and woke up the next morning. I open my eyes slightly, it's still dark outside. My eyes are too heavy for me to open them completely so i close my eyes and just lie still. 
 
Wow CAP is so loud i can hear him snoring from here.
 
I roll over and try not to think about Kisa. I rummage in my pocket for my phone.
 
I check the time. It's 6:29am. I check my messages.
 
The sunlight starts to slowly seep through the curtains and my eyes start to unjust to the faint light in the still dark room.
 
9:23PM Niel - Hey Joe!! In found a girl friend!!!!! 🇫🇷😍😘😜
 
Argh i didn't think he was up at this time, but i replied anyway.
 
6:30AM L.Joe - ok, that's nice. What's her name?
 
6:33AM Niel  - why are you up so early it's Saturday you usually sleep in.
 
6:33AM L.Joe - I'm staying at my friends house cuz Chanhee is really pissed off with me
 
6:33AM Niel - ok, anyway her name is Florence and she is Japanese🇯🇵 French🇫🇷. She can speak Korean very well though 
 
6:34AM L.Joe - right? 
 
6:34AM Niel - your still a loner
 
6:34AM L.Joe - NO I'M NOT I HAVE A VERY PRETTY GIRL IN MIND!!!
 
6:34AM Niel - i told you before Chunji doesn't count as a girlfriend
 
6:35AM L.Joe - I HAVE A REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL GIRL HER NAME IS KISA!!!
 
6:35AM Niel - wow you've got a good imagination, Kisa is a nice name
 
6:36AM L.Joe - ARGH SHE IS REAL!!
 
6:36AM Niel - of course she is....anyway whats been happening
 
6:36AM L.Joe - nm. Tell me about that Japanese weirdo your dating
 
6:36AM Niel - hey! She is beautiful. Her Name is Florence Agemaki
 
6:37AM L.Joe - ok but Kisa is way more beautiful
 
6:37AM Niel - its all in your head, Florence can speak French, English, German, Japanese and Korean 
 
6:37AM L.Joe - like i care? 
 
6:38AM Niel - she is so smart 🇫🇷🇬🇧🇩🇪🇯🇵🇰🇷 and she plays violin, piano and flute
 
6:38AM L.Joe - ok whatever. 
 
I put my phone back into my pocket and got up off the couch. I stretched my arms and legs. 
 
I decided to go into he kitchen and cook something for the others.
 
 I wanted to cook breakfast for CAP to thank him and i wanted to impress Kisa.
 
Oh no! what do i cook!!! HOW DO I COOK!!! 
 
So i google searched. Everything looked so hard and confusing. Then i thought hard.
 
I decided i should cook something American something easy, something i wouldn't burn.
 
Pancakes, mmmm i remember eating some when i used to live in California.
 
Ok so i looked up the recipe for pancakes.  
 
I found all the ingredients easily, not that i was watching Kisa cook (hehe)
 
I don't know how to cook, OH NO!!!! 
 
I followed the instructions precisely and did everything the website to me to and finally i was done.
 
CAP's POV.
 
*sniff sniff* i smell burning.
 
BURNING!!!!!!!!
 
I jump out of bed and pull my pants on.
 
I rush down the stairs into the kitchen. N my way down i nearly die because of how fast i was running. 
 
When i get to the kitchen  what do i see......
 
L.Joe is cooking, in my kitchen, a plate full of black pancakes.
 
I laugh at the sight of him trying to scrap off a pancake that was stuck to the pan.
 
"What are you doing?" I asked turning the stove off.
 
"What does it look like, Sherlock"
 
"Your trying to kill us"
 
"To be honest i can't cook properly, Chunji is normally the one that cooks me dinner"
 
"Then i suggest you leave the rest to Kisa" i said poking one of the burn pancakes
 
Kisa's POV.
 
I roll over in my bed to look at the clock. It's 7:43am. Time to get up.
 
I stumbled out of bed and wander across my room to my phone that had started ringing 
 
(A/n : purple text = Seohyun, blue text = Kisa)
 
--X----x Incoming Call - SEOHYUN💟 x----X--
 
Hi Kisa
 
Hello
 
I'm on my way!
 
Ok
 
Your sound.......not happy
 
Are you ok sweetly
 
Yeah Joo I'm fine i just woke up
 
Ok anyway I'm gonna be their in about half an hour
 
I thought you said you were coming at 10
 
I couldn't wait. I got up extra early
 
Ok so i be around in 1 hour ok after i go see my cousin.
 
Ok bye 
 
Love you Kisa!
 
Love you to Joo!
 
Bye
 
Ok by by
 
--X----x Call Ended - SEOHYUN💟 x----X--
 
I put my phone down and walk downstairs
 
I smile at the thought of seeing L.Joe asleep on the couch his hair all messed up. ARGH NO NO NO STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!!
 
I walk into the kitchen and see on the bench a small pile of pancakes stacked on a white plate it was so beautiful the way the fruit surrounding it.
 
Then next to it there was a note
 
Hello Kisa,
I'm sorry about last night I'm an idiot, I'm stupid, I'm sorry
I tried to cook for you but it failed so CAP made the pancakes 
Me and CAP and going for a walk now, ok
Bye L.Joe
 
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Hey guys!!
Love you all so very much!!!
How was this chapter?!?!?!? 
I think l.joe is so so so so so so so so so so cute!
What do you think i should have in the next chapter(s) 
Sorry about the N.A.P
Don't worry it's coming very soon!!!!! Maybe (not) 
Anyway another shout out to JULIE!!!! CINDY!!!! Love you guys so so so so so so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
I hope i updated it quicker than last time LOVE YOU ALL