Mixed feelings

The complications of High School

 

Niel's POV.
 
I feel so weak, having to be saved by that new guy. I didn't even get a chance to ask his name. Oh I'll ask him in home room tomorrow.
 
The time was 3:24pm and I was walking home from school with L.Joe. He was going on and on about some new girl in the grade bellow us. I don't listen all I can do is think about that new guy and when the empty feeling that disappeared while he was around. Then I noticed, the feeling was back. The empty, lost feeling that buried itself deep in my heart.
 
"NIEL!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!!" L.Joe's voice snapped me out of my day dream.
 
"Daniel...are you feeling alright?" Minhyuk shook me
 
"Yeah. I'm fine i just need some rest"
 
When we got home i immediately headed upstairs to my room to sleep.
 
I lay on top of my bed trying to close my eyes. 
 
I can't sleep thinking about that guy. 
 
WHY WHY WHY I DON'T UNDERSTAND?!?!?!???!
 
CAP's POV.
 
As the bell went i walked out of the school gates and headed home. Usually i would wait for L.Joe but i don't know where he went.
 
"MINSOO!!!!! MINSOO!!!!!" I girl called to me
 
I turned around, it was that girl 'Tiffany' or something.
 
I stopped walking, only because i felt sorry for a pretty girl like that to be running after me in high heels.
 
She came closer and i noticed that her skirt was rolled up way too high and her hair was curled and had blonde streaks in it. Make up all over her face. Mascara painted thickly over her neat eyelashes. Grey and hot pink eyeshadow and heavy sparkling pink lip gloss
 
"Hi" she smiled
 
"Hello" 
 
"So.......um...are you going home?"
 
"No, I'm going to jump off a cliff"
 
"*giggles* your funny"
 
I smiled at her, then there was a very awkward silence. She kept staring at me, waiting for me to say something.
 
"Do you want to go out some time?" I asked her running my fingers though the bits of hair hanging loosely over her shoulder.
 
I usually went for popular girls, thats all she was. She and long light brown hair with blonde streaks in it. If i were to choose a girl. She would have short hair, strong build, fun, happy, easy going personality and someone hat loves me no matter what holds us apart. That sounds really sappy and girlish but now days all I care about is my status and how people look at me. I will be the leader of this school. And i suppose it won't hurt to have a hot, popular girl by my side.
 
"Sure, pick me up at five" she peaked my cheek and handed me a piece of paper.
 
She ran off in the opposite direction. I turned around again and headed home as normal.
 
Kisa's POV.
 
I collected my books from my locker and headed home.
 
After spending some time in the library with Ilhoon and changjo studying I feel so exhausted
 
I opened the front door and was greeted by the loud music blaring from the stereo. I put my books down on the side table and headed toward the living room. And then I saw.............
 
MinSoo on the couch asleep, while the music is playing so loud.
 
"MinSoo wake up! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I called as I walked over to turn the music off. 
 
All I heard was a loud thump after the music stopped, which indicated his had fallen off the couch. 
 
"MinSoo geez I was only gone for an hour and this is what happens" i whined as something hugged me from behind.
 
"Kisa, your so pretty" he mummbled into the crock of my neck
 
"MinSoo are you drunk?" I pushed him off me onto the hard tile floor
 
"No, why?" He grumbled getting up off the ground rubbing his bottom
 
"Your acting weird" i mumbled heading up to go to the shower. 
 
CAP's POV.
 
'Your acting weird' her words replayed in my mind. Am I acting weird? I guess I'm nervous about Tiffany, but why back in Seoul lots of girls threw themselves at me. I would choose one, use one and then get rid of her. Why am I nervous. I don't feel right around her, is it love? No it can't be Bang Minsoo doesn't fall in love, i think its..........it's........i don't know what it is but whatever it is i want it to go away. Argh it i just want to go back to Seoul.
 
*knock knock knock*
 
Yep, with out a doubt the idiot that ruined my thoughts was none other than the one the only Lee Byunghun. 
 
"Hey" he smiled in his usual goofy way
 
"What do you want now?"
 
"I'm bored wanna go somewhere?"
 
"No, I'm busy"
 
"With what?"
 
"I'm going to none of your damn business"
 
"Aww come on you can tell me"  
 
I ignored him and left the door open for him to freely enter the house. Oh well i better prepare for my 'date'. I walked up stairs to get changed and l.joe obediently followed me. 
 
"Where do you think your going?" i asked as i saw him approach Kisa's room
 
I saw him quickly retract from his actions and followed me into my room. After i changed i watched as l.joe played around with his phone and sat silently at the end of my bed.
 
L.joe's POV.
 
I followed Cap into his room and sat on his bed. I took out my phone as i received a new message from Niel.
 
4:06pm Niel*-* : Joe where are you?
 
4:15pm L.Joe🔱 : friends house why
 
4:15pm Niel*-*: I'm alone and bored
 
4:16pm L.Joe🔱 : where is Chunji
 
4:16pm Niel*-* : he went home
 
4:17pm L.Joe🔱 : ok then you can come here, i want you to meet my friend
 
4:18pm Niel*-* : what friend
 
4:18pm L.Joe🔱 : that new guy
 
4:21pm Niel*-* : why?
 
4:21pm L.Joe🔱 : just come next door
 
I put my phone away and looked up to cap who was looking through his big closet for a shirt. I looked at his back.
 
"I didn't know you had tattoos" 
 
"Oh them, i was drunk when i got that one" he said pointing to an archangel on the left side of his back
 
"And this one" i pointed to the gun on the opposite side of his back
 
"My friends chose that"
 
"And the cute turtle" i held back the urge to laugh at that statement
 
"It's for Kisa" 
 
Ah Kisa. I tried hard not to say anything about her beautiful figure and gorgeous face.
 
Ok really awkward moment
....
....
*knock knock*
 
"I'll get it." There was her heavenly voice again.
 
The door opened
 
"Kisa who is it" cap pushed past me
 
"I'm looking for lee Byunghun" a familiar voice nervously
 
I walked out of caps room to met Niel at the front door.
 
Niel's POV.
 
I the door opened is this the right house. I don't even know why he would come here anyway.
A girl a few years younger than me opened the door and straight behind her stood the guy the rescued me. For some reason seeing him made that empty feeling disappear within seconds. And damn is it hot in here or is it just the fact that he looks so good without a shirt...wait did i just....oh my God!!! Am i gay!!! WHAT THE NO!!!! BUT OH MY GOD I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!!!
 
"Hey Niel" L.Joe smiled toward me coming down the stairs
 
ing idiot i want to strangle him right here and now! Why didn't he tell me!!! What the hell!!! ARGH I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW
 
"L.joe I'm...i mean dinners ready" had to come up with a quick excuse to get out if there.
 
"Um....it's only 4:30..."
 
"Did i say dinner meant Chunji is calling you"
 
"But you said Chunji is..."
 
"Just hurry up you know what umma's like when he is pissed" i tried to laugh but it came out as a awkward and disturbing giggle.
 
"Oh alright" L.joe finally complied and came outside saying bye to that "extremely hot" guy and the girl 
 
Wait there was a girl was that his girlfriend?
 
Probably....but so what.....why does that hurt me....I'm not gay
 
Then it hit me FLORENCE I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I HAVE COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN 
 
 
As soon as we got inside i rushed upstairs to grab my phone that was in charge. Thank God it was 10:30 she knows that i have to go to school so she won't text unless its early in the morning. I put my phone back into charge and headed down stairs.
 
"Niel? Where is Chunji?"
 
"Huh? Chunji, why do you want Chunji?"
 
"You said" 
 
"Oh right i said i 'thought' i heard Chunji"
 
"Aww come on tell me whats wrong your acting weird"
 
"Weird i am not"
 
"Was it Kisa, shes gorgeous isn't she? IT BETTER NOT BE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND SHE IS MINNNEEEEE!!!!!" 
 
"Who is Kisa?"
 
"DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME SHE IS M I N E!!"
 
"I don't like that ing girl calm down and yes i have my own girlfriend"
 
"I've got my eye on you" 
 
"Whatever"
 
"Ok then, where's my dinner"
 
"Um....I'll be in my room"
 
I started to go upstairs and L.Joe stopped me
 
"Daniel whats wrong, you've been acting different since you came back"
 
"I don't wanna talk about this hyung"
 
"Hey, it's ok if you don't want to talk about it with me but you know you can't hide from chanhee"
 
He was right i can never hide my feelings from my best friend, my childhood buddy. I was confused about how i felt toward that guy, maybe it's just because he stood up for me when no one could. 
"I'll be fine don't worry ok" 
 
"Just know I'm always here for you in a manly way you know haha ok I'll leave you alone now"
 
I walked the rest if the way to my room and laid down on my bed, Still overcome with these mixed feelings, whats wrong with me?

Sorry for the short chapter guys the Nap needs time to develope i hope it's enough

tell me your opinion on the story so far i would love some comments 

im so so so very sorry i haven't been updating in a while

my dad was diagnosed with cancer and I've been really really busy so I'm so sorry

thanks Again for subbing and commenting it means alot to me!!!!!,

XXO