Lee Chan ~ part three

The Stories of Us

“Please, it’s only the beginning.” With that Lee Chan walked out of your grasp before you could talk him out of it.

 

Quite frankly you were now having a mental break down, because this is like the final battle between Captain Hook and Peter Pan. Then I hit you, the story revolved around you and Lee Chan.

 

Well, it didn’t actually hit you. More like it hit Lee Chan right in the jaw.

::::::::::

Fists were flying, groans were echoed, and blood gashed.

 

You didn’t want to see any of it, yet your body did nothing about it. All you could really do was watch these boys, whom you love fight over what you believe was actually you.

 

“S-Stop it right now!” You were stuttered and they kept on rough housing. Obviously they didn’t hear you. You watched as Jinsang’s fist flew into the air; his free hand was tight around the collar of Lee Chan’s shirt. You quickly glanced at Lee Chan’s face; all he had on was that stupid smirk. You know the one that he always has on when he thinks that he is the best, or when he is asking for more.  Suddenly Jinsang’s fist goes flying, but it doesn’t reach its destination. Your eyes were closed and you were in between the two. Somehow before Jinsang could beat the living breath out of Lee Chan, you had s in between the bodies. Both Lee Chan and Jinsang were taken back by your action. Not only were you in between the two, but you were wrapped securely around Lee Chan. Your arms around his waist with your head on his chest, eyes closed.

 

Jinsang’s fist dropped to his side. His other arm to the nape of his neck as he inwardly cursed, “This is not worth it. You are not worth it, you were never worth it.” With that, Jinsang grabbed his board acknowledging his defeat and rode down the road until his figure was merely there.

::::::::::

 

You stayed wrapped around Lee Chan for a while, that is until he loosened up a bit. He stepped back and gave you a cheeky smile. You blinked slowly and grabbed his hand, leading him inside your house to get him all bandaged up.

 

You sat Lee Chan down on a chair and he watched as you reached into the first aid cabinet to get the band aids. Once you were finished you crouched down and started to dab his lower lip, which was matter of fact, bloody and cut open, “Gosh, why are you so stupid?”

 

You stopped and looked at him, but he was just staring at you with a blank expression as if he were trying to configure words into one sentence that actually made sense.  You looked at him for a while and then in a quick gesture he leans in and kisses you. The kiss was slow and gentle, as if you were to be the one that was breaking. You loved him, and that you knew, but the taste of iron? Yeah, nope.

 

He pulled away, “I-I’m sorry I just-“

 

“It’s fine Lee Chan, C’mon, let’s get you fixed.” You smiled and started to aid his facial cuts and bruises.

 

::::::::::

Lee Chan fumbled with his fingers and repeatedly told you he was sorry, but you blocked it all because you knew that in the end it was never his fault to begin with.

 

“I’m sorry-“

 

“Stop it, Lee Chan.” You told him tiredly, “it was never you’re fault.”

 

“Yes it is, if I didn’t ask to fight-“

 

“But you did, and you stuck up for my stupid .” You laughed coldly, “It’s all my fault, The moment where I think I found my very own true love, he turns out to become a total douche.”

 

Lee Chan looked at you with sorrow in his eyes and he wrapped you in his arms once more, just like how he had done when you two were underneath the fort in the woods.

 

“Just stop looking for love right now, even if love doesn’t come now, it doesn’t mean it won’t come ever. I mean, if you keep searching, when love comes, it won’t be as special.” He smiled. Lee Chan acknowledged that today, in the end, no one truly won. You lost a boyfriend, Jinsang lost love, and Peter Pan? Peter Pan lost his Wendy. She was just too oblivious and Peter didn’t want to force her into anything she wasn't ready for.  So with that, he learned was that even if he won’t hold her hand now, maybe in the future he will be able to hold her heart, which is if he ever decides to grow up.

::::::::::

Done with my baby boy Lee Chan!

Im so sorry my sm17es that this was so short, i didnt know how to end it! I haven’t been able to update in a while due a praise night that happened. I had dance practice from like 6 pm to 9 pm and then on top of that I have school from 7am to almost 3 pm. PLUS, since it is the end of the school year teachers think that it would be fun to cram our schedules with homework and projects like we don’t have lives.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gurl I swear, imma cut those teachers up.

 

 

 

LOVE YOU! 

\

WHY IS HANSOL SO CUTE IN THIS PICTURE UNF. I CANT EVEN

 

PS Look out for a double update or even triple update because i dont have school all next week so, WHATWHATINTHEBUTT!