Mingyu

The Stories of Us

         Mingyu was always one to joke. Yet, in his 16 years of existence never was he looked at for his personality. When people like you met him for the first time, you were actually quite intimidated and never did you ever think that in a year or so he would be come your boyfriend. When you first looked at Mingyu, he looked like a tall, chic male who didn't take jokes lightly. Though once you gave him some time, he kinda just etched into your heart. He was a love bug that was highly contagious on your health scale. Yet, He would never let you get sick, if anything he was the one who would get sick. If it wasn't for the two of your hobbies, traveling and visiting the city, he would be napping on the couch.

:::::::

"Hurry up! We are going to miss the train!" Mingyu stated in a panicking matter. 

The two of you were visiting the city for your hundredth time this year. It was getting colder and snow was actually falling which meant that it took you more time to get all of your layers over your head.

"Well, if it weren't for you and your spontaneous trips, i could be ready and not in a rush." You spoke lightly, tying a scarf around your neck. When suddenly Mingyu pulled you by your waist.

"Yeah but you love the trips to the city." You scrunched up your nose cutely in agreement and a kiss was placed right at the tip. You smiled and grabbed your coat, threw it on, grabbed your purse and slung it over your shoulder in a matter of a minute. Grabbing Mingyu's hand you rush out of your room and put on your black creepers, "BYE MOM! I'M GOING OUT WITH MINGYU!"

"WHAT?a yell was heard, but you knew that she would figure it out sooner or later. I mean this happened almost every weekend. No time to waste, you and Mingyu rush out of the apartment complex and jog a couple of blocks to the nearest train station. Luckily Korea was a place that had many resources or else at 12 in the afternoon would look a lot like staying at home forcing Mingyu to do homework and you out of all people should know that is was impossible. 

"Hello, Can I have two train tickets to Seoul, please?"

"Sure, for you and your sister? What a lovely older brother you are!" The distributor winked. 

You narrowed your eyes at the 20 year old. You assumed she was new because never in your 2 years of coming here have you seen her. Nor have you heard her flirt with your boyfriend.

"Actually, hes my-" You started to say.

Mingyu threw his long arm around shoulders and interjected, "-Ahjumma, This female is actually significant other. Treat her well next time, Hm?"

You and the woman blinked at Mingyu. One because he actually corrected her and defended you and two he just called the woman an Ahjumma. The older female blinked as he snatched the tickets, "Thank you."

He then pulled you away and kept his arm around you. Pulling you onto the train, he let you sit by the window because he knew how much nature fascinated you. Once you sat down you exhaled and abruptly kissed him on the cheek. His eyes widened because he also knew that you don't really show public affection but he took advantage.

He leaned in to kiss you on the lips but you looked away, "Yah, Kim Mingyu!"

"What, you get to do it but i can't?" He pouted as you smirked in triumph. You shook your head and glanced out of the window. Mingyu laid his head on your shoulder and you kissed the top of his head. He groaned. You knew that he was restraining himself. In reality he is the most kind hearted gentleman out there. He was willing to do what ever just to make you happy and comfortable. That's one of the traits you loved about him, his patience. Yet, you tested his limits most it came to physical touch. The kisses were rare in public but at home when you felt good you let him kiss you, but not too much. So whenever you stopped him he would stop, because he knew you wanted to wait.

::::::

"Finally," Mingyu stretched and you mimicked. A part of your waist showed and suddenly your jacket was tugged down, "Watch yourself, people could attack you."

You rolled your eyes, "Who? People with minds like yours?"

He hummed in agreement and hopped off of the train, offering you a hand. You took it and smiled swinging it by your sides. As the two of you walked down the busy sidewalk you breathed in the fresh city air and smiled delightfully.

"I can tell someone's happy." Mingyu smiled and pulled you in to kiss the top of your head. 

"I can tell that you are too."

"Of course, why wouldn't i; the source of my happiness is right next to me." 

"Ooh," You shoved him off playfully, "You are so greasy, Kim Mingyu."

"Mhm, Only a little for you."

"No, more like a lot." You scrunched your nose up then took his hand once more.

"Yah, you really like to touch me today, huh?" 

"Sure, Love, what ever you say."

Leading him to your favorite cafe, you open the wooden doors and bow to the owners, "Oh, its you!"

Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows at the male worker, "Who are you?"

"Oh, I am the son of the person who owns this cafe." He smiled and held out his hand, "I'm Doyoon."

"Mingyu," He put on his cool guy mask on and sauntered toward the seats holding your hands. 

You smiled amusingly, "Why are you acting like that?"

"Like what."

"That, 'cool guy'"

Mingyu dropped his facade and smiled, "I don't know i guess it comes naturally, especially when it comes to a guy who looks like he has a crush on you."

"Me," You cocked your head to the side, "Really? You think he likes me?"

Mingyu stuck out his lip, "Do you think he is cute? Cuter than me?!"

You shrugged as Doyoon walked up to take your order, "Hello, what can i do for you?"

"I would like you to stay away from my girlfriend."

You slapped your hand over his mouth, "He was saying that we would like to hot chocolates, please."

Doyoon smiled uneasily and went to get your orders.

"Yah, act better, okay?" all you got was an eye roll as a response and you knew you had to reassure him. You hugged him and whispered sweet, reassuring syllables into his ear. He smiled as he felt you smile against his own skin. This always informed him that he would have no reason to worry about anybody else stealing you away. 

The hot chocolates were delivered while you were still silently speaking inaudible words. Let's say that once you were done lulling the male you loved, the hot chocolates weren't so hot anymore.

 

::::::::::::

Just wanted to update again because i have many seventeen feels at the moment for my first bias in Seventeen. I was just wondering, have any of you seen the first season called music with friends? If so, remember when Mingyu brought along this girl in the bart simpson sweater? I have a feeling that they were going out because he first had his arm around her shoulders, then whenever the got separated they stayed a good distance away from each other, legit an arms length away. Plus they held hand in the dance battle and ugh. Idk. They just messed with my feels for a second. 

BYE BYE

omg this is how i imagined mingyu on the train. LOL