Lee Chan ~ part one

The Stories of Us

 

Lee Chan was the kind of boy that liked to escape, whether it was escaping school, his home, his duties, and his life. He never thought about growing up. Come to think of it, he was peter pan, wandering and flying off like a lost boy. Yet, he was missing the magic, he was missing his Wendy. Now, this Wendy has been long gone. You were too oblivious to see his subtle flirtations that you missed out on him and moved to another. You’re not with him, and he’s not with you, but even so, you guys grew like vines, intertwining in and out of each other’s lives.

::::::::::

 

“Okay, Call!” You yelled flat on your stomach admitting that what Lee Chan’s answer was right.

 

“Aish, how could you not know the answer?” He smiled.

 

“I don’t know, it slipped my mind?”

 

“The question was when my birthday was! How could you forget?” Lee Chan pouted playfully. Although it seem like he was playing he was disappointed and hurt that out of all of his friends that knew him the longest, you forgot.

 

“There are so many birthdays in my head that I can keep up, like for example, My family’s birthdays, Hansol oppa’s, Mingyu oppa’s, Samuel’s, and others,” you stared at him and remembered, “Oh yeah, and Jinsang oppa.”

 

Lee Chan grimaced at the name of your boyfriend, “Don’t even bring him up.”

 

“Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean you can tell me whether or not I should bring up my boyfriend.”  You said defensively.

 

Lee Chan’s hands shot up by his face as ‘no offence’ gesture. You rolled your eyes and you two sat there in silence.

 

“I don’t feel like playing anymore,” you looked at him and told him to leave.

 

“Fine, see you later.” Lee Chan got up and walked out of your house. When he got out he glared at the boy who came down the street on his skateboard. The boy stopped in front of your house, held his skate board in his hands and looked back at Lee Chan.

 

“Oh, Hello, Lee Chan was it?” He greeted monotonously.

 

Lee Chan threw on a fake smile filled with disgust and hate, “Mhm. Hi, Jinsong was it?”

 

The boy looked at Lee Chan with a cold stare, “Its Jinsang.” With that, Jinsang passed Lee Chan, bumping his shoulder a bit causing Lee Chan to stumble a bit.

 

Lee Chan watched Jinsang walk into your house like it was his own. Lee Chan faced forward, kicking a rock and overly exaggerated Jinsang’s voice, “Its Jinsang.” He scoffed, stuffing his hands into his pockets and walked down the street.

::::::::::

The next morning, Lee Chan walked over to your house like he always did, but today, something was different, today felt enraged. Not just because it was a Monday, but because he saw that Jinsang’s board outside of the door.

 

“What the hell?” Lee Chan muttered as he stepped inside your house. He saw you sitting alone at the dining table eating cereal.

 

You turned around to look who it was and your eyes widened; you quickly turned back around, “Hello.”

 

Lee Chan furrowed his eyebrows and fastened his pace toward you, “Yah,” He spun you around and studied your worried face. There was something off, right under your left eye there was a red cut. Lee Chan has never, ever recalled seeing that there before. His heart pace started to fasten and before he could ask any questions to why there was a dash on your face, the worst happened.

 

You started to cry.

 

It wasn’t that kind of cry where you start to bawl all over the place. No, this cry was a cry that was desperate for a person to listen; it was their cry for help. As Lee Chan studied your face, he could sense all of the strength you had to hold in the tears that were acting as if they would fall at any moment. Once you let your guard down for merely a second, you fell into the nape of his neck and began to cry.

 

“Do you want to go somewhere?” Lee Chan’s mind went blank at the sudden interaction that he didn’t even know what he was saying.

 

You looked up with tear stained cheeks, “H-huh?”

 

Lee Chan knew what he was doing so, he grabbed your face gently and rubbed the tears off of your face, “Come on, and just follow.”

 

“But-,“ Before you could protest, Lee Chan already pulled you out of your house and into forest. He stopped and so did you. Lee Chan smiled at your curious face, “What are we doing here?”

 

Lee Chan didn’t answer you but instead he walked over to a fort that consisted of Branches, vines, and leafs. You stared at him as he crawled under the childish fort, “Come sit.” He patted the ground next to him and you slowly walked over. Once you were seated next to him he told you a story.

 

“Once upon a time, there was a boy named Peter Pan. He used to live in a black and white world that held nothing for him; or so he thought. So one day, he set off for an adventure to find so something magical, so beautiful that the world could not understand. Of course he stumbled upon some tough roads, but he stayed strong,” Lee Chan looked down and started to pick the grass out of the earth, “Then one day, he comes back to the real world where he meets this peculiar girl named Wendy. They love to play with each other and they love to soak in each other’s presents. Yet, time caught up and they no longer played like they did and love had changed definitions so that one could no longer say they loved the other the way they did before.” Lee Chan stopped and looked at you who were contently listening.

 

“Go on.” You nudged him.

 

“So one day, Wendy decides to grow up and get a boyfriend, leaving her best friend in the dark and alone. That’s when Peter decided to hate Wendy’s boyfriend, Captain Hook, not because he was jealous, but because of what he could of to her behind closed doors.” Lee Chan had a horrible feeling in his stomach just thinking about it. He stopped talking.

 

“Ah, keep going, you’re a good story teller.” You begged.

 

“I can’t keep going, I forgot the rest of the story.” Lee Chan smirked and looked at you.

 

The way you hugged your legs to your body, resting your chin on your knees, and having your hair descend down your shoulders made Lee Chan content. Then he remembered why he brought you here, “What happened to the spot under your left eye?”

 

“Eh? Oh, this?” You pointed to the dash on your face, “I-I was-”

 

“There’s no need to lie to me.” Lee Chan blurted and your eyes directly made contact to his, “I won’t judge you.”

 

You exhaled deeply and told him how that scar got there.

:::::::::

DUN DUN DUUUN!

Okay, so, I decided to cut it off there because in part 2 there will be like drama and errytang…

OH YEAH, and I’m like dead because of the last episode of Seventeen tv s2! They were so handsome and I couldn’t take it! I was crying when I woke up too, because stupid me, I forgot to set my alarm clock at 2 am so I missed the actual broadcast so I was so sad, but luckily some tumblr person I follow posted it and I was like PRAISE THE LORD.

 

Mhm kay. Love you sm17e you guys are the best!