Wonwoo ~ part two

The Stories of Us

It was exactly 3 years after that incident. You never thought that your life would give you someone so important in exchange for your crude childhood. Your wrists would still tingle and your mind would still race to the last resorts every mistake or so that you made, but luckily, Wonwoo was with you every step of the way and he refused to let the love of his life fall right between his fingers.

::::::

“Jagiya,” Wonwoo called, “do you want to have a picnic today?”

 

“Okay,” You looked up from his chest and smiled, “But, where?”

 

“You’ll see.” He smiled and kissed the top of your head, “We should get ready now then, don’t you think?” You shook your head and went to get dressed. Over the years, with the permission of Wonwoo’s parents, you were allowed to move into the Guest bedroom. You changed and waited for your boyfriend downstairs. Hm, I wonder where he wants to have a picnic.  You thought to yourself and placed your head on your hands and waited.

 

Wonwoo came hustling down the stairs in jeans and a rolled up, buttoned down shirt. His hair was a little disheveled, but one time you told him that you liked it like that and he took note of it. He grabbed the little woven basket and walked toward you, “You look lovely.”

 

You looked down at your attire and smirked, “Was that sarcastic?” You were wearing an oversized, neutral colored sweater over leggings, and your hair was placed in a messy bun.

 

“Never.”  Wonwoo took your hand and kissed it before gentle interlocking it with yours and heading out the front door.  

::::::

After a few minutes of walking through town, you walked into a building. The building was tall and refurnished; though you could tell that it had age to it. You walked up a series of staircases until there were no more steps to climb. Wonwoo opened the door for you and in you went.

 

Or should I say out?

 

Wonwoo brought you to the rooftop. It was the same exact rooftop where your lives crossed all because you wanted to end your life there. Your eyes scanned the old, pebbled rooftop and stopped when it landed on the ledge. You stepped on to those familiar pebbles and went closer to the ledge. Your heart pounded and tears threatened to leave your eyes, but you knew you couldn’t cry for such a careless thing. You turned around to run out and ditch the date but when you did, your body collided with Wonwoo’s and he was there to catch you.

 

“How could you?” You whimpered into his shirt, “How could you bring me here?”

 

Wonwoo picked your head up from his chest. Tears streaming down your face and strands of hair threatening to fall your of your bun, “I wanted this place to be remembered as a place where we grew, not as the place where the love of my life contemplated on ending her life.” Wonwoo watched as the tears slowly came down, “God, how can you be so beautiful?” He embraced you in his arms and let you cry for as long as you wanted.

 

Wonwoo was satisfied. Oh no, not for you crying; he never likes it when tears fall from those beautiful eyes; he was satisfied that even if you weren’t technically having a picnic, that the rooftop that once made Wonwoo feel so high yet still be connected to the earth, also connected hearts. It connected the hearts of a young girl who never knew the meaning of life and a young boy who knew nothing but living love as if they were already one.

So here it is, that rooftop that held the meaning of ending lives, now had the meaning of old lives ending, only to be shed anew.

:::::::

Hohoho

I’m back, miss me?

So yeah, a here was the short and sweet second part to Wonwoo’s twoshot.

What do you think of it and who do you think I should write about next?

Love,

Barely-finished

PS since I am a lame author I shall promote-

For any of you readers who like Zelo of BAP, Jungkook of Bangtan Boys (if you don’t know them check them out I can assure you 100% guaranteed satisfaction), or you just like being the OC in general, read my somewhat new story Something Beautiful