Soonyoung

The Stories of Us

         Soonyoung was a mature male who has always had your heart. Maybe it was his charismatic stage presence, or was it his goofy aegyo side? You will never now because each and everyday you fall for him more and more. He was the one. He is the one. You wouldn't want to change that in anyway. He was yours and you were his. Though, when you hang out with his friends, he needs a bit of reassurance. 

If you really knew him, you would know that his jealous side is a beast.

 

:::::::

 

"Ahh," Soonyoung whined into the phone, "Come over now, hurry, hm?"

You laughed at your boyfriend who was waiting for you at the park. All of the guys were there to go play before training started the next day, "Okay, call you when i get there."

"Dress warmly! Oh, and Hurry, but don't got too fast or you could trip! Also don't show too much skin-" You hung up rolling your eyes. It wasn't like you hated this kind of talk, you quite liked it, but you hung up because if you waited even more, it meant  less time with Soonyoung.

Twenty minutes later, you came out of your room all dressed and ready to seize the day. Tying your hair into a high ponytail, you were wearing a creme sweater with a pair of tight black leggings and the cherry on top were your platformed sneakers. Grabbing your purse you rushed out of your apartment complex to the playground. Spotting your boyfriend's back you sneak up behind him. His friends had spotted you but they knew what you were doing so they did not interject. 

"BOO!" You back hugged Soonyoung and kissed his cheek.

He spun around and gave you a hug. Stepping back he looked at what you were wearing, "I told you to dress warmly! And those pants, can they look any tighter?!"

You pouted and covered his mouth, "This is warm and what about my pants? They aren't even tight, see look!" You stretched the spandex cloth as his eyes widened.

You smiled and put your hands down. Grabbing one of his hands you made your way back to the group, "Hey Guys!"

"Hello, Dongsaeng!"

"Hey."

"What's up?"

All the boys took their turns in greeting you. You have known these boys for as long as you have been dating Soonyoung, which meant that you have known them for quite a while considering that you have been dating since February of 2011. Ever since Soonyoung has been a trainee, you never really got time to see him. Never the less, he still made time for you and you appriciated it yet you wanted him to rest.

 

:::::::::

 

"Okay, so either we all go back to Samuel's age or we don't play at all."

"Call," The other boys agreed.

"How about we play man on woodchips."

Mingyu fist pumped, "Yes! I always win at this game!"

You laughed at him and looked back at your boyfriend, "You chose the game so you start." You knew Soonyoung hated being it, but you had to get him back for his remarks on your outfit.

"Yeah, Hyung, Noona is right!" Dongjin spoke. He was always chosen as the tagger.

Soonyoung groaned inwardly, "You are supposed to be nice! You are my girlfriend!" You mouthed the word sorry and ran away laughing. 

Soonyoung closed his eyes and unamsed, he spoke, "Man on wood chips."

"Jagiya, I can't hear you!" You yelled teasingly and high fived Mingyu. Soonyoung knew where you were and rushed over trying not to trip over the steps. As he got closer you were trying to hide behind Mingyu, stiffling your laughter. The two of you were now pushing each other closer to the blinded Soonyoung. 

Suddenly, in a cry of desperation you let out a wail, "KIM MINGYU DON'T YOU DARE!"

Soonyoung opened his eyes and there was his best friend holding his girlfriend by the waist with one arm and the other trying to pull out your ponytail. In a swift moment, Soonyoung let out his beast.

"What the hell, Mingyu?!" Soonyoung said as he pushed him off of you and grabbed you swiftly, "What were you doing to her?!"

"Oppa, we were just playing." You spoke quietly.

"Yeah, Hyung, I swear, I was just black mailing her to get tagged!" Mingyu blinked.

"Waah, You expect me to believe that? Mingyu you didn't have to hold her by the waist!"

All the other boys came out of their hiding spots and groaned knowing that Soonyoung's other side is showing. They were so used to it because this monster came every time another boy other than Soonyoung would touch you in an imtimate way. Yes, hugging or shoulder hugs counted aswell.

"Oppa, calm down!" You yelled at him. You hated when you raised your voice. You hated it even more when it included Soonyoung and the other Pledis trainees, "I am not your toy!"

Soonyoung looked at you and so did Mingyu. They were so shocked because this was only the second time you raised your voice. The first time you yelled at Soonyoung was when he erased you paper that was due in two days. Yet, it didn't matter that time because you barely even wrote 2 paragraphs. This time, this time was serious. 

"Babe, I-"

You shook your head and turned around, "-I'm tired of being treated like a tangible object. I am a human, I can fend for myself."

 

::::::::

 

You sighed walking all the way to your house thinking of what you had just done. Did I just break up with Soonyoung?! You let out an exasperated whimper, Oh No! That's not what I intended at all!  You hit your head and closed your watering eyes, "Pabo, Pabo, Pabo."

Before you could hit your head again, a hand grabbed your wrist from behind and whispered in a soft, small voice, "Please, Stop."

You turned around and faced a boy who looked so guilty. You held your chin high with eyes threating to send dropplets of water down your cheeks. He bit his bottom lip.

God, why did he have to do that?

"I am so sorry, Love," Soonyoung gently grabbed your hands and intertwined his fingers with yours, "I don't mean turn the way I do. I just get so-"

"-Protective? Jealous?" You gently spoke and looked up at him with brown orbs. 

He scrunched up his nose and shook his head, "Yeah.."

"Just promise me one thing."  He eagerly nodded.

"Anything, Tell me I promise to fufill it!"

"Promise me that even if I maybe your girlfriend, you need to let me tell my side of the story, let me show you I don't always need to be a burden for you to proctect before you lash out."

Soonyoung looked around, "Can I change my mind?"

You pulled your hands away from his grasp, "Soonyoung I'm serious!"

He reached for your hands again and held them once more, "Okay, Okay, Okay. Anything for my Darling."

You smiled and closed your eyes as Soonyoung gave you a forehead kiss, then a nose kiss, then both sides of your cheeks and hovering above your lips, the two of you smiled and leaned in. 

"I love you." 

 

::::::::

BOOO HOOOO

i am so sorry i havent been updating but i knew i owed you guys a little somethin' somethin' for waiting and dannggggg. Soonyoung is looking so fine with his new hair lyk omg my bb boy.

omg oppa saranghae~ 

Photo credits to owner!!