Seokmin

The Stories of Us

 

Dedicated to my seventeenth subscriber: omgchangjo

::::::::::::

                Seokmin was the typical jokester and so were you. You two worked as a team to prank your group of friends almost every week. Though, this week you and Seokmin have been up against each other. You guys would come up with pranks that weren’t cliché and laugh about how skilled the prank was after it was done. Yet, deep inside Seokmin had something to confess to you that was no joke .

::::::::::::

“YAH!” You screeched with laughter ringing in your voice. Seokmin had just pulled a prank that consisted of putting jelly into the toes of your favorite shoes.

 

When Seokmin heard you screech he poked his head around the corner and saw you kneeling down to clean your shoes. Seokmin couldn’t hold it any longer and had a laughing fit. Only, this one was in failed English, “HA HA HA, Oh lawrd herp me!” Honestly, you knew that he wasn’t first in his class for ranking in a language other than Korean. Actually, now that you thought about it, you couldn’t even understand him when he spoke Korean.

 

You whipped your head around like the exorcist and whispered, “You.”

 

Seokmin’s laughter started to calm down and he stared at you with a frightened expression. All you did was your head to the side at a creepy angle and whisper things to yourself for a while. You crept closer to Seokmin and he bolded, almost out the door. You started laughing while he cried out in pain. Turns out, when he tried to run out the door, there was clear duct tape concealing the top where his face would go.

 

You ran to him, laughing, “In your face, literally!” You stomped your foot while you did a victory fist pump.

 

You held out your hand and he took it. You pulled him up and patted his shoulder, “Don’t worry, your eyebrows will grow back in time.” With that you walked to the couch and the tv to watch the new Korean drama that was going to air soon. You turned around and saw Seokmin standing there like the idiot he is.

 

You turned to the couch to grab a pillow to throw it at him but he was gone, “Oh, where’d he go?” You placed the pillow on your lap and when you turned to the tv he was right in front of you. You leaned back while Seokmin leaned forward with a red line on his forehead. He was pouting and really, come on, he was so cute.

 

He leaned so close to your face that your foreheads were touching, “Let’s end it here, and be a team.”

 

“Actually, I like working by myself-“

 

He kissed your nose, “That’s not what I mean.”

 

“Team? Like a couple?” You asked completely in shock from the kiss. How could he be so calm? you thought to yourself.

 

HOLY CRAP, Did I just give her a nose kiss?! Can I seriously just kill myself now? Seokmin was freaking out and frantically trying to think of a good way to smoothly exit the conversation, “Um yeah.”

 

You two stared at each other for a minute or two and then he responded, “Okay, so I’m being silently judged and rejected-“

 

“I’m not rejecting you.” You blushed slightly.

 

“What?”

 

“Oh, so you don’t want me to be your girlfriend? Fine.”  You got up and walked toward the stairs. A pair of arms encircled around your waist and pulled you close to their chest.

 

“Let’s not have our first fight already.” Seokmin whispered against your ear which gave you the chills.

 

You turned around to face him and you gazed into each other’s eyes like you could read each other’s mind.

 

“You’re right, we should prank Doyoon.”

 

With that you two intertwined fingers and walked out of the door.

 

:::::::::::::::

So, see my hint for the main of the next chapter?

I’m so so sorry omgchangjo, you waited so long for this chapter!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.