Mingyu

The Stories of Us

 

     Kim Mingyu, that one boy who had loved you ever since he laid his eyes on you for the first time of freshman year. To him, it was that one given year that the Gods have sent down. To you however, it was just another year with a boy who you though have never even glanced at a monster of a creation like yourself.  That freshman year he had proposed his love to you, and that was the year that you had your first boyfriend.

:::::::::::::

There you two were you and the boy of your dreams, interlocking fingers while walking down a fairly vacant street.

 

“Are you hungry?” Mingyu asked cocking his head to the side slightly to get a view of you.

 

“Mm,” You hummed, “But I want Jaws Tteokbokki.”

 

“Aigoo,” Mingyu stopped in his tracks making you stop as well.

 

“Ah, why’d you stop?” You whined.

 

Mingyu poked your cheek, “That’s not even real food.”

 

You pouted and started to do aeygo, “Oppa, I’m hungry and really cold.” You patted your stomach and then shook your shoulders a bit, earning a smile from Mingyu.

 

“Okay, Okay, my love.” Mingyu then placed his index finger under your chin and tilted your head up so he could give you a kiss. Though, it wasn’t a peck; nor was it a hard core PDA kiss. It was a kiss that could warm you up in an instant and it could also give you butterflies that lasts for at least 10 minutes after you kissed.

 

After the kiss he interlocked your fingers once again but then placed the hands inside his coat pocket, you started to blush, “What?”

 

“Nothing.” You smiled waving your free hand by your face.

 

Both of you then stared ahead once more. After a couple moments of walking in silence your eyes look to the side to see a tall, slender, dark haired boy looking straight ahead, staring at the almost empty Tteokbokki stand.

 

 You smile to yourself and buried half of your face into the nape of your cautiously woven scarf. How could I, a monster constructed by pure horrendousness, get such a charming, all round talented piece of art?

 

Then, Mingyu broke the silence and glanced at you, “Yah,” Shoving your elbow softly, still interlocking his fingers with yours, “Why are you smiling?”

 

“Just thinking, that’s all.” You give him an eye smile and looked back ahead to your destination, the Tteokbokki stand.

 

Mingyu arches his eye brows, “Thinking? Thinking about what?”

 

You scrunched up your nose, “Will it creep you out if I say that it was about us?”

 

He glanced down at you, “Not at all, actually, I was doing the exact same thing,” He smiled and asked, “What did you think?”

 

“Ah, honestly, I was just thinking about how I could have such a wonderful boyfriend who treats me like a queen and I give no such thing in return,” You told sorrowfully, “I’m so sorry.”

 

Mingyu’s face hardened and it made you tense up, “What?” You asked.

 

“Do you really think that you give me nothing?” Mingyu asked harshly, “If you gave me nothing, then why would I always want to see you every second of my life?”

 

“Don’t get me wrong-“

 

 

“I love you so much, and to think that you give me nothing?” He let go of you hand only to cup your face and give you a nose kiss, “You give me everything I need. You give me love. In all of my sixteen years of existence, I have never, ever experienced love before and you just fill the description of how everyone I know describes it.” He kisses you softly, “Maybe, now that I have experienced it, it is so much better.”

 

You smile and look at him with innocent eyes, “Oppa, I love you too, but I’m just as hungry as you are.”

 

Mingyu looked confused but then heard his stomach growl, “Oh, right, the jaws Tteokbokki.”

 

You two happily interlocked hands once more and frolicked down the street to eat the tasty, warm treat. 

:::::::::::::::

Woot, Woot! First one shot done! Isn't Mingyu just dreamy? 

P.s. I just noticed that my last sentence ryhmed :)