Lee Chan ~ part two

The Stories of Us

 

The way you hugged your legs to your body, resting your chin on your knees, and having your hair descend down your shoulders made Lee Chan content. Then he remembered why he brought you here, “What happened to the spot under your left eye?”

 

“Eh? Oh, this?” You pointed to the dash on your face, “I-I was-”

 

“There’s no need to lie to me.” Lee Chan blurted and your eyes directly made contact to his, “I won’t judge you.”

 

You exhaled deeply and told him how that scar got there.

::::::::::

“Are sure?” You stated uneasily.

 

Lee Chan laughed a little and braced himself for what you were going to tell him, “I’m ready.”

 

You inhaled and told him your story, “When you left, you saw Jinsang didn’t you?” Lee Chan shook his head and you continued, “Well, I didn’t know he was coming over and when he came into my room he looked angry. I don’t know what happened but then he started to rant about you.” Lee Chan stared at you intently, “He started to rant about how I could live my life knowing that my best friend was a douche. So, I talked back,” Your lip started to quiver and Lee Chan scooted closer, “I talked back saying that he didn’t know you enough to call you such cruel names. So, then he started to rant about us. He said that I loved you more than him and in that moment, he wasn’t the Jinsang I loved, he was a monster. He threw things, he yelled loud, and thank the heavens my parents weren’t home because I swear, my father would have beat the out of him if they knew what he did to me.” You started to cry and Lee Chan put a protective arm around you.

 

“Shh, Everything’s fine, go on.” Lee Chan kept his arm around you.

 

“H-he tried to force himself onto me. I don’t know why he would do that, we’re so young!” You hiccupped, “I started to scream and yell for help hoping that you could hear me, but you didn’t and since I kept screaming he slapped me so hard that it left a cut due to the ring he was wearing.” You forced a cold laugh through your tears, “Get this, that ring was a ing purity ring.”

 

Lee Chan tightened his jaw and hugged your delicate body, rocking both of your bodies back and forth as you cried, “Im so sorry.”

 

“it’s fine; after he slapped me, he was shocked at what he did that he rushed out of the house.” You wiped your tears away and looked at him, “Thank you, thank you for taking me here to this wonderful, magical place. I hope that this place will still hold love even after I told that dreadful story.” You laughed coldly, leaning out of the little fort you two were in. You glanced upward and saw the tall trees that formed a circle around where you guys stationed; it held a perfect open sky that was painted mixed colors due to the sun setting.

 

“Do you think that—never mind, it’s stupid.” You shook your head and heard him giggle.

 

“What?” He smiled at you.

 

“Do you think you can stay here with me tonight and just watch the sky be our source of time?”

 

“Of course I will, anything for you.”

::::::::::

You woke up with a face barely inches away from yours. You sat up and felt the absence of a blanket rise from your chest. You didn’t bring a jacket, but Lee Chan did, “Pabo.”

 

You laid back down and looked at the dimly lit sky, you didn’t know what time it was or if your parents were looking for you, but right now, you wanted to push all of it aside and just lay next to your best friend. You heard him groan and you felt him stretch, “Aish, it’s so cold!” You started to laugh, that is until he pulled you closely to him. I guess you were his only source of heat.

 

You stayed like that for quite a while and you considering you were in a very, intimate posture you couldn’t fall asleep, “Oh lord, help my soul.” You whispered to yourself.

 

Once you said that, Lee Chan let go of you and rolled over, kind of pushing you out of the way. Honestly, you thought it was kind of cute so you didn’t mind it. You stared at his face for a second. You noticed the little details like how the sides of his head hair are shorter than the bangs. You also noticed how his collar bones are very noticeable and his jaw line was angled a little bit over 90°. Then it hit you, is my mind playing tricks on me or is Lee Chan actually physically and mentally charming?

 

Lee Chan’s eyes shot open and you jolted backward a bit, he snickered and ran his fingers through his bed hair, “How long were you awake?”

 

You watched him rub his eyes and you giggled, “U-um, just now.” You fake yawned and quickly changed the subject, “Maybe we should get going, my parents are probably either flipping out or aren’t giving a because their rebel daughter has done this many times before.”

 

“You a reburh? Prease gurl.” Lee Chan stated in an English voice which made you burst into laughter.

 

“What the heck was that?” You wiped away your nonexistent tears.

 

“It was me speaking English, duh!”

 

“Who taught you?”

 

Lee Chan held the bridge of his nose and said, “Soonyoung hyung, Mingyu hyung, and Seokmin hyung.”

 

You gawked at him and started laughing again, “Why the heck would you want English lessons from them? They are like the worst English speakers on the planet!”

 

“You’re right aren’t you?” He shook his head and you two walked out of the forest and back to civilization. As you two were chatting away, Lee Chan spotted a body pacing back and forth in front of your house.

 

He stopped pacing and looked in your direction, “Love is that you?”

 

“It’s Jinsang.” You muttered.

 

Lee Chan’s face went stiff and a rush of anger was filling his insides, “Will you be fine?”

 

You nodded, “I have to go, I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah?” You told Lee Chan as you walked off, “Thank you!” You waved and ran off.

 

Lee Chan watched as you ran off to see your ‘oh so perfect’ boyfriend.  Once Lee Chan thought you were actually safe he turned around, and in that split second he regret it, because in that split second, he heard a painful skin to skin contact sound. Lee Chan spun around and there you were crying on the ground.

::::::::::

Lee Chan ran to your side while Jinsang was there watching Lee Chan aid you. Lee Chan helped you up and stood in front of you, glaring at Jinsang. Damn, if looks could kill, Jinsang would have already been in the afterlife by the time Lee Chan ran to your side.

 

“Oh, look who’s here.” Jinsang walked closer to Lee Chan with his hands in his pockets, “I’m so sorry, did you see what I just did to this ?”

 

Lee Chan scoffed, looking to his right. Then, he blasted Jinsang on his right cheek. Honesty, Lee Chan had to admit that it felt good to take out his anger that he bottled up packed all in one punch. You gasped and stepped closer to Lee Chan, you had to admit that you were kind of scared for Lee Chan because you knew that Jinsang was quite strong. Jinsang rose from the ground with a bloody lip and a smirk, “Is that all you got pretty boy?”

 

“Please, it’s only the beginning.” With that Lee Chan walked out of your grasp before you could talk him out of it.

 

Quite frankly you were now having a mental break down, because this is like the final battle between Captain Hook and Peter Pan. Then I hit you, the story revolved around you and Lee Chan.

 

Well, it didn’t actually hit you. More like it hit Lee Chan right in the jaw.

:::::::::

Okay so in reality I wanted this to be like only a two shot but It turned out to be longer than expected so I’m making it a three shot.

 

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.

IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR T.T

i'll make part of it up to you, here is a gif of lee chan.

idek, he looks super charming for some reason.