I break a million hearts just for fun

Homewrecker

Baekhyun is better than Onew, I thought to myself. Onew was history. See if I cared that he would treat me badly.

Plus Sehun was totally cute and was obsessed with me. I’m sure he would take it well.

I had always thought Baekhyun was cute. office men in suits, they all looked the same. I wanted someone fresh. Someone youthful and was on trend. Someone I could have fun with and stil trust to be mature.

I hailed a cab to Baekhyun’s apartment, knocked on the right door and smiled when he opened it.

“What are you doing here, Tae-“

I grabbed his arms and kissed him, loving the way his soft lips pressed into mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love is the moment~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Read Homewrecker’s Taebaek sequel: Side Hoe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahahahahaha no I’m sorry. Did I trick anyone???

 

 

 

 

 

I would’ve liked to say that after nearly getting caught, I would be angry at Onew for treating me so coldly. But it was nearly the opposite.

I found myself craving his attention, always wanting his eyes on me or near me.

I felt desperate for his love, like I needed to be reminded every second to make me feel like he was still with me.

“Taemin, why are you so jumpy and clingy now?” Onew asked as I sat in his office and he kissed my cheek.

“I don’t know, I said. I pouted and reached for him to hold me.

I always felt so insecure now. I texted him all the time, and almost cried when I once texted Onew and he didn’t text me back until half an hour later. That was a bad night.

“I’m scared I guess,” I admitted, sadly into his neck.

“About what?” asked Onew.

“About you and I having to split up. Of never being able to see you. Of you falling out of love with me. So many things,” I said.

“Taemin baby,” he said. “You’re so sweet. Do you remember when I said you were as sweet as sugar in the elevator that one time?”

I nodded.

“I didn’t mean that. I wanted to say that you are as sweet as sin. You’re not sugar. You’re sin.”

“Excuse me?” I said, pulling back. “I can’t say that that’s extremely flattering.”

He my hair as if to calm me down.

“Taemin… sometimes I feel like what we are doing is incredibly wrong. But it feels so right. Believe me, I love you so much. I don’t know how to prove it to you, because our love hurts so many people. But I can never stay away from you. I could never fall out of love with you. I will do anything to protect what we have so you don’t need to be scared.”

“You don’t make me feel like I can believe you,” I pleaded. “You say you love me, but how do I know you’ll never leave me? I’ve never felt this way with anyone else before, but you’re… you’re married! What am I to you? What do you want from this? I’m so scared that we want is different!”

I squeezed my eyes shut as I held onto him, upset.

“I knew we were going to have to talk about this sooner or later,” Onew sighed. “To be honest… I have no idea what we are. Taemin, if I didn’t have Taelin, I would’ve left Taeyeon in a heartbeat.”

“What?” I asked.

“Honey, I would’ve left her long ago, if it weren’t for Taelin. I know you don’t feel safe in this relationship, but I’m never going to stop seeing you. I want you so bad. I want to spend all day every day with you, but also with Taelin. I don’t know how that’s possible, unless I fight a good custody battle. I spend nights awake over this, thinking about how I can make both of us happy.”

“You would divorce Taeyeon?” I asked. “For me?”

“I would if it was just that simple,” Onew said. “If that was all I needed to do to be with you, I would. Taeminnie, you’re the second most important person in my life. It’s just so complicated.”

“I want more of you,” I said. “I’m sorry, but I want more. I want you all to myself.”

“Taemin, you say it like you don’t have it already,” he said, kissing my neck. I moaned softly as he kept kissing down.

His kisses were different today. They weren’t hungry and passionate- more fiercely loving. He pressed his lips against my skin reverently, like I was something precious and he was worshipping me, too sacred to attack ravenously. It was my favourite way of being treated but I wanted more. I wanted a promise that he only thought of me, only touched me.

I closed my eyes as his fingers undid the buttons of my shirt, our kissing and movements fluid as we took our time.

He pulled me in to kiss me harder, his hand at the back of my neck as he teasingly rubbed the spot above my pants with the other.

I whimpered as he lowered his head, gasping as he playfully my .

“Shh,” he said. “You don’t want anyone to hear, right my Taeminnie? Be my good boy and let me take care of you. You’re such a good boy.”

That did it.

I arched and whimpered again as I started getting harder, my hands pushing off his suit jacket and bringing him flush against my skin.

I breathily giggled as he deliberately undid my belt buckle.

“No,” I said as he knelt down in front of me. “Oh no, we’re doing this here?”

“But it’ll make me happy,” he said, taking me out of my briefs.  “You’re going to let me do whatever I want, right?”

“Mmhmm,” I moaned as he the underside, gripping the arms of my chair with my fingernails. “Ohh my god Jinki hyung.”

I had taught him to well.

I bit my lip as he kept going, sometimes taking peeks at him before switching my gaze away because it was just too hot. When he caught me looking he would smirk, shooting me a smile and looking straight in my eyes and my breath would hitch and I nearly couldn’t take it. This was in broad daylight! In his office!

“Onew ssi, I hate to disturb you but we’re going out for drinks-“

 

 

Three loud gasps.

 

 

I thought my heart stopped beating when Taeyeon came home.

 

That was nothing compared to this. Nothing. I had died. I had well and truly died. I couldn’t move. I was dead. Someone kill me. This was fear like I had never known it. I wish I died. I really, really wish I had died.

 

I instinctly tried to shield myself but the damage was done.

 

Jung CEO. The copywriters Minho and Jonghyun.

 

Had just walked in

 

On me

 

With no shirt on

 

My pants and undies around my ankles

 

Practically

 

 

With

 

 my

 

 

in

 

 Onew’s

 

 mouth

 

 

 

 

“Get dressed,” growled Jung CEO. “Now.”

They shut the door, but I could see them still in front of it waiting.

“Oh my god,” stuttered Onew. “Oh my god we’re going to get fired. Oh my god I’m never going to be able to work another day in my life. Oh my ing god. Oh my ing god!”

He was shaking as he paced his office, and I pulled on my clothes quickly.

“I think I’m going to be sick,” I whispered, but he didn’t hear me as he kept pacing.

This was so bad that I couldn’t feel it. It was so much that I was too muddled. I felt like I would vomit with every passing second. I started panting. Oh my god I was getting dizzy.

 

They knocked.

 

“Come- come in,” said Onew, his voice cracking as he fiddled with his cufflinks, terrified eyes looking at me.

Jung CEO stepped into the Onew’s office again, but this time Jonghyun and Onew stayed back by the door.

“You,” he said, looking at me, angry disgust painted all over his face.

I could feel his anger down to my bones, and I felt undescribable. I wanted this all to be a bad dream. Please let this be a nightmare. Please.

“Get your personal things and go. You no longer work here. Anything you leave behind will be thrown out. Someone will email you about your severance pay. Don’t you dare expect a reference. And Onew. In my office. Now.”

No. No. No. No. No.

I started breathing heavily as I walked quickly out the door, Jonghyun and Minho pretending like they didn’t see me.

This was the end of my life.

 

 

“Please, please just tell me what happened,” pleaded Key. “I need to know how to help you!”

I shook my head as I cried, my chest heaving as I hyperventilated crazily. I felt like a tsunami, unstoppable currents overwhelming my body, my face soaked in tears. I didn’t make any effort to calm my breathing although I knew I was freaking Key out. That couldn’t have happened. This was not real.

“Please. Taemin. Breathe okay? Calm down. Please breathe,” Key said again, hugging me to his body. “You’re scaring me.”

Scaring him? Him? This wasn’t about him at all! Why should I care about him?

I let out a loud wail, a fresh round of sobbing being bought out as I thought again what a terrible person I was.

I clutched at Key’s arms, desperate for any comfort he could offer me. I felt that feeling again, my stomach was churning and it hurt. I was going to throw up.

“I need to.. I’m going to,” I gasped out. “I need to vomit.”

I got up and staggered my way to his bathroom while Key ran after me, trying to grab onto a piece of my clothing to slow me down.

I knelt in front of the toilet bowl, trying to swallow down the feeling which was useless as I felt my throat constricting and gagging.

“Oh my god Taeminnie,” said Key, rubbing my back. “Just relax. It’s okay.”

I gagged, throwing up strings of saliva because I hadn’t had lunch, before crying loudly again because of how disgusting this was. I swallowed as much as I could before it grossed me out so much that I gagged again. I felt like my throat was coming up in Key’s toilet.

“You’re not even throwing anything up, you’re making yourself sick,” said Key firmly. “Stop it right now, Taemin.”

Key had always been assertive, but I had never seen him boss me around before. Surprised, I sat up properly.

“Good. Calm down right now, okay? Do you want to brush your teeth?” he asked, handing me a toothbrush.

 

Key handed me a glass of Sprite because apparently sweet stuff stops you from vomiting. I took a sip as I sat on his couch, wanting to dissolve into tears again.

“Before you cry again, please tell me what’s wrong, Taemin? Did something bad happen?”

I nodded, trying to suppress my sobs that were coming out of my mouth and failing.

He grabbed a box of tissues from the coffeetable and I feebly grabbed some, covering my face.

“What happened, Tae? You can tell me. I promise I won’t judge. Please.”

I took a deep breath.

“I-“

I couldn’t finish my sentence before I was crying loudly again, this time holding onto Key’s shirt as he hugged me, making soothing noises.

My sobbing was starting to make my chest hurt, but I couldn’t stop.

I didn’t even want to think about what had happened.

“F-f,” I tried, grabbing Key’s shirt in my fists to try make me feel real. “Fired.”

“You got fired?” gasped Key and I put my head in my hands, keening.

“Sshh sshhh Taemin it’s okay, okay? them. You don’t need them anyway, yeah? Forget them.”

I hadn’t seen Key in so long since I had been busy with Onew, and I couldn’t believe I had forgotten about my best friend. He was so good to me. But I realised that I actually hadn’t told him about Onew yet.

“Seoul is a big city, you’ll find a job again in no time, okay? I’ll help and ask around too okay, it’s not the end of the world Taemin!” laughed Key, hugging me tighter. “Don’t worry so much! It’ll be fine. It’s a good thing you had to leave anyway, doesn’t that dickhead work there? Everything will be fine Taeminnie. ”

 

Key had told me he wasn’t very smart on paper, but he was the best at reading people. He always picked up on people’s secrets or moods before they had even realised it and everytime he was right he would about to me.

And he always knew how to make me feel better. I had never told him anything about my past, or my habits. But he seemed to know how to make me feel better everytime I fell apart.

“I bet you’re hungry,” he said. “You haven’t had lunch, right? No more crying,” he said, wiping my tears away for me with a tissue. “We’re going to have a celebration because you’re free of that devil place.  And we will not talk or think about work, okay?”

I nodded, letting him pull me to his kitchen.

 

Back on the couch, Key was trying to distract me by dancing outrageously to a trot song while he had a feather boa on. This actually occurred more often than not, and so it didn’t phase me at all.

I slid my phone out of my pocket.

I opened Onew’s message box.

 

Hope ur ok. Thinking of u. Don’t worry, it’ll work itself out. Ur not alone. I love you.

 

I felt tears bubble inside me again, and Key snatched my phone out of my hands.

“Who is this?” he demanded. “Is this dickface? Don’t tell me you got back together with him!”

I shook my head, motioning to make him give me my phone back as I cried, hiccupping and wiping my nose.

With shaking and sticky hands, I swiped for the most recent picture of us- our faces squished together as we held up our watermelon slices, Onew’s eyes drowned out by his iridescent smile. I showed it to Key.

“Who is this?” asked Key curiously. “You got a new boyfriend?”

I sniffled and Key snuggled against me as he kept swiping, showing more selfies of us together when we had gone to Gangwon.

“Where are you guys?”

“G-g-gangwon,” I hiccupped. “Met my Umma.”

“Wow,” Key said. “You must be serious about him.”

He swiped back to the watermelon picture.

“You look so happy here Taemin,” Key said, fondly my face on the screen. “I haven’t seen you smile like that for a while.” He bought the picture closer to his eyes. “He does look familiar though.”

He handed the phone back to me, and I swiped to the photo where we still held watermelons, but Onew was kissing my cheek.

I sighed and bought it up to my chest, wanting to bury it in my heart. Maybe Key was right. It wasn’t the end of the world. I still had Onew. I still had Key. My umma and my uncle were healthy. It would be okay.

 

 

It was hard to believe in something that you knew was false.

I was not going to be okay. I knew me. And I knew I wouldn’t be okay.

I lay in Key’s bed in an impromptu sleepover, buzzed from splitting a bottle of wine with Key.

I thought I could get passed it. But in my inebriated state, all I could feel was the burning pain in my heart.

I got fired. I loved that job. What was I going to do now? I was going to run out of money.

Key rolled in his bed, his back to me.

I opened my eyes and looked up to the ceiling, my eyes not adjusted to the darkness so all I could see was black.

I wished Onew was next to me. He wouldn’t have his back to me. He would be holding me, telling me it was alright.

If he was here, I don’t think I would have cried so much. I missed him. I desperately needed him. He made me feel better. I loved him. I just wanted him here.

A hot tear gathered at the corner of my eye, trickling down my temple and into the pillow and I didn’t move.

Where are you? I thought. What are you doing? Are you sleeping? Are you sad? Are you thinking of me? Why aren’t you here with me? It’s a weeknight. Where are you?

 

I love you so much. If only you were here.

 

If only Onew was here.

 

If only Onew was here.

 

If only Onew was here.

 

 

A/N

Finally I can start having my fun.

FINALLY MY STORY BEGINS

reminder of what Tae looks like:

 

And I nearly posted the beginning of the next chapter and my story plan. Imagine if I ruined the story now ahahahah. Nope that won't do!

And also, I think Side Hoe would be an amazing title if I had a sequel ahahahahahhahahahahhaah 

we even got a backhug?

 

I didnt even know that Tae and Baek interacted ahahah

Boong boong-ah mianhae if I tricked anyone