Lie - Part 1

Goodnite and Sweet Dream.

Sequel to Moved On - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/432334/8

 

-------------------

He tilted his head over the door behind him when he heard the clicking sound, grinning when he saw the boys walking in.

“U’re late.”

He would have answered that if he didn’t saw the shade of white flying over him, too lazy to raise his hand; he just moved his head the other way to avoid it from smashing straight to his precious face.

“Something from ur fans.”

He groans while seeing the white box lying haplessly at the side of the chair, “there’s better be nothing breakable inside the box.”

He watches as Jiho shrugged his shoulder, “u were supposed to catch it hyung.”

“U were supposed to warn me first before tossing to me Jiho.”

Chuckling, he grins at Minhyuk, “and what’s the fun would that be?”

“Indeed.”

 

“So how’s the examination hyung?”

He patted his left knee while grinning at Jihoon, “good as new, just as long as I don’t run or doing anything strenuous to it.”

Taeil scowls at him then, “that’s broken merchandise already Minhyuk.”

“I will get better.” It was more than two months already since he injured his knees while doing their routine dance practice, what supposed to be minor injury was further exaggerated because of his refusal to get treatment.

Shaking his head, he got up from his chair, not wanting to think of what might happen, all he knows is that he needs to have positive thinking. He love his life as a Block B members, but he won’t be what he is today if not for dancing, and that thought that he might lost it, is just too much for him.

“Where did u get this?” suddenly the white box caught his eyes, grabbing it with his left hand, he hop onto the chair at the bar while opening it, there was a bunch of pastry puffs inside it, at least it wasn’t something fragile then.

“From ur fans.”

He rolls his eyes then, swatted the hands that was reaching into the box aiming for the little sweet delights, “mine!”

“We stumble some of them loitering at the elevator, doesn’t seem to be from the fanmeeting though. Must have heard about us being here.”

“Dressed up really nice though for just a simple stalking.” Yukwon grins when he manages to snatch a piece of the pastry from his box, scurrying away as he munches on it before anyone else got to take it away.

“Yup,” Jiho nodded, smiling happily when Minhyuk finally relented and offered the box to everyone, “dressed like they were here for soma party, dinner party I think.”

“Oh I think I heard some of the girls at the fanmeeting talk about the hall next to us is having an event too. Some sort of reunion party for some school alumni.”

That caught his attention, remembering what happened earlier to him, though he kept quiet as he was pretty sure no one know much about that.

“Ah reunion, that would be so nice, it would be freaking cool to see those long forgotten face once again.” He watches as Jiho lies down on the chair he occupied moments ago, raising his legs and rested it on Yukwon’s who was sitting at the chair next to him.

“Jaehyo hyung went to a reunion early this year, reunion of his ulzzang clan. That was funny, he comes back early and screaming his lungs out, saying half of the female ulzzangs have become ahjummas. There were even a few male ones who have went to the army and come back already looking nothing like a flower boy. He was really stressed out that time.”

“Ah I remember that,” Taeil chimes in, though he was nowhere in sight as he was busy rummaging through the room’s cooler trying to find anything that isn’t alcohol for him to drinks, “he sneaks out from the reunion early on, just barely escaping the second round that everyone was insisting.”

“Ah second round. I want to go for a first round of drinking too.” Jiho piped on upon hearing Taeil’s words, still lounging on the chair, now busily teasing the sleepy Yukwon with his feet.

“U don’t need to go out to get drunk Jiho, u did that just fine at ur own home.”

“Last week he was so drunk he calls me at 4 in the morning asking if I love him or not.”

“He did that hyung?” Jihoon jumped in front of Taeil, eyes were wide open, “no wonder he calls me after that, crying his heart saying that he was feeling unappreciated. Did u yell at him hyung?”

“Obviously, what else can I do?”

Minhyuk watches as Jiho pretended to not listening with the whole conversation, he was acting nonchalantly, as if he doesn't care about it.

Maybe he really doesn't, Minhyuk groans, how do he knows what is in their leader head, for most of the time it is random like the person itself.

“Drinking is no fun alone, I need to have ladies with me, it’s not the drink that’s important, it’s who u are with.”

“Says the guys; while the girls dreaded on that. Sunye hated this kind of drinking session; it’s always the girls who will be the victim. Usually they can’t escape, and have to endure everything, and worse men will be all drunk and left the girls all alone late in the night or sometime early in the morning to fend for themselves and taking care of those drunken men.”

“Yeah that is always worrying isn’t it?”

“Yeah I got nervous each time Sunye calls me about this so call drinking session, I will remained worried about her until she calls me when she is home. Only then I will feel better.”

“I can’t imagine myself if my girlfriend have to go through that, I would be stalking her I think.”

“Or maybe calling her every 5 minutes.”

“I think I would just go and take her away from those nasty guys, who know what is in those men minds.”

“Speak like a true man.”

“Takes one to know one.”

“Can u imagine hyung?” he looks at Jihoon who is sitting across from him, “imagine if Eunah were in this situation, u would be worried hell isn’t it?”

That’s the problem isn’t it? Minhyuk realized, he wasn’t worried about his girlfriend at all, no; the one who is in his mind now, who is making his stomach trembles and queasy is another person all together.

“Her being so young, maybe she is not used with the whole situation and would be at lost on handling it.”

She is not that young anymore, and most probably will know how to handle the situation, but; his eyes were seeing red as soon as the idea of her handling those drunken men flashes in his mind.

“She most probably won’t be able to say no, and couldn’t rejected the offer for the second round drinking and they might even be having the third or fourth round too,” glancing at the clock on the wall Jihoon sighs, “who knows what time she would be home if that happens, or would she be home after all.”

She wouldn’t do that right? She is one responsible girl, for the time they have been together, staying out was the least of her interest; she would rather stay at home than anything else too.

Minhyuk calms himself down, there’s no way she would allow herself to be drag along by anyone else, the girl that he knew is a strong minded girl who can fight for herself.

“Worse is that she might think she could handle it and didn’t ask for any help even though she knows she should, who knows what kind of thing would happen especially when u are handling with drunken people, and the fact that she could be drunk too is kinda scary isn’t it hyung?”

She is that stubborn isn’t it? Freaking stubborn.

It was rather an act on impulse, he noted, as he hopped from the chair he was sitting and started to make a move toward the door, all he can think is how he is hoping that he is not too late.

As he reaches the doorknob, he stops realizing something, turning around, he headed straight toward Jihoon.

“Where’s ur phone? Give it to me.”

That caught Jihoon by surprise as he looks at Minhyuk bewildered, “what hyung? Why do u need my...”

“Damn it Jihoon! Just ing hand me ur damn phone!” it wasn’t a request or even a question, it was a demand and he wasn’t expecting anything less.

Although when he was handed the phone, he was faced with another annoyance.

It was locked.

This time a lil more annoyed than earlier, he just handed the phone back to Jihoon and gestured the younger one to open it, Jihoon sensing something is better left unsaid, complied without any words.

 

The banging sound of the closed door vibrating in their ears as they watch the door with blank expression on their face.

“What’s up with that?” Jiho casually asked after a moment of silence, rising up from the chair, he flexes his body.

“I think I know.” Jihoon silently whispers the words, just loud enough for everyone to hear him.

“What do u mean?”

“I was talking about Eunah and drinking, I was just teasing. Wasn’t really intended for him to be so damn worried about it.”

“Eunah?” Jihoon nodded toward Jiho’s question.

“Then why he needed ur phone then?”

Jihoon blinks at that question, Minhyuk was surely aim for his phone, not others at all, funny since he is certain that he doesn't have Eunah’s number in his phone.

“I guess he would come back later realizing that I don’t have Eunah’s phone number.”

“Maybe,” Taeil quietly mutters, “if he was thinking about Eunah’s number, which I’m pretty obvious he has in his phone, Jihoon ah.”

“What do u mean hyung?”

“Let’s just say that ur phone is the only place he could think of having the number that he needed and wanted.”

“It’s seems that our Taeilie hyung know something that we don’t here.”

Taeil grins then, chucking the rest of the orange juice he found in the fridge before continuing, “let’s just say that I do know something that u all don’t. Where’s Kyung and Jaehyo by the way?”