Cowards

Goodnite and Sweet Dream.

“They all are a bunch of ing cowards! No life, stupid s bastards who hide behind their stupid monitor!”

“Calm down Minhyuk ah.”

“How can I? Did u read what they wrote about u or Hara ssi or even Jiyoung? This is ing too much.”

She smiles at him then, he doesn't know that how much she is glad that he is there with her now, seeing him going all crazy calms her more than she can even imagine.

Walking up to him, she slowly closes the laptop that he has been staring since the last 30 minutes, kissing the top of his head, she turned him around to face her.

“I’m okay Minhyuk, don’t get so rile up over something stupid like this.”

“How can u remain calm? Did u read what those stupid es wrote in the twitter?”

She shakes her head then, kneeling in front of him, she rested her head on his thigh, “I don’t want to know, I really don’t want to. It’s better for me to avoid it then to see it and feeling depressed.”

She kisses the palm of his hand as he caresses her cheek then, “I wish I could do something baby.”

“U are doing it now Minhyuk. Maybe u didn’t realise this, but u being here with me is good enough for me. U dunno how glad I am to have u with me now.”

Dragging her up, she allows herself to be seated on his thigh then, holding on to his neck, she rested her head once more again his chest now, “and yet u were thinking of hiding all of this from me weren’t u? if not for Jiyoung, I wouldn’t even know about this.”

She smiles against his chest then, tracking her thumb against his collarbone, she laughs a little, “u are busy, I don’t want to disturb u with this silly things.”

“Silly? Disturbing me? Baby,” he grabs her shoulder, forcing her to look at him, “one of the perk of having a boyfriend is he would be there for u when something like this happen, how can u be thinking of u disturbing me?” he shoved her back to his chest then, crashing her against his broad shoulder.

“Sorry.” Out on impulse she kisses on his left nape, biting into her lips when she heard his sharp intake.

Giggling she buried her face one more into his chest now, knowing fully well that she is most definitely bright red now.

“Are u gonna be okay?”

She nodded, “it’s kinda disheartening to see things like this, but I am used to it already. Instead of feeding to the fire, it’s better to just ignore it and moved on. I have said my sorry so whether they want to take it or hold on to that stupid thing is no longer my problem. It shouldn’t bother u too, just don’t get caught up with this. Ur comeback is soon, focus on that instead.”

“Hey, how is that u are the one comforting me. I’m here to be ur shining knight, and instead it’s u calming me down.”

“The perk of dating someone older I guess.” She shrugged as she said the word, laughing then when she saw the astonished look on Minhyuk’s face.

“Ur word not mine.” She stick out her tongue to him then, at first the fact that he is much younger than she is doesn't really bother her much, he seems more mature than she, and he is definitely looking much older than he is, but as they dated for almost a year now, sometime their difference in thoughts and belief do come forward and causes friction between them.

He sometime seems to be enjoying talking with Nicole or Jiyoung more than with her, and even if they talk there are many things that seem very different between them.

Over time she become more sensitive when the talk about their age difference come forward, not that she is trying to act like she is younger or anything, she never wanted to hide that, but when people asking the age difference between them, she often snapped back at them.

Minhyuk notices it too, though he doesn't say much. As always, she realised how annoyed she was back then, knowing fully well that he is being the understanding his self as always.

The only time he got so angry was when she suggested that he dated someone his age or at least someone who shares the same mind set as his, that got him so angry he refuses to talk to her for almost a week.

When she finally comes to see him to ask to appease him, he ranted the whole two hours about how it is hard for two souls to find one another and they should be grateful and happy that are together now.

After that knowing how he likes nagging, she avoided the talk about separation once and for all, though it didn’t change the fact that she hated it when people asked about their age still.

She guess that is also one of the reason why she didn’t told him about the ‘radio star’ incident, she was embarrassed that she was caught into that kind of situation and at the same time although she yearn to be comforted by him, her ego is saying that she can manage this on her own. No need to bother him at all.

 

Though there’s no words that could describe how glad she was when she saw him standing in front of the door just now, how hard she hold back her tears the minute he takes her into his embrace, and how hard for her to just give in to him when he said that everything will be okay now.

 

He won’t know, might will never know for all of his life, but the minute he was there with her, everything seems okay already, her fears, her worries her regrets, all was gone out of the window. How happy she was when he was ranting and even plotting murder for her, the fact that her hero is there with him was already good enough for her.

 

Cupping his face, she looks at him, smiling endearingly to him, she mouthed a thank u to him before softly landing her lips on his. Locking her hands behind his neck, she straddles him then allowing herself to get closer to him.

She smiles against his lips when she heard his soft groan, grinning at him before crushing her lips against his once more, this is good.

Kissing him is always good, sometime she felt like she could spend the whole day just kissing him, tasting very bits of him there.

Her hand started to tracing his chest then, grassing against his left before diving into his shirt to truly touching his soft hard skin.

She gasped a little when she felt his thumb caressing he exposed skin before relaxing against his lips once more.

 

“Seungyeon ah could u help me with this? Minhyuk ah, sorry we don’t have much- Omo!” She almost shrieked then, burying her head deep in his chest once more, she closes her eyes and grimacing,

omma, ur timing is truly daebak.

“I’m going to just put this here then, sorry for disturbing. Yeonie ah, makes sure Minhyuk eat something okay.” With that the door closes with a click.

 

She was the first who laughs, giggling softly against his chest, shaking uncontrollably, he joined her seconds later, holding on to her he started his hearty laugh then.

“Can I try to convince u again of getting ur own place noona?”

She punches him lightly on the chest before laughing again.