Lie - Part 3 [End]

Goodnite and Sweet Dream.

The door opens and closes with a loud thud, loud enough to stop everyone who was in the room to stop talking all at once and turn toward the door.

“Where have u been?” Taeil belatedly greeted the newcomer in the room, in between the remnants of his laughter as he sort of saunters toward him.

Though the greeting passes by like a wind as Minhyuk trudges past Taeil, straight forward to his target, the one who already senses the anonymity coming his way. Jihoon straightened up, tried to smile at him though he halted as he saw the darkened look on Minhyuk’s.

Jihoon raises his hand to greet Minhyuk, rather a little awkward but he still tries to, he opens his mouth to say something when he saw almost like glimpse as Minhyuk raises his left hand up high and throws it straight ahead onto his left cheek.

The impact was so heavy that he stumbles back, falters a few steps back before his legs couldn’t manage to balance himself anymore and he falls against the bar counter, hitting his back against the hard wood.

“I guess somehow for god knows how, somewhere around one of the the corner of this hotel u’ve met Seungyeon noona.” Jihoon chuckles as he gets on his feet back, wincing when he tries to move his jaw, “there’s nothing that could ticked u off like this aside from her.”

“Shut the up!”

“I think we passed the shut the up phase hyung. Before u’re off to somewhere, we need to talk first.”

“I got nothing to say to u.”

“But I have plenty for u.”

“About what Jihoon, about how betrayed me, about how go behind my back? About how u stole what’s mine?”

“How about what are u planning to do actually? U just punched me, it better be for some good reason and outcome.”

 “It’s not ur damn business.”

“It’s Seungyeon noona we are talking about here, of course it’s my damn business.”

He was saying it so casually, as cool as he can be, but he still can’t help himself to flinch and cowered a little bit when Minhyuk suddenly turns around raising his fist at him once again.

“Woo! Woo! Woo! Come on now, we are all adult, no need to use force. Calm down.” Yukwon quickly steps in between, just barely manage to avoid Minyuk charges toward Jihoon from colliding with him, others were silent, watching them on the side.

“Come hyung, we need to talk.” Jihoon walks past Yukwon and patted him on the shoulder before he gestured Minyuk toward the door.

“I don’t need to…”

“We do need to talk hyung. If u are thinking of pursuing Seungyeon noona again, then we really need to talk.”

“What makes u the expert of her?” Yukwon flinches as Minhyuk raised his voice once more over the mention of Seungyeon’s name.

“Guys please.”

Glancing over Yukwon, Jihoon sighs, running his hand through his bright red hair, “just come on. We both know that we need, I mean u need this talk, at least for her sake.”

“Guys…”

Both of them stop over the voice of Taeil, turning around they look at the oldest one there, grimacing as he tried to open up another bottle of the orange juice, smiling gently Jihoon walks over him and take the bottle before effortlessly opening it.

Taeil grumbles as he takes the drink back, muttering the thank u as always.

Clearing his throat, he looks at them again, “I guess u two need to talk and settle whatever that is needed to be settled, but I believe that we all are grown up already so please no fist fight, and if any…” he shots his eyes straight to Minhyuk, “do try to avoid the face if possible. We still have events we need to do tomorrow.”

“Don’t worry, I will try to avoid that pretty face of ur precious.”

“Yah! What the… Minhyuk ah, no fighting!”

“Do u love her?”

“Love? What do u mean?”

“Dammit Jihoon, do u love her?”

“Seriously hyung,” he laughs then, shaking his head. They were barely walk into the room that he shares with Taeil when Minhyuk suddenly asked him that, “is that why u knocked me just now. Just because u think I have something going on with her?”

“No, I didn’t mean… she wouldn’t do that… Just answer it dammit.”

“Well if it would somehow ease ur mind then no, and yes.”

“What the…”

“No I’m not in love with her, but yes I do love her.”

 

‘End everything before u start something new hyung, she deserved at least that if not the world from u.’

What the hell is he doing?

Where is he aiming to go at 2 am in the morning?

MInhyuk groans as he rested his head on the car steering, switching off his car once more.

He felt like the world keep on spinning and yet he doesn't know where to go or what to do anymore.

No, he is not regretting his decision at all, in fact he can’t wait to execute it, but the reality of a man, a well grown up man at least, he realized that to start something or to end something it not as simple as saying it.

Jihoon was right, even before he could declare to her his intention of wooing her back, there’s something that he needed to end first.

He sighs as he reaches for his phone, searching at his call history, he realized that it has been a while since he last contacted Eunah, always it was the manager that would relay any information that needed between them.

“Hello are u sleeping?”

“Hmm… u just got back? From what?”

“Ah I forgot.”

“Yeah, I have something to talk.”

“I think it’s better if we talk face to face.”

“Not tonight of course. Call me when u have free time.”

“Hmmm?”

“Sorry Eunah, I don’t think I can celebrate the 100th day with u.”

“Yeah we’ll talk later.”

 

He is waiting anxiously for her, his hand’s holding the bouquet of flower with so much care as if he is scared that a single petal from the flower of her favorite would touch the brisk wind and wilted before he could give it her.

There’s whispers all around him, there’s even those who were brave enough that they took out their phone to snap a picture of him or giggles among themselves as they recognize who is the guy standing in front of the main gate of the school.

Maybe it was the fact that he is practically in his own world that others seemingly invisible to him, or maybe the fact that he is focused on only one thing today that others doesn't really matter to him at all.

He fidgeted as he glances at his watch, it was 10 minutes past 2pm, she was supposed to be out around 2pm, he frowns as he shifted his stance once again.

“What are u doing here?”

He winked at her, extending the flower he has in his hand, he gathers her in his arms when she received the flower, he quickly kiss her on the lips even before she manages to say anything else.

“I rushed from the airport to come and see my lovely fiancée and all she can say to me is what am I doing here? Have a heart baby.”

“A heart is given to someone who actually listen when I said don’t come here and u should get some rest. Seriously Minhyuk ah, with the upcoming wedding, and ur nonstop jet setting lifestyle, even I as a bystander feel tired. Slow down, u need that.”

“Worry about me noona?”

“No, worry about myself, as much as I wanna say I don’t care, as our life intertwined now, I have no option, I need to keep ur healthy so that I can be happy.”

“Wah, my precious Han Seungyeon noona has gotten a lot more vicious these days.”

“Regretting ur choice of marrying me?”

“I do have a regret.”

“Say that again.”

“I regret that I asked u to marry me like that, u deserve a proper proposal, baby.”

“Although that is true and I deserve a proper proposal, can we talk somewhere else, as much I don’t mind the attention, this is getting a little too much.”

 

“Tired?”

“Hmm…”

“Then rest, I’ll wake u up when we reached home.”

“It should be me doing that to u, u just got back a world tour and u won’t even let me drive the car.”

“Remember the promise I make when I ask u to marry me?”

“Hmm?”

“That I will forever be servant and my whole existent is to serve u.”

“It was cheesy.”

“But that was the initial reason why u said yes isn’t it?”

“Maybe.”

“Baby…”

“Hmm…”

“Thank u.”

“U are welcome.”

“Aren’t u going to ask me the thanks is for what?”

“I’m not really that interested...”

“Hey…”

“Then tell me, Lee Minhyuk ssi why are u thanking me?”

“Thank u for saying yes.”

“I thought that u would prefer a yes rather than a no.”

“Indeed, then I also wanna to thank u for believing in me.”

“It’s a given.”

“Thank u for not falling for that brat Jihoon.”

“Hey!!!”

“Fine… though I seriously hope that u are not hiding anymore other lil dongsaengs behind my back.”

“I’m not a cougar, one young man is enough for me.”

“Then thank u for letting me to be that young man.”

“Oh, I was referring to Jihoon actually…”

“Hey…”

“Minhyuk ah…”

“Welcome home…”

"Thank u baby, it's good to be back to u."

"Now shut up and let me rest."

She smiles as he laughs so heartily hearing that from her...

watching the scenery from her window as the car moves, she smiles to herself once again...

Thank u Minhyuk ah, thank u for not giving up on the silly me.

Thank u for not stopping pursuing me and...

Thank u for never take a No as a No...

Thank u...

 

------------------------------

what happen in between will be revealed later in the short story that i am writing about these two...

for now

thank u for reading

:)