Present for Minhyuk part 3 [end]

Goodnite and Sweet Dream.

He takes a deep breath and heaves it out slowly, calming his own nerve. Glancing to the front of the aisle, he watches as they all started to pile in, though the instant she appears in his peripherals; he quickly dodged hiding behind the seat, feeling silly over his reaction and yet still hiding, pretending he was sleeping.

They had a few almost encounter today, the day when he really don’t want her to see him, at least before the right time come that is, they keep on bumping, well technically almost bumping with one another.

Thank god for his good reflexes and also his awareness of her that manages to help him to avoid her just in the nick of time.

Not that it matter if they met earlier it just that they met earlier than he planned, yeah just that, meaning that what he has been planning ever since the last phone call would have to bite the dust before it got executed.

He frowns at that thought.

She looks tired, he watches as she slowly drags her body into the isle, quickly scanning for her seat, too tired to even bother with her surroundings.

He should feel happy that he finally sees her in flesh, though the flesh is rather lacking, instead all he can see is her gaunt body almost floating aimlessly.

 

She is tired, she is tired, she is tired, she is tired, she is tired…

There’s no use denying that she is beyond her body limit already, she felt drained, almost like every single drop of her existence is gone now.

She can’t even imagine how the hell she manages to come to the airport, to be able to walk into the plane just now. Looking ahead at Gyuri and then slightly turns her head to glance at Hara and Youngji; Seungyeon quickly slapped herself mentally, self-pitying is totally not her style, she is committed to this just the same as others and if they can manage, so can she.

Though the minute she reached her seat, she quickly sat down and closed her eyes, sighing a breath of relief to finally be able to rest her body against the soft cushion.

She just wanted to sleep, if only she can sleep, for sure she will be okay if she sleep, all she needs is some sleep.

She frowns in her own thoughts then, feeling slightly that the seat next to her being occupied. Groaning she twisted her body against the window even more, not wanting herself to be disturbed by the sudden intrusion.

She knows that she has specifically specified that the seat next to her to be left alone as she really don’t want any disturbance. In fact most of KARA members specified that today even Hara, though she is taking care of Youngji would rather not to be disturbed during the flight.

They all are tired, she bet that even Youngji, no, Seungyeon stand corrected, she knows that out of all Youngji must have been the most tired, not just physically but definitely mentally too.

She bites into her lips then when the rustling next to her get even louder.

All she wanted was some sleep; at least some shut eye, even that would be more than welcomed now.

Too tired for anything, she calmed herself down and then softly counting down drowning all the noises around her with each numbers she recite in her head till there was nothing but emptiness and peace.

Sighing softly, she will herself once again, trying to get some sleep once more when she felt her blanket being tugged softly and then she felt a flesh brushed softly against her thigh.

Opening her eyes, she turned and almost screamed when she saw the face.

“Surprise?”

She quickly closed with her hands, glaring at him, speechless and yet.

Even before she manages to say anything, he kisses her lips and grinned at her.

 

“It wasn’t supposed to be like this.”

He quickly tried to explain himself when he saw the confused look on her face.

Sooner or later he will have to explain, better get it out now.

When she didn’t say anything and just stared at him, he continues, “it was supposed to be a surprise, my special event for u. I was planning to surprise u when we are up in the mid-air, but…” he stops then, turning to look at her, he frowned, “seeing how tired u were,” he brushes his fingers against her face then, “I thought it might be better if u just rest. I didn’t want to bother u at all, I seriously thought u have fallen asleep, I just come here to check on u. To see u. Even for a while I just want to see ur face.”

He was telling the truth, not that there was any reason for him to lie to her.

He had wanted to surprise her, wanting to see the delighted look on her face when he appeared in front of her, serving her some drink. That was his plan, his grand plan for her.

But the instant he saw her, he knew that he couldn’t do that to her, wouldn’t do that to her.

He knew she would be happy to see him, she would be delighted, but seeing him meaning she would abandon her own needs to get some rest, knowing well enough how hectic it is to be in the first week of comeback promotion, he knows that she needs all the rest she can get.

He was all but ready to abandon his initial plan, planning to remain hidden until they arrive in Korea and he would take the next flight back to Japan in the instant, would pretend that this had never happen.

Though his heart got the best of him, after the takeoff, he waited patiently for several minutes before he finally felt like he just can’t anymore. Slowly tip toeing toward her seat, he barely noticed the other passenger on the flight, though he did manage to saw KARA’s leader curling sleeping soundly on her own seat.

His first thought was to seat next to her accompanying her while she asleep, not even planning to wake her up at all.

Just wanting to seat next to her, like a good stalker he should have been.

And it wasn’t a big deal; he was only wanted to fix her blanket, to make sure it covers her body fully so that it is protected against the cold air conditioner.

He wasn’t even aware that his action was rougher than he thought, totally startled the heck out of him when she whipped her body and turn to face him.

 

He is here, she is still speechless, and she knows her eyes are most probably as big as saucers now as she continues to look at him.

All the glorious him.

She wasn’t dreaming right?

This isn’t some sort of a cruel dream where she would wake up feeling empty right?

He was explaining something; she barely registers what he was saying.

Event she heard him saying that, for her, she would have figured it out herself honestly speaking.

Change of plan, would leave her alone, wouldn’t even reveal himself to her, she blinked at him then, getting annoyed.

Needed rest, that snapped her out of her shocked phase, glancing around for split second, she kisses him on the lips, manages to stop him from talking.

And when he slowly looks at her, she grinned and quickly jumped into his embrace, hugging him hard to her, sighing in relief as if her whole burden has been lifted from her.

“I like this kind of surprise.” She softly whispers to him as she nuzzles her way through his chest.

She heard him chuckles before he roughly run his hands through her hair before settling on the both side of her cheeks.

Raising her face to her, he kisses her once more, “I’m glad u like it.”

She opens to say more, when he kisses her again, “now go to sleep.”

She frowns then, all of this just to have her sleep?

She was about to protest when he drags her into his embrace, quickly reaching out to tug her blanket and in an instant covered them both with the blanket, “sleep.”

It was one word from him.

She struggles then, not wanting to succumb to his demand just like that, even though it was definitely rather futile as he was holding her down firmly.

“But…” she protest some more, though it was quickly cut off by him.

“But what?”

But what indeed, Seungyeon ponders, what would they do in a big plane with so many people around them?

But at least something right, definitely not just sleeping, she mused.

He didn’t wait for her to answer though, she left out an oft when he tugs her into his embrace once more, nestling her comfortably against his body.

“Sleep, u need ur rest. I need mine too.” He was right isn’t it?

She sighs then, of course he was right. Now that the adrenaline from seeing him just now has slowly ebbed away, she finally noticed her tired self even more.

But…

“Sleep,” come again his voice, “I will be here when u wake up so sleep, there’s nowhere else I can go isn’t it?”

She smiles at that, resigning that there’s nothing else she could do to change his mind, she finally lets her body relaxed into his and rested her head comfortably on his chest, slowly closing her eyes once more, though this time she was sure that she would have the rest she desperately needed.

For now, she is feeling at peace.

“Though…” she blinks then, frowning when she heard his voice, puzzled as why he is still talking obviously to her, “when u wake up, we need to talk.”

Talk?

About what?

She was about to raise her head to look at him when he fingers softly started to her nape softly, “we need to talk about the present that u gave to me.”

His voice was rather serious that she felt the need to suppress herself hearing what he says, burying her face to his chest, she pretended that she was about to fall asleep.

 

He wasn’t planning to bring that up, at least not now, but he has questions that he needs to get off his chest. Some burning question that was plaguing his head the minute he opened the present she has prepared for him. The burning question of why, and why and more why.

Though he understands that for now she needs some sleep, a good rest, so he thought that they might have the talk later, discussing the matter seriously.

He wasn’t even sure that she heard what he said since there was no response from her aside from her digging deeper into his chest, a sign that she was falling asleep.

Sighing, he softly relaxed his body against the chair, lulling himself to sleep too.

Reminding himself once more about the matter, though his sleep seems to escape him once more as he felt her head shaking.

Worried he raised his head looking at her, while it was still buried under the blanket and him, she was shaking alright.

“Baby…”

Is there something wrong with her?

He started to panic, when suddenly he heard her.

Her little giggles, looking down, hiding under his jacket was a wide awake young lady, her face was all red, her hair was disheveled and she was looking a hell y at that time.

And she was laughing, at least biting into her lips, preventing herself from laughing too loud, though it was obvious she was laughing herself too hard that she was practically crying too.

Tears were rolling softly down her cheeks and she was laughing more openly now, looking at him, she was smiling and laughing.

“U lil brat,” he said through his clenched teeth, it was not from anger but was him trying to hold himself together, trying all his might not to laugh along with her, glaring at her, he pulls her closer to him, “the present was on purpose to torture me isn’t it?”

And with that she started to laugh a little louder, burying her face once more into his chest, suppressing her growing laughter, aware that others were asleep in the plane.

He hold on a lil longer before he finally gave up and just laughs along with her, both with their own way of making sure that their laughter wasn’t loud and didn’t disturb the others.

“Do u like it?”

He looked at her as she asked him innocently.

“What do u think?”

“Do u like it Minhyuk?”

“U are seriously asking me that?”

She pushed his hand when he tries to pull her closer to him, smiling she slowly narrowed the distance between them on her own.

They both stay that way for a while, looking into each other’s eyes before Seungyeon finally chuckles a little and rested her head on his chest once more.

“I thought u would like it Minhyuk, after all it was a special gift for u. I have hard time finding it for u, u should know.”

“Baby…”

“Where is my thanks Minhyuk?”

Seungyeon just couldn’t help it, the gift that she got for him, honestly speaking she was expecting phone call from him about that before.

That nite when he called her, she was expecting him to talk about the gift; she was kinda disappointed that he didn’t even open it yet that time.

Though now, it did kinda caught her by surprise, the hectic schedule that KARA had has manage to push that aside for her, if wasn’t for him mentioning it just now she wouldn’t even remember about it at all.

Softly shoving her head down to his chest again, he softly whispers, “we are going to have a very long talk about the gift, especially the fact that u think it is okay to share that with other members. But for now u need to sleep.”

She bites into her lips then hearing those from Minhyuk, oh how she wishes she was there when they opened the gift.

 

-----

done!

kekeke