Present for Minhyuk part 1

Goodnite and Sweet Dream.

“What’s this?”

He had just reached home from his meeting with KBS producer just now, he was drained and exhausted from the meeting and the ongoing discussion that all he can think of was taking a quick nap before they are dragged for another schedule but as he was about to lie down on his bed there was this, lying nicely on, a nicely wrapped box, and although he is pretty sure that it was for him, but since there were no name written either from whom or to whom, he took the box outside to the others.

“For you obviously.”

He is just too tired, too damn tired to respond to that, he heave a sigh then, “obviously, though I was asking what it is.”

“If you look at it, hyung, obviously even from this far you can see that it is nicely wrapped box.”

Count to ten Minhyuk, just count to ten…

“Why this is on my bed?”

“Like I said before, it’s for you obviously. Come on Minhyuk stop disturbing us. We need our rest you know.”

He shouldn’t have asked, he shouldn’t even come out from the room.

Given up he retraced his step slovenly to his room once more, taking the present with him.

His annoyance toward the other members though is not enough to mask the tiredness he is feeling, he felt like he is one step closer to fallen asleep with each stride that he takes.

He hopes that he would reach his bed before he totally falls into slumber.

“Ah you are home already?”

Who is that? Does he have enough strength to turn around?

Nope, the answer would definitely be nope.

Whomever that is calling out for him, he silently offer his apology as he continues to walk toward his room.

“Ah you got the present? I left it on your bed since I was scared I would forgot about it. Minhyuk do you hear me? Anyway that is from Seungyeon, I saw her just now, she was here to see you but you were not here. So she left you that.”

Just like a magic, he snapped back into full consciousness, quickly doubling back to where Taeil was, he looks at the older guy with bright eye, “Seungyeon, my Seungyeon was here?”

“No Kang Seungyeon was here. Obviously it’s your Seungyeon.” Taeil quickly shivers when he said that word, feeling a second hand embarrassment with the endearment calling that Minhyuk has for Seungyeon.

“And this,” Minhyuk quickly raise the box with his hand, “is from her.”

Taeil opens his mouth wanted to throw another cynical response though he shuts his open again looking at Minhyuk, he doubts that any joke he cracked up now would affected Minhyuk at all.

Not that he can blame him though, ever since the last few months Minhyuk barely had the time to spend with Seungyeon, as they both in the midst of making preparation for comeback and even worse for her, welcoming a new member into their group, they barely had the time to see one another.

They even barely had the time to speak on the phone these past few days.

Oh he knows, in fact he thinks all the members know about Minhyuk’s suffering since he wasn’t shy in sharing his sadness with the rest.

So imagine colour him surprised when he caught up with her in front of the lift earlier today as they both headed at the same direction that is their dorm.

He didn’t recognize her at first, hidden from anyone’s view under those layesr of clothing and cap and glasses, it was her who greeted him first.

He did manage to catch the look of disappointment when he told her that Minhyuk won’t be at home, though she quickly brushes it off with a smile and a thank you to him. Saying that she is lucky to meet him there, since Minhyuk won’t be at home, so at least she could save some time and just handed the box to him and told him to give it to Minhyuk instead of her dropping by the home.

Simply like that before she just turns around to the exit door and left.

He did call out to her and ask whether to want to wait for him, but she quickly says no as her schedule is very packed and even now she just stole some time to come here.

It makes him wonder the importance of the box though.

Pretty sure it wasn’t Minhyuk’s birthday.

Definitely not their anniversary since the date was marked rather boldly at the calendar in the living room.

Maybe it was some date that he doesn't know, what do he knows after all, it’s not like he is in a relationship with her, it’s this idiot!

“Did she say anything when she gave you this though?”

Taeil shook his head then, “not really. She just say that she thought she could meet up with you today since you told her today is your off day, that’s why she dropped by and bring you this.”

Minhyuk groans then, they did talk on the phone few days back and he casually mention that today is the only time he has some free time to rest at home right after Music Bank before they are getting ready for Japan.

This whole meeting was sudden, decided only this morning that he didn’t have the time to tell her, he didn’t expect for her to come since she is busy for her comeback too.

He bangs his head softly on the wall, hugging the box closer to his chest now.

“What is it?”

Taeil is still there? Minhyuk didn’t even realize that the Taeil was still there when he heard his voice.

Looking at the box he shrugged, “I have no idea.”

“Any special day today?”

He paused then, pondering on Taeil’s question, his brain quickly did a quick calendar check, slowly he shakes his head, “not that I know of actually.”

Taeil frowns, smile then at a thought, “maybe it’s a surprise gift since she knows both of you are busy. You know like a surprise event or something. She did come to meet you just now right?”

If that is the case, Minhyuk curses, then he wished that he knows about it sooner, as much as he wanted to chance to be in a drama, the thought of spending some time with her seems much greater to him.

Good dammit how he misses her…

 

........................................

another blast to the past, supposedly happen in the 'Now' time as in Block B is promoting HeR and Kara is making preparation for mammamia's comeback

in this story this chapter would be slotted before the chapter titled "moved on..."

impromptu writing because of several reasons

will have 2 or 3 parts

depends on my writing  for now 

hahaha

 

honestly speaking i never intended for the story to be inter-connected from one another

as in each title are and should be able to stand on its own

but somehow the more i look at it

i ended having the stories written although not in style of a long story but is arranged chronologically now

hahaha