Maid of the day

Goodnite and Sweet Dream.

 

I looked around the dorm, scanning it, not because I wanted too but mainly because the awkward atmosphere is thickening up the room and I seriously needed to do something, anything….

Ah well at least, it’s clean, not as bad as he described it to me. Well actually it does looks much better than our old dorm, it’s clean, the smell is a lil but it’s nothing foul or bad, there’s shoes almost everywhere at the hallway, obviously, since there are 6 people not including the managers and everyone else living in this dorm, and there’s a pile of dirty laundry, I’m guessing, sitting nicely at one corner of the living room and there’s another piles of blankets, duvet or tent maybe, I can’t make out of it from the place where I am sitting, piling rather neatly at the opposite corner of the living room.

Not bad I thought to myself, well A-Jax has a better, cleaner dorm than this, but that is because they have one diva living with them, a diva who can’t stand a single mess, and will nag until their dorm was speck clean.

Meanwhile here, I am guessing that these boys share almost the same level of interest when it comes to the dorm tidiness and cleanliness, and, from my observation I can surely deducted is just barely existed. I can’t help but smiling at that thought, it wasn’t too obvious isn’t it?

Feeling uneasy, something that you always felt as an artist isn’t it? Feeling like something is scrutinizing you, the hair behind your neck rising and there’s eyes watching, staring at you, those uneasy feeling that always make you suffocated, slowly I raise my head and look at the faces that have been staring at me nonstop ever since I was brought into and seated on the sofa at the living room.

I smiled awkwardly at those 3 pairs of eyes, I think I should say something, we have been stealing glances at each other back and forth, and smiles awkwardly when our eyes meet.

Should I ask erm… god help me please, this is so freaking awkward. And from what I see, they also feel awkward with having me here, that I do notice but at least there are three of them, they can share their awkwardness and while for me… gosh, what is taking him so long? He said he wanted to change his clothes only and it has been like 10 minutes already.

“Have you guys eaten?” okay I didn’t sound old right? Asking three boys I just met whether they have eaten or not, right? Okay, maybe they didn’t expected that, all three looks rather surprised by my question, as if I ask them to save the world of something. Pasting a smile that I am sure a lil too brightly I look again at them, “nice place you have here, it looks clean.” What? What? What? Did I just… sighs… ah whatever, I am guessing their first experience meeting me will be very amusing for them at least and it will definitely something I want to delete and erase from my memory for good. I wish I could groan, I wish I could swear, actually I wish I could start all over again.

“Yeah Minhyuk hyung called us just now, yelling at us to clean up the house before he arrive. If we didn’t do it, he said he would kick us silly.” Man, that is one deep voice, y to a point of melting I would say, maknae Pyo Jihoon sure as y as Jiyoung claim he would be. She would be ecstatic if tell her that I met her number 2 bias in Block B. If I ask them to take some pictures with me, it won’t be weird rite? Just because I ask them to take pictures, it doesn’t make me a fangirl right?

“Clean up?”

The maknae and the oldest one in the group look at each other and grinned, damn these two looks so cute together, I don’t believe in this whole OTP sailing or whatever the fans use to couple up people especially in the same group, but seeing how the bigger boy followed the smaller one around all the time, looking at him with much adoration and amusement, I do find them to be so cute and adorable, clearing his throat, the smaller one quipped, “Yeah we all were sleeping just now, when Minhyuk called, he was frantic, but he made it clear that we need to make sure that this place looks livable for any human being.”

Livable for any human being… I was curious, seriously curious… “Er… if Minhyuk didn’t tell you all the clean this place, how does this place usually looks?” I swear I heard a snickered when I asked that question, Yukwon, still hasn’t said a word to me ever since I first arrived here, he looks rather annoyed actually.

“Don’t mind Yukwon hyung, he is mad cause his girlfriend didn’t listen to him anymore, I heard they argue last nite.” What? I seriously dunno how to react to the revelation that was given by the maknae. He doesn’t seem to be fazed even when the older guy snarls at him.

Uh oh, what should I do in this situation? Yukwon looks like he is ready to kill someone at the moment and there is only one person that he is directing his anger to. Come on brain, think something? I look at the older one out of three, I was pretty sure my eyes were begging for his help, he just grinned and shrugged his shoulder, and then focus his attention back to the phone that he has been staring around a while ago.

These kids need to be taught some manner on how to behave in front of a girl especially the one that they just met.

“Do u want me to cook something for u guys?” okay that was brilliant, I think. Wait did I just volunteer myself to cook for the boys? Crap!

Ah well at least all of their focus are now at me.

“Can u make stew chicken?” maknae Pyo Jihoon grinned to me like a lil boy. U are lucky kid that u are so darn cute.

I ended up becoming a maid of the day that day, first I was just planning on cooking for them only, but then we all realize that we didn’t have enough ingredients to cook anything, so I end up sending Jihoon and Taeil to the do some grocery shopping, and seeing how neat freak I am when it comes to kitchen, it is my pet peeve, I don’t mind mess in other places, but for me kitchen needs to be clean all the time. I ended up cleaning up the kitchen while waiting for the kids. I even manage to give out some love advice to Yukwon when he sulk himself into the kitchen after he got into another fight with his girlfriend.

And I even greeted Jiho and Kyung that come back from I dunno where while wearing an apron that Jihoon bought for me while holding a spatula. U all should just see their face when they saw me, it was priceless.

Minhyuk never came out from his room, Jaehyo who share the same room at him, comes out when he smells the meat that I was cooking, and while yawning and scratching his stomach, he informs me that Minhyuk is dead asleep. Jaehyo also manages to inform me that he kicks Minhyuk a few times to wake him up, but Minhyuk just didn’t budge at all.

I fed all the boys, make Jiho and Kyung clean up the table after we are done eating, and make Jaehyo and Yukwon to do the dishes. Jihoon and Taeil got to rest since they already did the grocery shopping.

After that I cut some fruits and make some drinks for the boys who are now invested in playing some games in the living room. At the end I also end up playing some games with them.

Around 5 pm my manager comes and picks me up because I have another schedule to attend to, and even to the very end, I didn’t see Minhyuk.

It was supposed to be a date day for us, wasn’t planning on doing anything much, but Hara has eagerly agreed to let us borrow her place so we can have a quiet place for our date where we can cuddle and talk.

Funny how sometime fate decide to have fun with ur simple plan.

I ended babysitting 6 boisterous kids, cooked for them and even did some clean up for them.

Lee Minhyuk are so DEAD!