Moved on

Goodnite and Sweet Dream.

They met, more like stumbles into one another at a hotel in Seoul. She was there for her school’s reunion alumni and he was there for his group’s activity. He was walking to the hall from the lounge; she was getting out from the toilet on the side of the lounge.

They stops a few miles from one another, frozen would be a better word, though they quickly masked it with one big smile pasted on each other’s face. He briskly make his way to her, while she straightened her features waiting for him, clutching to her clutch even harder now.

“Hey, fancy meeting u here.”

She smiles at the awkward greeting, not that she can blame him, she is feeling much awkward too.

“Yeah, funny how small Korea is.”

He roughly ran his hand through his head, a sign of him feeling nervous and dunno what to do, something that she is familiar with.

“How are u doing?” they stopped, laughing slightly as they both utter the same words at the same time.

Gesturing to him, she takes the first next step, “how are u? U look great.”

He laughs then, getting less awkward and more nervous, “yeah, life has been nice to me this past. How about u?”

“Great, great never been better.”

“So… what are u doing here?”

They stopped again, cringing this time as they once more asking the question at the same time.

Gesturing to him, she allows him to talk first now.

“I should be asking but since we all know the question already, I should be answering then. Anyway we have some private fanmeeting here now, has been here for two days already. Guessing the others are in the hall there,” he turns and pointed at the direction of the hall, “with the fans now.”

“And u?”

“Ah, I was out for some personal matter, just got back,” checking on his watch, he smiles, “I still have time before we started our next segment. What about u?”

“Me, ah, we have our reunion tonight, reunion dinner, hence why I am all dressed up like this,” she twirls a little showing off her mini dress that she thought was a little too much to wear for a reunion dinner but wore it anyway since Gyuri was quite adamant about it and now she is glad that she actually wore it.

“Ah, alone?”

“No, with my classmates of course, it wouldn’t be a reuni- Ah,” she laughs then, blushes after realising her mistake, “u mean me alone, yeah, just me, others were busy and beside it is just simple dinner party. What am I saying, yeah I’m here alone.”

She shakes her head, laughing her silly mistake off then.

“Not seeing anyone noona?”

That question caught her a little of guard, though she was thinking about the same too.

Shaking her head, she follows him as he walks her to a more secluded spot, “life has been busy for me, school, work, trying to get used with the idea of not being an artist anymore. I guess love is not my main priority.”

“U mean after we- u are not seeing anyone?”

“I met up some guys, go on a date a few times, but yeah, as I said my life was rather busy, so I didn’t have the time, u know. I’m glad actually, the time alone give me the much needed space for me to get used with my new life. Anyway stop talking about me, what about u? And oh yeah, congrats on the world tour, I read about it on the news, but I didn’t think it would be appropriate for me to call u to congratulate u myself I mean- Anyway, congrats.”

“Thanks, it was pretty amazing, even I have to admit to that.” Looking down at his shoes, he grins, yes, life has been good for Block B and for him; everything seems to be working out just right now that they would always feel like they are in a dream every single day. Even yesterday, Jihoon slaps his face hard, trying to convince himself that whatever they had wasn’t a dream but real.

“Seeing anyone?” she carefully treaded the question, yes she is curious, like really curious.

She has been reading news about them and hearing about them, but as she tried to stay away from the entertainment world during her hiatus, she tried her best to ignore any news about anyone, especially him.

Though when the first date rumour about him and some girl, caught her by surprise and she admitted she was feeling hurt, really hurt.

“Yeah, almost 3 months now, u know that girl from the show that I did before, Eunah.”

Her heart stings a little, but she braved a smile for him, “ah yes, I remember, her group is getting quite famous now too isn’t it? That’s amazing, 3 months already, wah, soon u guys will be celebrating ur 100 days then, congrats again.”

She slaps him on the shoulder then.

“Thanks, what about u?”

“Me? I guess it’s about time I’ll be considering arranged marriage, mom and dad is getting worried about me, and my age is also kinda u know. In fact later this week, I have a few suitors to meet with, kinda embarrassing to tell u about this, but sometime we find out mate in the most unexpected or in this case the most obvious place ever. Hopefully, and I am praying hard that my future husband will be one of those that I will meet later. Pray for me too, okay?” she nodded then, smiling awkwardly once more.

Glancing back to her room, she realised that she has spends too much time out here, “hey, nice meeting u and it’s wonderful to see u, but I really gotta go now. They might be looking for me already.”

Glancing again at his watch, he cringes as he realised that he is also late for his schedule, nodding, he started to wave as she walks away.

“Noona!”

That stops her in mid-way; turning back she looks at him, curious.

“Is there any way I can contact u?”

She bites into her lips then, “why?”

“Just in case.”

“It’s better that we don’t though.” She nodded at him again then, before turning around again and started to walk off once more.

“What if u want to give me ur wedding invitation?”

That stops her again, turning once more, this time she walks up to him, not willing to wait for him to make his way to her.

“I mean, u will invite me if u going to get marry aren’t u?”

“I didn’t think about it, was thinking that maybe the hallyu star Block B won’t have the time to come to my wedding.”

“What if I say I want to come?”

She chuckles a little then, nodding, “I guess I should invite u guys then. Don’t worry, I have Jihoon’s number, if I were to get marry, u don’t have to worry, I will send it the invitation to u all by hand along with my future husband.”

“But what if…”

“I gotta go Minhyuk ah, bye. It was nice seeing u again. Take care, and fighting!”

He stood there watching as she walks away, groaning thinking of what he was trying to do.

She did the right thing by refusing to give him her number, but still it doesn’t make his heart feels okay at all.

What’s worse is the fact that Jihoon is in contact with her for so long and don’t even bothered to tell him anything.

 

She quickly walks away, telling herself over and over again that she shouldn’t turn around to look at him or even thinking about giving him any of her contact, that is just not appropriate at all.

He has a girlfriend already for god’s sake.

And they are about to celebrate their 100days anniversary too.

She stops then, wrenching her own heart, shaking her head trying to get the ache out of her.

It’s time to move on, she realised, really moved on.

Stopping at the hallway just a few steps from her room, she leaned back on the wall, her hand quickly searching for her phone.

After a few rings, she takes a deep breath as her mom’s voice could be heard at the other end of the line, “mom, slight change of plan. I have some free time this weekend, yeah set the date; I can go to the blind date. Yeah, don’t send me anything, u just choose whomever u find that is suitable for me, and that u like and just set the date. If anything just send me the details of the date schedule. Ur choice mom, yeah, I’m okay.”

It’s time to move on Han Seungyeon ah…

 

-------------------------

arranged accordingly now

 

right now am still deciding whether imma go through with making a sequel for this

or just added one more one shot to tied chapter 8 to chapter 9