Date night

Goodnite and Sweet Dream.

“But why?’ Han Seung Yeon stops in her mid-track, turning her head to look at him, smiling over his cute pout.

“What do u mean, hyung?” she turns her head to the opposite side, to look at the owner of the gruff husky voice, quickly exchanging grin with him and then turns her attention back to the sulky boy, sitting in middle of the dressing room, pouting and grumbling. She is trying her best to keep her poker face, but if he keeps on pouting like that, she might end up kissing him.

Lee Minhyuk looks up to the well-dressed boy in the room, getting sadder watching the other guy being fussed over by his girlfriend. He really doesn’t want to watch the whole fiasco, but at the same time, he doesn’t want to leave the room. There’s no way in hell, he will leave his girlfriend alone with the smooth Pyo Jihoon.

“But why it has to be with noona, my noona?” Seung Yeon rolls her eyes; his possessive nature is resurfacing again. He just doesn’t get it, although they have spent the whole morning today explaining to him, what he has done and the consequences of his action, he still doesn’t get it at all.

“I am my own person, Minhyuk. I don’t belong to u.” he ignores her reprimand and instead continues on pouting and glaring at Jihoon.

“It won’t be a punishment to u, hyung, if I go out with someone else. Beside she likes it too.” Jihoon turn to face the older one and shrugged his shoulders.

That doesn’t deter him at all, “if this supposed to be a punishment for me, then why don’t u go out with me then?”

He ignored the wth look that both Jihoon and Seung Yeon throw at him. He has a point, really, he believes it too. He was the one who makes the mistake; he was the one who screwed up, then why she has to be the one to get the punishment. He pointed it out to the other two.

Seung Yeon shakes her head and drops everything she was doing at the moment, to approach her mourning boyfriend, “why do u think me going out with Jihoon will be like a punishment to me?” she cupped the face of her boyfriend and smiles, “I actually looking forward for this evening. I am sure that I will have a great time with Jihoon, so u don’t have to worry.”

Minhyuk groans, why does she thinks reassuring him that she will have a good time going out with another man aside from him is okay for him? Instead of easing his worries, the idea of her having a great time without him is driving his apprehensions into overdrive now.

 

He was still pouting and sulking even when, the two of them was already halfway out of the house, he actually insisted of sending them to the car, but she refused and makes him stay at home. So after being rejected, he sulked himself to the recliner at the living room, staring moodily at the bustling of the two who is getting ready for their date night. Oh, how he hate the word ‘date night’.

Han Seung Yeon was about to walk out of the door when she notices his pouty face, turning back she walks to him.

Minhyuk eyes lighted up when he saw her walking toward him, “did u change ur mind? U know u will have more fun staying at home with me, right? Let Jihoon go to the musical alone.”

Seung Yeon only smiles and shakes her head, bending down, she kisses him softly on the mouth, “don’t be silly Minhyuk, this is so not u at all. Now act up, be nice and stay at home. I will call u tomorrow.”

His hands reach out to her when she was about to walk away, “why tomorrow?”

“Cause I doubt we will get back early for tonight, after the musical we have dinner party to attend to. So don’t wait up, I will call u tomorrow.”

“Fine…” he pouted again, back to his sulking mode.

 “Minhyuk ah, do u really want to send me out like that?”

He groans and walks up to her, hugging her and holding her to him, “sorry noona, but I can’t be happy with the idea of u having a date with someone else aside from me. So yeah I will send u off like this, so don’t have too much fun there. Miss me a lot and keep thinking of me. Got that?” She pouts hearing him, but at the same time she hides her grin, her happiness over his silly jealousy.

“I will try my best not to have too much fun, happy?” she laughs over his silly grin, tip toeing even though she was in her heels, to kiss him and bid him goodbye. Waving him goodbye as she and Jihoon walks into the elevator, laughing quietly over his sulky face as he waves them back, warning Jihoon once more before the elevator door closes to keep his hands off her. Jihoon only laughs his heart out watching Minhyuk glaring at him as the elevator doors close shut.

Han Seungyeon muses seeing the scene, if this was some drama or an action flick, she would be the damsel in distress, screaming her lungs out for her lover to save her away from the clutch of the evil maknae?

 

 

For the umpteenth time that night he looked up to the clock on the wall once more, groaning when he realises it was barely two minutes after the last time he looked at the clock. It’s only a lil over 15 past 10, he knows, he doesn’t even need to look at the watch to know, he has been counting the seconds ever since she left with that brat 3 hours ago, ever since then, his mind has been waiting and waiting some more. Not able to do anything else, he dwell at the living room, growls at anyone who come close, Jiho and Kyung finally left  the house, not wanting to handle his moody state of mind, while the others opted to stay hidden in their room out of his sights and theirs.

He cursed out loud, running his hands through his hair, slumped even deeper into the couch, no longer able to stand the quietness, he reached out for the remote, randomly clicking away one channel after another, not really focusing on anything that is on the screen, instead his mind wanders off once more thinking and getting angry at the thought of her having fun with, with… he throws the remote to the wall, unable to control his anger. It was silly, he knows it, it wasn’t like she is out gallivanting or cheating on him, and beside he knows Jihoon too well, he knows Jihoon won’t be doing anything bad, or is he? He shakes his head, trying to douse the anger that was starting to flare once more in him.

Before her, he never knows that he has this much jealousy inside of him, before her, he never thought that he could be this possessive; before her, he was never in this kind of mess.

Groaning, he closed his face with his hands, trying to calm himself down, he jumped a lil when he felt two hands sneaking up to him from behind, “what are u doing?” a sultry voice whispered so softly against his ear, he smiles while sneaking a kiss over the hand that is now encircling around his neck, the hands quickly sneak away when he tries to grab it, turning, he finds himself staring into the glorious self of the girl that he was mourning for just now.

Stunned, he was stunned, he stood there gaping at her, Seung Yeon laughs seeing his astonished face, she did the right thing, she thoughts.

“Wh, what, I mean why are u here? Weren’t u supposed to be at that show… what?” she pouted, getting annoyed at his lack of enthusiasm, giving him the eyes, she slowly pick up the purse that she has put away on top of the table next to door.

Still sneering at him, she puts her hands on the doorknob, raising one of her eyebrow to him.

He quickly barricade the door with his body, flashing that silly grin of his to him, sorry, he mouthed. Pulling the pouting her in his embrace, he kisses her forehead before making a way to the couch once more, cuddling her in his embrace, he smiles. This is where she belongs, always is.

“Why are u smiling like a silly goose?” she chuckled watching his satisfied face, wriggling out of his clasp, she turns around to search for the remote control, failed she looks up to him. Frowning over his guilty grin, she rose, with hands on her waist, she asked, “what did u do?”

Guiltily, he gets up, walks slowly to the side of the plasma, bend down to retrieve something that was one a good, working, nice remote control. He holds the smashed remote with his fingers and showed to the now awestruck Han Seung Yeon, “what did u do? Oh my poor, poor, poor Mr. Remote control. U’ve totally killed him!”

He merely shrugged his shoulders; she shakes her head, frowning back at him, “is it because of me and Jihoon went out together, that this poor remote has to pay the price?”

“Maybe.” It was curt, but he felt that was enough to convey his feeling, he walks back to the couch, seating nicely and then gestures her to return to her previous position before.

She just stood there, staring at him, shoving the destroyed remote control to him, “what’s done is done. Yes I throw it to the wall, things happen sometime, if u want we can give to remote a proper burial tomorrow. For now I just want u back in my arms, so come…”

She smiles then, chuckled at his nonsense, relented at his request, she walks back to him, stopping just in front him, she looks down to herself, “don’t u think I should change first? I did have the clothes I wore before I come here, maybe I should…” he grabs her hand and jerked her to him, she gasped as she stumbled into his embrace.

“I need u to be with me, now. Beside I like when u all dolled up like this, u look pretty, baby.”

“Only when I have my make up on?”

He laughs at her pout, kissing the lips softly before turning her back against him, he pulls her closer, her head rested nicely at the blade of his left shoulder, holding her by her waist, he kisses her exposed neck softly, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses.

“How was the show?” he asked while absentmindedly playing with her hair, getting frustrated at the pins in her hair, he was searching for every single one of it, releasing he her hair bit by bit, he cried a pain when she suddenly pinches his left hand hard, “ouch, what was that for?”

“U deserve it, it was all ur fault.”

“What did I do?” He yelps once more, when she pinches him again at the same place, abandoning his pin search and rescue for now, he rubs his left arm absently.

“Because of what u said and how u look before we left, all I can think of was u. I can’t even concentrate on the show, all I can think was to call u up and check up on u. That was all ur fault!” She got up from his embrace and turned to face him, Minhyuk smiles over the pouted face that was obviously angry at him, oh how cute she is right now.

He laughs heartily over her remarks, “so that’s why u are here now?” she nodded, still pouting, he laughs some more, pulling her back into his embrace, she relented and snuggles back to him. “I’m sorry baby, I know I should feel guilty because u didn’t get to enjoy the show, but I’m not sorry. I’m happy that u think about me, and I am happy that u ditched the show to come back to me.”

“Since when u become such a brat like this?”

“Since I got to know a certain cougar who preys on young innocent man.” He yelps once more, when she again pinches his hand, this time harder and using her nails to dig in deeper to his skin.

“If I were a cougar, I would go for the more, younger, better looking one. U know like Pyo… mphmm…” her voice was muffled by him, cutting her sentences short.

Pushing away his hand from she tried to turn to look at him, when he suddenly whispers, “Don’t even think about it. U are mine and u belong only to me, so don’t even think of another man, not even my lovely brother, No one!”

“Should I be afraid of this possessive u? Although possessive, no reason guy looks so y on tv, I don’t want my guy to be like that. At least put ur trust in me. I deserve that, right?” she kisses the palm of his hand, before slipping her fingers against his, and give it a good grip of reassurance.

He kisses the top of her hair, a sign of sorry, a sign of agreement, a sign of ‘Yes’. She smiles and rested her head back onto his chest, enjoying the warmth of his body.

“So what are we gonna do now? We can’t even choose whah to watch on tv now.” She chuckled at her own joke, frowning when she didn’t hear any respond from him, tilting her head to look at him, she smiles seeing him already fallen asleep, shaking her head, she gingerly let herself out of his embrace, light on her toes, she walks to his bedroom, as much as she likes dressing up, there’s no way she will wear that uncomfortable dress to her sleep, stealing one of his big shirt, she changes into it, dragging the thick blanket that she finds in his room to the living room, climbing onto the couch, settling nicely, nestled back next to him. He slightly stirs and opens his eyes over the intrusion, but he closes his eyes back and smiles before changing his position so she could snuggle back in. satisfied with her place in his embrace, she drags the blanket up to cover them both, resting her head against his chest, she closes her eyes, drifting into her slumber.

That is where Jihoon found both of them later that night, sleeping soundly on the couch, with both of his hands encircled firmly around her, when he comes home with Lee Taeil in his embrace.

But that is another story to be told.