Blond

Goodnite and Sweet Dream.

“Blond?”

“Blond.”

“Like really blond?”

“Pretty sure it will be really blond.”

“Meaning bleaching is involved and the whole recoloring too?”

“Uhuh, was supposed to be some 2 hours plus process.”

“When?”

“Hmm?”

“When will u do this?”

“Going blond?”

“Yeah.”

“Tomorrow.”

 

She frowns then, him going blond. Somehow that is just strange to her, funny since she was the one who keep on changing her hair colour for her promotion and yet when Minhyuk dropped the bomb about him changing his hair colour, she is freaking our already.

“What’s wrong?”

She looks up to him, shaking her head slightly, “nothing, I guess that I am so used of seeing u as a brunette, kinda hard to picture u as a blond now. Will u bleach ur eyebrow too?”

“Dunno.”

“Will u cut ur hair then?”

“Dunno too.”

“Yah what do u know? Ur hair on top of ur head and yet u dunno anything.”

“I dunno much baby, hair I leave it to the stylist and let them do whatever they want, but…” he grins as he walks up to her, “I think someone is getting work up about my hair though. Do u hate it baby?”

She blushes then, hearing him calling her baby, is somehow still foreign to her, somehow it still felt embarrassing.

She likes it, though she just always finds herself bewildered whenever he calls her baby.

“I don’t hate it, but I feel like it won’t be u when u go blond. I dunno whether I’m going to like it or not.”

“Blond, ginger, purple or even blue, it will still be me.”

“Yeah, I am being silly I know.”

“Do u have anything tomorrow?”

“Yeah recording and some stuffs, why?”

“I want u to be the first to see me as blond.”

“I’ll drop by at night, is that okay?”

“More than okay.”

 

“U don’t like it?” he grins while running his hand through his hair, the light strands glided through his hair like a smooth silk.

She bites into her lips then, pretending to be looking at a pencil case that was lying on his desk.

Why he has to be so damn good looking in any colour?

“It does look strange isn’t it?”

She shrugged then at him, still acting nonchalant, trying her best to appear as casual as she could possibly be.

“U acted like this is the first time u are being blond.”

“Of course I have been blond before, baby. But before I’m not as nervous as this.”

“Why?” she casually asked him, still avoiding to truly looking at him.

“Before I don’t have u.”

“And what does that even mean?”

She stops and for the first time she looks straight at him, pouting, feeling as if he was throwing some random blames at her.

“Meaning,” he walks up to her, dragging her into his embrace, he kisses her lightly on the lips, “before I don’t have to be bothered what other thinks or feels, but now above all, I feel like I need to get ur approval before anything else.”

“So what if I said I don’t like it?”

“Then baby,” he brushes his nose against hers, once, twice, grinning at her, he drags her closer, “I will change the colour tomorrow.”

“What if I say that I like orange?”

“Then I’m going to be ur carrot then tomorrow baby.”

“Green?”

“As green as the summer leaves then.”

She laughs then, “pabo.”

“Just for u baby.”

 

She bites into her lips, before finally sighing, “I still prefer the dark haired u, maybe it because of the whole old thinking that I have, but I wouldn’t mind of blond B-Bomb want to come out and play sometime.”

“U should know baby.”

“What?”

“Blond B-Bomb has the best fun ever.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, he’s going to show u that now.”

She giggles as he lifted her up into his hold and carries her to the bed.

Gently putting her down, he caresses her cheeks before softly kissing her.

Wounding her arms around his neck, she softly dragged him closer to her, deepening their kisses in the process.

 

“Hyung! Jiho hyung asked how long we have to stay outside? He said he is freezing his balls off already!”

She closes her eyes, smiling as she heard him curses against her ear.

“Ops!” she barely saw Jihoon’s silhouette before the door closes again, “sorry hyung!”

She laughs then hearing him shouting outside of the door, it was obvious he was leaning against the door then.

Cursing, Minhyuk reluctantly gets off her, walking toward the door, he quickly smoothen his shirt and his pants.

She couldn’t hear what both of them were talking about, but she saw the grinning look on Jihoon’s face as he glances at her.

She avoided his look then, getting up from the bed she quickly making her way toward something. Finally sure that she is out of his sight, she found herself standing in front of album’s shelves.

Randomly picking up an album to studies, she mused finding a picture of herself staring back at her. Carefully studying his collection, she realised that he has almost all of Kara’s albums in his safe keeping.

 

“What are u looking at?” she smiles as she leans her body against his as he back hugged her.

Resting his head on her shoulder, he kisses her nape softly.

“Where is Jihoon?”

“Calling all the boys back.”

“I guess I should be going home then.”

“Ah.”

“What?”

“Jihoon was asking whether u would cook for us today, I said yes.”

“Yah…”

“Sorry baby, the boys were so excited about u coming, the only reason that I got to get them out of the house is that I promise them I would talk u into cooking for them.”

“U are trying to make me their maid again.”

“This time I won’t be sleeping I promise.”

“Bully.”

She is pouting, frowning too, but cooking for the boys is not really a bother for her. The first time she cooks for them, it was when they had that botched date, where she ends up babysitting the boys; though it wasn’t as bad as she thought it would be.

It was rather fun, after that she didn’t get any opportunity to cook for them again in their house, though she did sometime send some food for them.

 

“So where were we?”

“Cooking.”

“Before that.”

“Jihoon ambushes us. Yah.”

“What?’

“Stop it; the kids might come in anytime now.”

“The kids, I like when u say something like that.”

“Hmm…” she brushes the air from his face, feeling it with her hand, blond is not that bad, she thought, “maybe I should try blond next time.”

“That would be so hot.”

“Really?”

“I can’t wait to see what blond Han Seungyeon is capable of.”

She pouted then, “I think blond Han Seungyeon will be the same as brunette or light brown Han Seungyeon.”

“But baby, when u were red, u were as fiery as the sun, even the gaze was different when u were red.”

“Really?”

“Yup, and when u go all black like before, u exudes this mysterious aura around u. Like a dark princess.”

“U are playing with me.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes u are.”

“So what if I am, u like it don’t u?”

“Maybe.”

She slowly back away from even though it was not about trying to get away from him, it was more about enticing him. The idea of being the blond her, was interesting enough. She wonders what kind of mischief she could get away as a blond?

Though she realised, being blond is not about the hair colour isn’t it?

It is more about the attitude and how she carries herself.

 

Focusing her attention back to him, she grabs his collar and dragged him down to her, biting into her lips; she crushes it against his lips, working her way into his mouth.

It was like an open invitation to him, as he quickly fitted himself against her, carefully pushing her against the wall before he, himself pitting against her.

Her hands were busy exploring the bits under his shirt, while he was struggling with her blouse, their lips never parted even for a second.

 

“Howdy people! Daddy’s home!”

She heard it faintly, the noise at the living room was the indication that all Block B boys are there.

“Hyung if u are still making out in there, u better stop, I’m coming in in 5 counts, 1, 2…”

She shakes her, groaning this time, she almost curses out loud too though he was faster than she is.

Smiling at Minhyuk, she caresses his cheek before they parted.

Minhyuk walks toward the door once more, running his hand through his hair in annoyance.

She frowns that, realising that she didn’t get to do that before, she didn’t get to run her hand through his hair thoroughly like what she was planning to do.

“5! Ready or not I’m coming in!”

“What?”

He was snarling at him though it was obvious that both Jiho and even Kyung doesn’t find that intimidating at all, “need to say hello to our favourite noona.”

She rolls her eyes at them then, “I’m ur favourite because u wanted me to cook dinner.”

“Noona how could u say that? U are our favourite cause u clean too.”

“Get out.”

“What we will have for dinner noona?”

“Get out!”

“Ah, we will wait for u at the kitchen then. Before hurry up though, we are getting really hungry.”

 

She looks at the annoyed him, smiling gently at him.

“That’s it, I’m so gonna get myself my own place soon.”

She laughs then, he was saying it with such vehement, she realised that he is thinking seriously about getting his own place.

Nudging him toward the door, she ruffles his head before walking out to the welcoming enthusiastic boys, that seeming to be not just hungry but really hungry.

Better get to work then, she muses.

 

-----------------------------------------------

watching the showcase now
i trully do want to run my hand through not just minhyuk but taeil, jihoon and all
kekeke
okay maybe i will leave ukwon out
kekeke

 

block b is back
imma go cry now

hahaha