Oppa

Goodnite and Sweet Dream.

“Oppa is nice, rite oppa?” she looked up to Youngsaeng, startling him.

“I… I guess, Seungyeon ah…” she smiled nodding, happy that someone is agreeing with her,

Yeah oppa is definitely better.

“Oppa won’t make me cry, rite? Oppa will take good care of me. Yeah... oppa is nice.” she nodded again, it is clear than Han Seung Yeon is drunk, tonight she drinks just a tad more than she usually have, so she claim.

She feels light

She feels happy

She feels good

Yeah she is enjoying the time of her life now…

“As oppa, u won’t tease me, right? U won’t make fun of me…” she hiccupped, then she started laughing, her eyes are glassy, disoriented, but she is determined to make her case.

She looks expectantly toward Youngsaeng, waiting for him to agreeing with her, he just nodded this time. That was good enough for her. Looking up at the ceiling, she started to mumbles, incoherently, even if u ask her what she is talking, she won’t be able to tell.

“I’m gonna get myself an oppa, oppa.” She suddenly declared, still seems to be talking to Youngsaeng. “I’m gonna find me a nice oppa, a good oppa that won’t hurt me and take good care of me. I will get an oppa, then everything will be okay… yup… okay…” she hiccupped again, she started to feel drowsy, and sleepy… turning toward Youngsaeng, she suddenly lunged at him, closing the distance between them, “can u find me an oppa, oppa?” startled yet again, Youngsaeng started to laugh nervously…

“Seungyeon ah…”

She cuts him off midway, “can u oppa?”

“Where can I find u an oppa, Seungyeon ah… it’s not like I can get an oppa online or on a flea market…”

She pouted this time, groaning, “but I want an oppa.” Suddenly her eyes glitter, twinkled amidst the haze, “u are an oppa too, rite oppa?”

“Yeah I am an oppa to u, Seungyeon ah…”

She suddenly shakes her head, “but I don’t want u oppa…” she slumped into her seat, looking dejected. “I feel sleepy oppa… I wanna sleep…” Youngsaeng was startled once again, when he saw Seungyeon started to take off her shoes to get onto the sofa, curling herself to sleep. He was about to hold her arms when he heard, “let me…”

Youngsaeng looks glad actually at the sight of him, he was at the end of his wit already handling drunken Hammie.

“Thank god u are here, I just dunno what to do with her.” The other guy just grimly walks past him to check on the now seems asleep Seungyeon.  

“Baby, wake up,” he softly whisper into her ears, Seungyeon groaned at the sudden intrusion, opening her eyes to find Lee Minhyuk staring down at her.

She smiles and kisses him, Lee Minhyuk groans, it’s obvious she is still drunk. Groggily she gets herself up and sitting upright, she smiles again to her lover, “u are here?”

Minhyuk tried to took a hold of her hand, she quickly dodges it, “are u looking for oppa too?”

“Oppa?” he stops.

She nodded this time, “Oppa, u see sshsh…” she tugs Minhyuk down to her level and whispers into his left ear, “I’m on a mission, I’m gonna get myself an oppa, u see.” Letting go of him, she nodded again at him.

Curious now, Minhyuk sits next to her, “why do u need an oppa?”

“So I won’t get hurt anymore! I need an oppa, so he could take care of me.” Minhyuk frown at that disclosure, “oppa won’t make me cry, like what u did.” She pointed her fingers at him, accusingly. Then she stared into the ceiling again, her head is killing her now, and she doesn’t feel that good anymore.

Minhyuk went all quiet, he can’t deny her blame towards him, it seems that these days, all he did is hurting her over and over again. They had another fight earlier today, he had to cancel their lunch date because of work, and he forgot to tell her. She spent more than two hours waiting for him at their favorite restaurant before she left, only to catch him walking into the restaurant with his co-worker on tow.  She didn’t say a word and just left.

He tried calling her, but the phone was off and all of the other members didn’t know where she is. He was scared that time, he doesn’t know what to do if she decided to leave him.

“Will oppa treat u better, baby?” Seungyeon blinked at the sudden question, they have spent the last 30 minutes in silence, she took her time to ponder, and then she nodded.

“Yeah oppa will treat me better. Oppa is nice…” she softly said.

He sighs, his eyes are red, he is trying hard to hold back his tears.

Getting up, he held out his hand toward her, “come let me take u home. U can search for ur oppa again tomorrow.”

“Promise?”

Nodded, “I promise, I will look for ur oppa with u.”

She smiles and tries to get up, she is a klutz that is drunk, she can barely hold her standing stature, let alone to walk. Offering his back, Minhyuk urges her to ride on his back, she gleefully obliged.

“Oppa is nice…” she grumbles on his back, half awake half asleep… “Minhyuk ah, do u think I can find my oppa?”

His heart is hurting, he knows she is drunk right now, but her constant desire to look for oppa, is started to kill him softly now.

“Why do u want an oppa, baby…”

She giggled onto his shoulder, “so that I can call him oppa!” she exclaimed gleefully, and then laughs her heart out.

“U can call me oppa…” he tries.

She frowns and shakes her head, “but u are not my oppa, I’m ur noona.” She hiccupped again. “and beside if u are my oppa, then who will tease me, and make fun of me…” she started to sob softly…

“Hey baby what’s wrong? Don’t cry…”

“I don’t want u to be my oppa, Minhyuk ah… if u are my oppa… then we can’t be together anymore.” She cries louder now, “if u are my oppa,” she paused, “then I will only be ur lil sister, u don’t love me anymore Minhyuk ah?” he stops then, stop in midway, holding a crying Han Seungyeon on his back, thinking, analyzing… slowly he took a detour to the nearest bench and seated Seungyeon down.

She was still sobbing, refusing to look at him.

“Baby, look at me please…” she reluctantly turn her gaze to him, he was trying to understand the situation, “when u said u wanted an oppa, u mean as an oppa only?”

She scowls at him, she was pretty sure she was the one who is drunk right now, what else can an oppa be?

“Of course silly, if I want a pet I will get a cat, I want an oppa cause he is oppa.” She nodded, satisfied with her explanation.

“So u are not looking for someone older than u?”

Yup she is sure that, she is not drunk but he is, pinching his cheeks, she giggles, “oppa is supposed to be older, I can’t get a younger oppa, then he won’t be oppa anymore. Why are u asking this kind of question? My head hurts!”

Minnyuk was already smiling now, he felt silly, getting emotional over nothing.

“Tell me just one more, baby. Why do u need an oppa?”

She stops and paused for a while, “so that when u hurt me, I can ask my oppa to go and kick ur !” yup that was the reason why she wanted an oppa, she remembers now. Because she wanted someone to kick her lover’s , “and also…” she whispers slowly in his ear, “so that he can distract that gal away from u.”

She must mean his co worker then, a younger rookie idol that is working with him now for a show.

“Are u jealous, baby?”

She vehemently shakes her head, “u went out for lunch with her, Minhyuk and u ignore me. U shouldn’t do that to me, that was not nice at all. I was hurt.”

“I’m sorry,baby. I will do anything to make it up to u.”

Wrapping her hands over his shoulder, she pulls him closer, “then promise me, u won’t make me cry anymore. Promise me that we won’t fight anymore, I’m tired Minhyuk ah…”he nodded.

“And also,” tugging him closer, “stay far away from her, if I see u next to her again. U will pay for it!”

He laughs then, a good relief laugh.

“I promise baby, I will never make u cry again, I will make u the happiest girl in the world, and I promise that we won’t fight. If anything I will try my best to discuss any problem with u. and about the last one…” he stops when he saw her glowering at him, smiling, “I promise u, aside from work related issue, I won’t spend my time with her.”

She was beaming now, looking satisfied with all of his promises, “Good, now shut up and kiss me…”