All of These Questions

Attraction to Weirdo's
Edited?
[x] No \ [] Yes
 

                I was as comfortable as I had ever been in my entire life and for a brief moment I welcomed this warmth, escaped the moment until I would eventually have to return to reality once again. As my mind and body began to rouse from their slumber I vaguely remembered the events that had taken place just hours before; my own little space in my head where my mom was, the loud knocking on the front door, the strange man that scared me into oblivion. All rushing back to me making my head begin to ache, and I reluctantly opened my eyes. Before me though was something I never expected to see in my entire life. Had he not been fully clothed when he took me upstairs? I couldn’t remember, but HimChan’s delicious chest lay before me; delectable eye-candy that, just for a moment, made my mouth water and my fingers yearn to trace every inch of his skin.

 
                I shook my head, banishing all thoughts of HimChan and how desirable he was – I didn’t have time for that – and began to wiggle out of his tight grip. My attempts proved unsuccessful as the only thing I gained was his grip tightening around me and pulling me closer into him. I groaned, not liking how close I was to him at all. So I did the only thing I knew that would work. Taking a deep breath I calmed my nerves just before biting into the soft flesh of his chest. HimChan’s eyes shot open as he screamed in pain, sitting straight up and knocking me over and onto his lap.
 
                “Ah, what the heck,” he said rubbing the spot I had bitten him, “Was that really necessary, Suzy?” His eyes were narrowed to resemble a cat, but that’s when I noticed the smirk on his face and instantly slapped myself. “I didn’t know you were into stuff like this.”
 
I should have expected that.
 
                I heaved a sigh, throwing the blankets aside just as my alarm began beeping loudly, breaking my train of thought on ways that I could thoroughly kill this boy. “Get out,” I said standing up and stretching my arms above my head, “I need to get dressed.”
 
                “I don’t mind staying here,” he said and I heard the bed sheets shuffle as he made himself comfortable once more, “Why don’t you come join me, love. I can show you how I can be.” There was a hint of teasing in his tone that I chose to ignore, but I did turn to send him a death glare before walking to my closet and pulling out my clothes for the day, and a towel.
 
                “Fine,” I said walking across the room to my bathroom after emerging from the closet, “Stay there you lazy .” I muttered the last part but I’m sure he heard me because he chuckled before rolling over and his soft snores were heard once more. I rolled my eyes as I made sure the door was locked and the heavy hamper was pushed up against it.
 
~*~*~
 
                I finally made my way down the steps and into the kitchen. Today was going to be a lazy day since several guests would be checking out and no one but the boys would be here now. I knew I would miss the banter of the old ladies and the stories they would tell, and their old husbands bragging about their role in some war that wasn’t listed in any of my textbooks back in high school. I smiled, throwing my purple apron over my blue jean shorts and plain black tee shirt and tying a knot behind my back.

 

 
                I was planning on making the ladies favourites since it would be their last days here so I began preparations for apple – cinnamon pancakes along with chocolate pancakes as well, fruit salad, and strawberry waffles. I also made strawberry short cake for dessert that will be served with their ‘after breakfast morning tea’ as they called it. The ladies were all satisfied with their meal and prompted to sit outside this morning since it was nice and warm, and after eating they all went back upstairs, stomachs full and ready to pack the rest of their things.
 
                All morning I hadn’t seen any of the boys and I had already checked everyone out and cleaned the entire main floor. It wasn’t until I was making a grilled cheese for myself to eat for lunch did Zelo skip into the kitchen.
 
                “Noona,” came his happy voice behind me, “What’ cha doing?” I turned at his question and waved my spatula a little.
 
                “Oh nothing spectacular,” I replied as I took out a plate to place the sandwich on, “Just making some lunch.” I place the plate on the counter and turned to face the gigantic baby who was eyeing the food. “Want some?” I asked as I reached over the counter and tapped his nose. I remembered how they had not come down at all for breakfast and it was already two in the afternoon. Zelo smiled and nodded his head, taking a seat on the stool as I began making some sandwiches that would feed all six boys instead.
 
                Zelo happily helped me carry up the two large trays that had the sandwiches on them, and we made our way carefully up the stairs to where the boys were in the lounge room on the second floor. I really hoped that the boys were hungry because Zelo and I had made enough for an army to eat and I would be really disappointed if both trays weren’t cleaned off. Zelo was walking ahead of me, and I stopped in my tracks when Yongguk called out to him.
 
                “Zelo,” his voice was deep and commanding as he addressed the younger one, “We need you to go into the city tonight to follow—“
 
                “Suzy,” Youngjae jumped up from his spot on the couch, “what have you got there?” He must have spotted my legs behind Zelo and stopped Yongguk from revealing whatever it was he was going to. Whatever it must have been, it was probably important because the look he gave me when the tall boy stepped to the side, he sent me an annoyed expression.
 
                I chewed my bottom lip as Youngjae praised the delicious looking sandwiches and took the try from my hands, bringing it to the table in front of the boys. “I hope you enjoy them,” I said taking a step back, “I’ll be right downstairs.” I dismissed myself almost immediately, leaving the boys confused. Once I closed the doors behind me, I pressed myself up against it to try to listen, even just a little bit. Wasn’t Zelo too young to be going into the city alone? Especially one as big as Seoul? And who was he going to follow anyway, wasn’t someone after them, or was there so much more to this then they were letting on? This was no longer a small matter and reality slowly sank in as I took baby steps away from the door, not hearing anything but faint murmurs of incoherent words.
 
                I was almost to the stairs before the door opened again, revealing HimChan.
 
                “Suzy,” he called my name, “don’t worry, everything’s fine.” He smiled at me, half a sandwich in his hand as he leaned against the wall, watching me. I only nodded my head, smiling like I was as oblivious as I told myself I needed to look. If I would become tied into all this nonsense then I needed to advance my skills in acting, otherwise, bad things could [probably] happen. HimChan lifted the grilled cheese. “You’re a fabulous cook by the way.” With that he turned around and walked away.
 
~*~*~
 
Unknown Point of View;
 
                I slid my arms roughly over the table top, papers and folders flying everywhere. I was so close. What was taking those idiots so long!? I was growing restless as I watched the clock on the far wall. He was late. I ran my hands over my face just when he rushed into my office, out of breath.
 
                “I have—“ he paused to take a deep breath, “I have some big news.” He finally got out. I looked at his, my eyebrows furrowing. What could possibly have happened with those boys in the span of four days? I urged him to go on, taking a seat behind my desk, not caring that I stepped on papers on my way, and took a sat back in my black leather chair. “There’s a girl that’s with them,” he said, watching for my reaction, “That’s who they’re staying with. She answered the door when I got there.”
 
                He slammed a folder on my desk. It was thick with papers and when I opened it, I saw her name: Kim Suzy. I skimmed through the report cards, the doctors reports, even the university applications had made it in here as well.
 
                “Get the girl,” were my final orders as I shooed him out of my office.
 
                This was perfect. She would be mine.

Author's Note~
Hello all of you beautiful people! :D I have returned as promise with another update. Hehe. 
Well, I hope I'm doing a good job of writing and I really hope you all like it c: My writers craft teacher is giving me a lot of tips on writing and right now I'm trying to find a style that suits me more so...(goes off on different tangents)
 
She called you beautiful people didn't she? Tsk tsk. No one is as beautiful as me (:
WELL! Since Author-nim has gone off on a banter about things I don't know about I'll be in charge of ending this off~!
Ahem; I hope everyone enjoyed this update. AND DID YOU SEE THAT ENDING!? I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE READING THAT RIGHT!?!?!
Please anticipate the next chapter and we might just see who's after us. Oh la la la :D
We'll hopefully see each other in the coming update so until then,
 
OLE ALL YOU PEOPLE!