Terrifyingly Sweet and Scary

Attraction to Weirdo's
Edited?
 
[] No \ [x] Yes

                I was seated peacefully under a large weeping willow tree, looking out across to the still lake not too far away from me. It was quiet out here, not a single animal scurrying about in the darkness, the stars above twinkled in happiness down to the earth. I felt at rest as I breathed in the clear air, all weight taken off my shoulders. I had to admit, having those boys around definitely caused me trouble ever since they arrived to too long ago. I can’t even remember the day they arrived. I think it was last Wednesday. They’ve been taking up so much of my time that the days have slowly been slipping away from me, and it felt like the end of their stay would be drawing nearer and nearer. But then again, I don’t know when they will leave because they themselves don’t even know.
 
                At the thought of the boys, I remembered that knock at the door. When had that been? Last night? I can’t even remember that. It seems as if this space that I am in won’t allow me to remember the details. Like when Youngjae made that joke that made me literally fall over onto the kitchen floor in laughter. Or that time Daehyun at expired yogurt even when I told him not to and I was awake with him that night as he spewed his guts out into the toilet. Then there was the time Zelo and Jongup thought it would be fun to jump from the shed to the pool in the backyard; their smiling faces and laughter warmed my heart like a mother watching her child take its first steps. There was also that time I caught Yongguk carrying in bags from the Disney store filled with Mickey Mouse toys. I had laughed so hard he punched a hole through the wall and stormed upstairs. I couldn’t forget poor HimChan though. He was the cherry on top of this gigantic leaning tower of cupcakes. Somehow he had wormed a way into my heart despite his cheesy jokes and his clinginess; somehow I had grown to sorta-kinda-lika like him.
 
                I heaved a sigh of content, this space that I have created washing all thoughts away until I felt a presence sit down beside me. I looked over and saw, to my surprise, my mom. She looked over at me and smiled, reaching over and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
 
                “How’s my little warrior holding up, hmm?” She asked tilting her head to the side as she examined me. Her voice sounded loving like a mother should, yet somehow it also sounded very out of this world. At that moment, I knew this was a dream and I would be leaving soon.
 
                “It’s been okay,” I said quietly, looking down that the soft blades of grass we were seated on, “things have been sort of hectic, but, like always, I’ll make it through.” I smiled in her direction, but she must not have been convinced because she wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into her.
 
                “My sweet little angel,” she whispered, kissing the top of my head. I found this slightly ironic because she was dead – wasn’t she the angel now? “I know what you’re going through and all will get better.” I nodded at this, snuggling deeper into my mom’s embrace. Even though this was merely a dream – something created by my imagination – this felt so real. She still smelt of lavender and vanilla, her slightly tanned skin was still as soft as rose petals. It made me miss her that much more. All too soon however, everything began to fade and when my mother whispered to me again, I couldn’t hear her. It sounded like a hammer was beating against my head and I panicked, reaching out for my mother as something began to pull me away from her grasp.
 
                I shot upright in my bed, looking around and touching my face. Everything was there, I was real and there was loud banging coming from downstairs. I looked over to the clock on the nightstand and groaned. It was only 2:30 in morning. I tossed the covers off of me and threw my legs over the side of the bed, grabbing my glasses and slipping them on before getting up and storming downstairs. I cursed whoever decided to come here at this hour and was sure they would receive a fine beating from me; paying customer or not. When my feet hit the hardwood of the second floor though, all six boys were standing there, looking down the dark staircase that led to the main floor.
 
                “Are you going to get that?” Youngjae asked as he looked at me with worry. I rolled my eyes and made my way down.
 
                “Do I really have a choice?” I threw over my shoulder. It was obvious I had to answer it; they did come to my front door. It wasn’t like I would ignore them. I’m not that rude. I tuned to look at the boys, my hand on the door knob. They were standing in a way that I could only see their legs, but if they bent down a little, they could see me.
 
                Another loud bang erupted onto the door and I winced, the sound hurting my poor eardrums. I unlocked the front door and slowly pulled it open, but stumbled back when a gloved hand pushed it open harshly causing it to slam against the wall. I gasped at the hooded figure standing before me. I couldn’t make out a single detail of him as he slammed a sealed envelope into my chest making me fall backwards. I heard the boys rushing down the few steps and across the foyer.
 
                “I’ll be back for you,” the masked man said before running down the front lawn to a black van that sped away as soon as he hopped in.
 
                I stared in shock, my mouth agape as I stared at the space the man had once been in. I feared that he had meant me, but then I remember that it was the boy’s that these men would be after. But was I a part of this now because there were staying here? I shook in fear and jumped when someone wrapped an arm around me.
 
                  “It’s okay,” his deep voice soothed. It was HimChan, however his words didn’t do very much for my still shaking nerves.
 
                “Okay!?” I screamed shooting out of his arms and standing up, the letter fallen on the ground, “how can this be okay!?” I felt tears build up in my eyes as I stared at all of them. Yongguk bent down and picked up the envelope, scanning it before shoving it into the pocket of his sweatpants.
 
                “It’s alright,” HimChan whispered as he stepped closer to me, “nothing will hurt you.” At this the tears fell from my eyes. I was crying mainly because I was scared about what was going to happen now. The guy knew what I looked like now; they could come after me, I could be their new target. HimChan pulled me into his arms and rubbed circles on my back, kissing the top of my head.
 
                At some point we all went back upstairs and HimChan – still holding me in his arms – guided me up to the fourth floor. How he knew my room was there, I’m not sure, but I faintly remember him tucking me in and me telling him I was scared. He had eventually given into my pleading and lay on top of the covers beside me, pulling me in. I somehow felt safe, comforted, and warm inside his arms and soon fell into a dreamless sleep, a somewhat sad smile on my face.

Author's Note~
Ha.. haha, hey guys... OuO
 
 
Wellhere'sanupdateokaybyenow~!
 
 
Wait, where the hell do you think you're going!?!
She left us didn'd she?
With an angry mob too.
My heart is breaking~
ono
OnO
 
 
Well since she left and is in hiding for a while, I'll do the closing remarks hehehe (:
We know we've been gone for quite some time but don't you want to know who's after us? I know I do ahahaha~
Author-nim will be writing the next chapter shortly because she's very sad about negleting us and swears on her cats life that she won't update anything else until this is updateed again, so please anticipate!
 
 
That's enough HimChan, until the next update,
OLE :D