Knock Knock I'm at the Door

Attraction to Weirdo's

Edited?

[] No \ [x] Yes


                Dinner was as awkward as ever as everyone sat around the table silently eating. I had opted to avoid eating and instead went outside to water the garden. My brain was only half – present as I drenched the soft soil around the growing flowers, my mind more focused on what the hell these boys in my – uncles house were doing. Yongguk had made it quite obvious that someone was after them, and that they had been possibly found. I couldn’t deny the fear that was slowly climbing its way into my head that I would somehow be caught up in the middle of all this unwanted nonsense. These boys weren’t my responsibility and I didn’t need to listen to any one of them. They had no power over me here.

 
                With that thought of determination in my head, I turned the lever off on the hose and dropped it, stretching my arms up over my head and taking a deep breath of the evening air. The sun looked beautiful behind the trees that lined the back of the large garden as it set; sending streams of orange and pink across the sky.
 
                “Noona,” I heard a voice call out across the backyard, “what are you doing out here?”
 
                I looked over to where Zelo was standing, his hands tucked into his pockets as he rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet. He honestly reminded me of a four year old when he was like this, but he was waaay to tall to be anything close to a little child. “Just watered the flowers,” I said as I made my way to the wall to roll up the hose, “have you all finished eating?”
 
                “Yes,” he replied coming up next to me to help since I was struggling to lift the hose, “HimChan hyung and Youngjae hyung are washing up the dishes now.”
 
                I shook my head and left Zelo to roll up the damned hose himself and walked back into the house just as HimChan was wiping the counter dry; all the dishes already washed and put away. “You didn’t have to,” I said as I took the towel away from the older boys’ hands. He shrugged, smiling at me, “you were busy already and we wanted to help.” I looked up at him and sighed, giving into his megawatt smile as he took the dish towel back and hung it on its designated hook.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
                By now the sun had completely set and the boys – excluding Yongguk – and I were sitting in the large game room. Jongup and Youngjae were playing a game while I was seated in a bean bag chair off in the corner reading. It was quite peaceful except for when the boys either cheered for whoever they wanted to win, or yelled accusations of someone cheating.
 
                No matter how hard I tried though, my mind wouldn’t stray from the topic of these people coming to get the boys and most likely cause trouble for me. When I looked at the five of them on the floor with smiles on their faces, I couldn’t believe that they were part of something terrible that would have anyone after them. I looked out the window and to the stars above. We were in the perfect spot. If you looked out towards the back of the house you could see the stars clearly, and if you moved to the front of the house, you could see the faint glow of the city lights gleaming in the distance. I sighed in content, looking away from the stars to turn the page.
 
                Just then a loud banging boomed through the mansion causing me to jump and drop my book. I looked towards the boys. They had abandoned their game and were looking in the general direction of the front door.
 
                “You going to get that, Suzy?” Youngjae asked causing all of them to look towards me. I got myself out of the comfortable seat and made my way past the boys just as a hand reached out and grabbed my wrist.
 
                “What if it’s a murderer, noona?” A poor innocent Zelo asked making me want to burst out in a fit of giggles but I managed to keep them in when I saw how serious his face looked. I patted his head, “Zelo, no murderer is coming all the way here to kill someone,” I replied and he released his grip on me with a pout. I made my way down the wooden steps to the front door and saw Yongguk stealthily peaking from the doorway of the sitting room. I looked at him and cooked an eyebrow, but he put a calloused finger over his mouth in a sign to be quite. I muffled a giggle behind my hand at how adorable he looked, but when he gave me a death glare, I shut up.
 
                I reached the front door; unlocking it and pulling it open a little, but found an empty front porch. I opened the door a little wider, but failed to see anyone.  “Weird,” I muttered, taking a step out. Not even a car was there. I shrugged my shoulders and stepped back into the house, locking the door securely behind me. I looked at Yongguk who was still hiding around the corner. “Nothing was there,” I said walking past him, “probably some drunk teenagers or something.”
 
                Yongguk didn’t say anything; he just walked into the kitchen, presumably to get himself the plate of dinner he told me to leave him. I threw my hands up in the air and marched up the stairs. I decided it would be a good a time as any to get to sleep since I had to be up early tomorrow – just like every morning. Before heading to my room though, I assured the boys in the game room that no one was at the door and that I would be going to sleep. They said their good nights and I went up the next flight of stairs to my safe heaven. I changed into my comfy pajamas, but when I lay down to let darkness succumb me, I couldn’t help but be wide awake. The booming knocks at the door and then there being no one there left me feeling both scared and suspicious. I just knew that trouble was afoot, and I really didn’t want to deal with any of it. Damn these weirdo’s taking up residence in my home!

Authors Note~

Hello all you wonderful people! :D
 
 
I feel like I have slightly neglected this story, but here I am, back with an update for you all~ I know not very much has happened, but I need to let the story build; I don't want to rush things too quickly and just have these evil people who are after our boys to come out and do what I have planned!
 
 
I'd really like to hear your feedback on this story and also on who I should make the boys soon coming into the story that'll cause some trouble. ouo
 
 
Anyway, sorry for my long absense, but at least I update so don't throw things at me please (:
 
 
Well, until the next update~
OLE~