Chapter 9

Forget me Not

“MWO?” I stood up.

“Joo Neul, please calm down~” Sandeul said as he pulled me again to sit.

“Mianhae. I was just shocked, would you mind if you tell me the story of how he got into that accident?” I asked him using my aegyo. I know you can’t resist this.

“Eh? I don’t know the whole story though... he only told us a little bit of it.” He explained.

“Even so, please tell me! I want to know!”

He laughed. “Sure, just calm down.”

“So, here’s the start. I think he was running while crying because of something. He can’t remember it though. He was about to cross the street when a car bumped him. The next thing he knew, he was in the hospital. His parents said that he only woke up after 2 days. Chansik asked what happened, but even his parents don’t know.”

“So that’s what happened... Wait. Do you know the exact date of the accident?” I asked. I want to know when that happened, since I might know what happened.

“Hmm... I think he said April 3? I’m not really sure though.”

April 3. That’s the day when I broke up with him. I still remember that day. He was the first to leave the café when we finished talking. He took the opposite way to my house, so I don’t know what happened to him after. This is just a conclusion, but I think he got into the accident after we broke up. He won’t cry at anything else at that time, right?

“Gomawo, oppa. I need to get back to the dorm now, and I think you have to get back to your practice.” I pointed at his back, Baro oppa is there. He is mouthing the words, “Deullie, come here!”. As usual, the two of them are so cute. I think they are the closest among all B1A4 members.

“Aish. Baro-ya, why do you keep on interrupting us?” He yelled at Baro. Baro bowed and made an apologetic face. “Joo Neul-ah, thanks for telling me these things~ Rest well at your dorm. Jal jayo~” Sandeul oppa hugged me.

“Ya! Oppa, why do you have to hug me?” I broke his hug.

“Because I like you~ Keke. Good night.” He smiled at me for one last time and went to the vocal training room with Baro.

 

I’m lying down at my bed now, and I’m still thinking about Chansik. He got into the accident in the day of our break-up? Whoa. Destiny sure is bad, letting Chansik experience these two consecutive things at one day.

“I wonder how can I make him regain his memories back?” I asked myself before going to sleep.

 

Another month has passed, and I should say that my relationship with Chansik has gotten a lot better. I said that if I can’t make him remember me, I’ll just make sure that he’ll  make new memories with me. Whenever there are days off, Chansik and I would go sightseeing together. He said that he feels comfortable with me, so I let him take me on trips and such.

Of course, after 1 month, I’m still a trainee. Practice has been a lot tougher, and I think I heard a rumor from the boys that the CEO is planning to make a current trainee debut. I also heard that WM has new trainees, but I’m the only one that is practicing with B1A4. I wonder why though?

It’s my free time today, and Chansik is still busy with comeback preparations. I heard that they’ll come back with a song called “Tried to Walk.” Though I’m training with them, I haven’t heard the song even once. They sang a few lines to me, though. And through those, I could say that their next song is gonna be great.

“Boo!” Someone suddenly appeared from my back. I’m here at the practice room, though I have no schedule of practice today.

I looked at the person and is shocked to find Chansik there.

“Ya! Aren’t you supposed to be practicing now?” I asked.

He laughed. “We just finished recording the album~ By the way, the release is on November 12. Are you gonna buy the album?”

“I think so. If I have money, that is.”

“Eeeh.” Chansik pouted. “Buy it juseyo~” He used his aegyo again. Aish. I’m falling for you even more, would you please stop it?

“Fine fine!” I pushed him away from me.

“Joo Neul-ah, are you mad?” Chansik asked.

“Aniyo. It’s just that, you’re using your aegyo too much.”

“Eh? Really?” He made a surprised face. “Maybe because I’m used to this. I’m in charge for the aegyo of B1A4, and I’ve been doing this for more than a year now.”

“But shouldn’t you focus on being handsome? I mean, you’re B1A4’s visual.”

“So you finally admit that I’m handsome?” He drew a smirk on his face.

“You’re the visual. When did I ever deny it?” I asked.

“Molla.” He shrugged.

“Aish. What are you doing here, by the way?” I asked. I forgot that he suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“I just want to spend some time with you.” He winked. And I must admit, I’m attracted to that.

“Will you stop doing that?”

“Waeyo? I’m just doing the job of a visual.” He smirked.

I sighed. “What do you want to do now?”

“Hmmm... I don’t think we can go out. It’s raining outside.” He looked at the window. I also followed, and found raindrops falling from above the ground.

“Yeah.”

“Would you mind if I listen to your voice while singing?” Chansik pleaded.

“Shireo~” I .

“Eeeeeh~ Let me hear it juseyo~” He pleaded even more.

I gave up. “Aish, if you weren’t cute, then I would probably running away now. Thank your parents for giving you such a cute but handsome face.”

“I already thanked them, though.” He smiled.

We went to the vocal training room, he was following me in the way there. He sat near me and I put on the headphones. He also put on another headphone and we selected a song from the list. Chansik suggested that I sing Sandeul oppa’s solo song so I can finish it. I selected the song and began to sing.

Kkwae orae doen geotman gata

Neol mollae johahaetdeon na

Hoksina deulkilkkabwa maeum jorimyeo

Mareul halkka malkka honja gomineul hae

 

Nae mameul algo isseulkka

Moreun cheokhago isseulkka

Jeokdanghi twinggidaga mot igineun cheok

Nae mam bada jwo geureom andoelkka

 

Nae saranga nae saranga

Ijen naege mameul yeoreo jwo butakhae

Gidarime jichyeo beoryeoseo

Himdeureo jujeoantji anke

Nae son jaba jwo

 

Saramdeulgwa tteodeureodo

Onjongil ni saenggakppunya

Eotteoke haeya nae maeumeul jeonhalkka

Ojik han saram neoppuninde

 

Nae saranga nae saranga

Ijen naege mameul yeoreo jwo butakhae

Gidarime jichyeo beoryeoseo

Himdeureo jujeoantji anke

Nae son jaba jwo

 

Neomu saranghanikka

Neomu johahanikka

Oemyeonhaji mara jwo

Ijen nae mam bada jwo

Haengbokhage hae julge yeongwonhi

Hamkke hago sipeo

Naege wajumyeon andoeni

 

Nae saranga nae saranga

Ijen naege mameul yeoreo jwo butakhae

Nae moksumboda sojunghan saram

Saranghae I sesang kkeutkkaji

Hamkke haejullae

Crush - Lee Sandeul (B1A4)

 

I cleared my throat after singing. Chansik is just looking at me, watching all of my actions.

“Ya! Waeyo?” I waved my hands in front of him.

“Why...”

“Why?” I asked.

“WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A GREAT VOICE?” Chansik asked while holding my hands with his.

“E-eh? L-let go of my hand.” I stammered while saying it. He is still holding my hand! Aish. I should say this, but I have fallen in love with him again. So, in every contact he makes with me, I blush.

He realized the situation and let go of my hand. “S-sorry...” He apologized. He looked away but I can still see some parts of his face.

“Omo! Are you blushing?” I asked out loud. I immediately covered my mouth. “Nothing... I said nothing.”

He looked away again. HE IS DEFINITELY BLUSHING. BUT WHY, THOUGH?

Is it really okay if I’m in love with her?’


Please comment! or subscribe :)

사랑해요!
It means I love you! ♥