Chapter 6

Forget me Not

 4PM. My first vocal training session just ended. Well, I should say that it helped me to improve a little.  Mr. Han is such a good teacher, he explains what points are lacking, detail by detail. Maybe that’s why he got into this entertainment.

I rested for a while before I go to the next class. As always, dance practices have been really hard for me. I’m just not fit to be dancing, I’d rather sing. But I have no choice, since I decided to be a trainee. I have to face the consequences.

Anyway, I’m about to stand up from where I sat just a while ago, but I think I saw some kind of movement around the room. I don’t remember where I saw it, though. I just sensed it. To make sure, I looked around the place but found nothing. I just ignored it and proceeded to the dance trainer in one of the rooms.

 

“Deullie-ah? What are you doing?” Baro said as he saw Sandeul peeking from the composition room.

“Baro-ya! What are YOU doing here?” Sandeul asked back.

“Well, I’m done writing some lyrics. Hee Joo noona said I can take a break. Then I saw you peeking here. What are you looking at?”

“N-nothing!” Sandeul said as he walked again in front of his laptop.

‘Sandeul is hiding something.’ Baro thought. He looked outside but found no one there. ‘What is he looking at? Aish. I need to know.’

 

“Put your hands on your waist, then 1, 2, 3, 4. Did you get it?” Ha Hyo eonnie asked as she checked if I was following. Surprisingly though, I can follow faster than when I was still studying. The teachers here are too good.

“Yes, eonnie.” I replied.

“Good then. You have to show me the whole dance that I taught you today, alright? That’s your activity tomorrow. You may go now. Have a good rest!” Eonnie said as she waved her hands to say goodbye. Soon, she entered the room where I came from 4 hours ago.

It’s 8PM. Too early for me to go back, since the dorm is just a few blocks away from here. I fixed my things for a bit and stood up. At lunch a while ago, I practiced my vocals. So now, I have to exert effort and memorize the steps Ha Hyo eonnie taught me a while ago.

Though there is no music, I counted and did the steps as I was told. I didn’t expect it, but when I finished the dance, I’m surprised that I did no mistakes. Whoa. Did I just improve at dancing?

I checked the time. 5 minutes have passed. To pass the time. I read some manga I brought today. The title is ‘False Love’. My favorite manga as of today. I started reading and didn’t notice the time passing by. I put the manga in my bag and started to walk towards the door.

I was walking outside the practice room. The breeze is kind of cold, but I haven’t noticed that since I just came back here a few days ago. I looked at the sky and saw so many stars and the moon, of course. Then I remembered.

The day he confessed to me. It was such a romantic moment for me, being confessed to by the boy who was the voted as the most handsome in our school. Being the girl he just confessed to... I just felt really special. Out of the 300 girls in our school, he chose me. The one and only Lee Joo Neul.

I got out of my daydreaming. Or is it nightdreaming? Since it’s already night. OKAY I KNOW THAT I’M LAME YOU DON’T HAVE TO SAY IT -__-

I focused on walking. I looked at my feet as each one of them tries to get in front of the other. I laughed to myself, seeing that I’m such a child. Well, it’s nice not to lose the mind of a child, since it keeps your mind fresh and worry-free.

“Ouch!” I said as I was pushed to the floor by a... boy? He’s wearing a hoodie, probably means that he’s a boy.

He looked at me and bowed. He didn’t even say sorry. Aish, there are these kind of boys nowadays. But at least, he bowed before dashing off again.

I stood up and was about to walk again, but I saw something shiny in the floor. I looked closely and saw that it’s a... key chain? Maybe the boy dropped it. I saw the pendant of the keychain and saw a picture of a boy and a girl standing together. The boy has his arms on the shoulders of the girl and the girl has a V-sign on. I can’t see the faces clearly because of the scratches. This must’ve been a gift from a long time ago.

I kept the keychain with me since I think, I might meet that boy someday. Since he’s running here at Bang bae-dong, he must be living around here.

I continued to walk and observed the stars, wondering if me and him can meet again.

 

“Ya! Channie, what took you so long?” Jinyoung yelled at his dongsaeng.

“Mianhae hyung, I was stuck in the store for a long time! Aish. Someone bought a lot of things and there’s only one register open. I had no choice but to wait.” Gongchan explained as he took out the ramen inside the plastic bag.

“Hyung! Are we staying here until dawn again?” Baro asked CNU.

“Yep. The comeback is nearing already. We have to practice our choreography really well.”

“Can we have black-bean noodles instead of ramen? I want to eat them once in a while...” Sandeul pleaded at his hyung.

“If you want to have it, buy it yourself, hyung. If you’re not going to eat this, then I’ll have it.” Gongchan said as he took 2 ramens from the table.

“Ya! I wasn’t saying anything! I was just asking! Let’s eat!” Sandeul said.

“There’s no water yet, how are we supposed to eat? Pabo.”

“You’re being cold to me again, Baro-ya.”

“Arasso. I’ll stop being cold to you.”

“Jeongmal? For real? Baro-ah saranghae!” Sandeul said as he hugged Baro.

“In one condition.”

“Sure!” Sandeul excitedly said.

“Tell me what are you looking at when we were at the composition room a while ago.” Baro said with a smirk.

In an instant, Sandeul’s face was red as a tomato. He didn’t know what to say. ‘I shouldn’t blush! I’m not inlove with her! Aish. Pabo Sandeul. You’re denying it again. Fine. Let’s say I have a crush on her.’ Sandeul was talking with himself.

“Well?” Baro said with crossed arms.

“It’s okay Deullie-ah. We are your hyungs! We can keep a secret.” Jinyoung assured Sandeul.

It’s okay. It’s just a crush. “It’s Joo Neul.”

“Eh?” The rest of B1A4 tilted their heads.

“What do you mean Joo Neul?” Gongchan asked.

“I... ah... I kind of... have a crush on her.” Sandeul confessed.

“Mwoh? Sandeul-ah, we just met her today!” CNU said.

“I didn’t even got to see her yet.” Gongchan sarcastically said.

“Wait, you don’t mean...”

Sandeul lightly nodded.

“Really? So you have known Joo Neul from the past?” Baro said.

Sandeul’s eyes suddenly got bigger. “Aniyo! Baro-ya!” Sandeul exclaimed as he was about to hit Baro.

“Then what is it?” Jinyoung asked.

“Have you ever heard of love at first sight?” Sandeul asked.

“Yep. Wait, hyung, so you’ve been lovestrucked by Joo Neul?” Gongchan laughed.

He lightly nodded. “Aish! I’m getting embarrassed now!” Sandeul said as he covered his red face.


Teehee. I know it’s not good -__- I’m not really a good writer. XD

Please comment!or subscribe :)