Chapter 1

Forget me Not

City lights can be seen near the area. Candles surrounding the table, the scent of fragrant flowers are lingering around the place. Music was playing in the background as Chansik and Joo Neul stood in front of each other.

“Of course! Who would reject someone like you?” She said as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. She waited for this day for so long and now, it’s happening.

He smiled. What would you expect? Someone you asked to go out with you, just said yes. The precious ‘yes’ that all suitors want to hear.

“I love you.” He whispered softly to her ear.

“I love you more.” She replied and broke the hug.

“I love you the most.” He said and gave her a passionate kiss.

Tonight, Lee Joo Neul and Gong Chan Sik are finally dating.

 

Joo Neul was walking happily to school. She never EVER walked to school happily before.

“Yah! Joo Neul-ah!” A girl with black hair ran over and poked her best friend’s cheek.

“Jae Min? You’re pretty early today!” She stated with a lively voice.

“Look who’s talking. Hey, I heard that you and Chan are already dating. Is that true?” Joo Neul blushed when Jae Min said that. She still remembers the scenes of last night like it just happened a while ago.

Jae Min smiled. At last, her bestfriend is already dating a guy, and on top of that, he is one of the boys that are really popular in school. She worries about her friend because of Chansik’s fangirls, but she’s sure that Chansik can handle those. She is his precious treasure, so he must take care of her.

 

Upon arriving at school, many people, specifically girls, are glaring at Joo Neul because of her dating their oppa. Joo Neul expected this already, so she just ignored every one of them and continued walking happily.

She reached the room relieved that no one attacked her yet. Since the news is still fresh, she also have to be careful on her way home. Soon enough, their teacher came and started the lessons. Joo Neul is listening to the teacher, but she can’t take away the thoughts of having a boyfriend like Chansik.

She had lunch with Jae Min since Chansik is from a different class and their luchbreak is a little earlier than theirs. Chansik had promised her that he will walk her home, so she is okay about it. There is nothing she can do about the schedules, anyway.

 

Time passed by really fast. After school, as usual, Joo Neul will return her things to the locker so she won’t bring back many things at home. As she is putting her things there, she sensed 3 persons walking near her locker. Probably some of Chansik’s fangirls. I need to get used to them.

“Umm, Joo Neul!” Joo Neul is surprised. The girls are using formal language to talk to her.

“What is it?” Joo Neul is still surprised by their actions.

 “We know that you are dating our Chansik oppa now so... please take care of him for us!” This was not the reality she expected. Her fangirls bowing to her and saying that she would take care of their oppa for them? Wow. This is something you can’t see normally, since she is dating a famous guy.

“Uhh, sure?” Joo Neul wasn’t sure what to answer them, so she just said sure. They bowed again and said goodbye to her.

Weird.

 

“Joo Neul-ah!” Joo Neul can see Chansik waving his hands near the school entrance. He was waiting for Joo Neul there all the time, since they are dismissed earlier than Joo Neul.

She waved back to him and walked a little faster. Excited about the thought of having her boyfriend walking her home, she is flashing her cute eye-smile at him. Chansik is enjoying seeing her with such a beautiful eye-smile, it makes him smile too.

Soon, they are walking at a familiar road, the road to Joo Neul’s house. Chansik is going to say something, but he doesn’t know how  to say it. Joo Neul, seeing Chansik’s troubled face, took the initiative and asked him, “Chansik-ah, what’s wrong?”

Chansik still can’t say it, but he gathered up the confidence to do so. Stammering, he managed to say, “C-can we h-hold hands?” Joo Neul looked up at Chansik, who is blushing uncontrollably. She smiled and took Chansik’s hands and intertwined her fingers with his. “Sure.”

They remained silent after that. They are enjoying the warmth of each other’s hand, and it’s like they are understanding each other by exchanging glances from time to time. They are truly in love.

They reached Joo Neul’s home shortly after.

“Would you mind to go in?” Joo Neul asked Chansik, who is about to walk away.

“Ah, no thanks. I’m kind of embarrassed.. maybe some other day?”

“Oh, sure. Are you going to do something after this?”

“I’m going home and do my homework.” Chansik sarcastically said.

“Psh. Fine. Be careful on your way home, yeobo.” Joo Neul said the last part weakly.

“Eh? What’s that? I didn’t hear the last word you said.” Chansik asked, though he heard it perfectly. Chansik has a good hearing, so even though that is softly said, he can still hear it.

“N-nothing! Go home already! Bye!” Joo Neul said as she turned her back while blushing. Chansik held her hand and whispered to her ears, “Bye bye, yeobo.” He gave her a kiss in the cheek and walked away. She entered their house while still blushing.

“Joo Neul-ah! Why are you so red? Do you have a fever?” You can sense the worry in her mom’s voice.

“I’m not sick, Mom. I’m okay.” Joo Neul said as she flashed her eye-smile and walked upstairs to her bedroom.

 

‘Yah. Are you still awake?’ Chansik texted Joo Neul before going to sleep.

Yeah. What are you doing now?’

‘I’m texting you, pabo.’

‘You’re doing it again. Stop being sarcastic, will you? It does not suit you at all.’

‘Whatever you say, yeobo.'

Chansik and Joo Neul chatted about nonsense topics. But to them, it made sense because they are talking to each other.

'It’s getting late. Let’s go to sleep now.’

Joo Neul looked at the time. 10PM.

‘Okay. Jal jayo. Saranghae. :*’

‘Good night. Be sure to find me in your dreams.’


I was too lazy when I was typing this so this is what happened XD

It's too short. >_________<

Please leave a comment! or subscribe  :)

xoxo

JanelleStephanie ♥