Give me up

One- Shot Request [CLOSED]

Author: Kayshi2001

Pairing: Krytae genderbender
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Krystal POV

I was walking down the street towards my school. I had my earphones stuck in my ears and was listening to some music. I didn’t notice there was a man following me until I felt a rough hand cover my mouth with a cloth. I struggled hard and held my breath. Soon I was struggle to keep my breath as well. Accidentally, I inhaled the drug on the cloth and everything when black after I went dizzy.

I woke up feeling cold and the surroundings were dim. I finally adjusted my vision and I was nailed to a wooden wall with ropes tightened around my wrist. I tried to pull my wrist but the stern piece of wood wouldn’t budge. I gave up trying to break the wood and scanned around my surrounding. Nothing was of use except for the metal baseball bat that probably belonged to the man who kidnapped me.

“Whooooo, looks like our little princess is up.” a playful yet strong voice resonated through the room. A big dark figure soon appeared from the darkness into the dim light. A group of others followed behind him. I started to freak out. I saw smirks everywhere.

“Why don’t we let our newbie take this girl to see if he is loyal to us.” Another figure appeared into the dim light and he looks so young. He had blond hair that was messed up a bit but he still looked innocent. I saw him scratch the back of his neck and looked at me hesitantly. Wasn’t he going to me or something?

“Go on you idiot. her, abuse her, do anything. Lets see if you really want to become one of us.” The one who seemed to be the leader smirked at him and then at me. The blonde guy hesitantly walked up to me and I was scared of what he was going to do next. He put him arm above my head. His face came closer and closer, I closed my eyes and waited for something to happen. Instead I heard him whisper to me.

“Don’t worry, I’ll find a way to get you out from here but first I need to you cooperate with me. Don’t worry I wont steal your first kiss if you still have it.” After he started to move he face closer and kept his face there for a while.“COME ON TAEYEON STOP WITH THE AND GET ON WITH IT! YOU ARE MAKING THIS BORING,” The leader yell at him but he still just stared at me.

After a while, the only one watching left was the leader and he was fuming with anger as the man apparently named taeyeon ignored his request. When he looked back to see anyone watching. He whispered into my ears again.

“Ok, I’m going to cut the ropes but you have to still keep your hands up.” With that. I fell the ropes loosen but I did as he said and kept my arms up. After cutting the ropes he harshly grabbed my wrist and sprinted out the door. I felt his grip around me very tight. We bolted out the door with the leader chasing us.

“TAEYEON YOU TRAITOR!” The leader started to catch up on us. I saw Taeyeon breathing heavily. We both started to slow down and the leader caught my arms. Taeyeon saw that and kicked him in the stomach. He fell back and we started running again. This time he stopped and told me to hide behind the dumpster which wasn’t the most nicest place to sit by but that wasn’t what I was worry about now. The leader caught up and was holding his stomach.

“You are so dead taeyeon,” he said with a low growl.


Taeyeon POV

“We shouldn’t fight anymore Minho, she is gone already.” I tried to say calmly. His face looked pissed and I didn’t know what to do about it except for to fight or to run. Running wouldn’t help since he is faster than me.

“I don’t care if she ran away anymore. I just want you dead. You betrayed us.” Minho took his fighting stance. I took mine as well. he charged in and took a punch which connected with my left cheek. I groaned back and heard a gasp behind me.

The girl was there hiding behind the dumpster. I knew I had to stop Minho before he reaches the girl. I ran forward and fought him at my best. At first he couldn’t keep up but know he was able to block and dodge my attacks easily. Punches were connecting to my stomach, face and chest. His was always a good fighter. I was barely standing after 5 minutes of fighting. He also stopped fighting. But I was saw him towards one of the pipes on the alley wall. With one might pull, the nails hold the pipe to the wall sprung off. My legs gave way, I fell onto my knees with my head hung low.

When I looked up I saw him holding the pipe. The pipe slowly travel to above his head. I closed my eyes and waited for the bashing pain to come to me. Instead I heard a yell.

“STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!” I heard the pipe drop to the round. I opened my eyes and looked back. The polices were surrounding us and the girl was beside the leader of the pack of polices. I fell to the ground exhausted and unconscious.


Krystal POV

Taeyeon lied on the ground bleeding while the leader, Minho, smirked. I ran towards Taeyeon and checked her pulse. Luckily I could still feel it. I then heard Minho whisper.

“Serves Taeyeon right to defy me.” I glared at Minho for saying such a thing. Two people with a stretcher came and lied Taeyeon on the stretcher before rushing off. I followed then but the stopped my before the door of the ambulance.

“Are you related to this man?” One of the nurses asked me. I wasn’t related to Taeyeon but I didn’t want to leave him like this either. I was confused if I should leave him or follow him.

“Are you his girlfriend?” The nurse asked again. I quickly replied a yes and hopped on the ambulance. I didn’t know why I confirmed that I was his girlfriend. I just wanted to stay with him a bit more an make sure that he is alright.

~~skip drama~~

After a few hours with Taeyeon in the operation room, the doctor came out. I rushed forward nearly crashing into him.

“How is he?” I asked the question probably everyone would ask in this situation. He gave me a thumbs up and said that he was good but need to stay there for a week before being released. I sighed in relief knowing that he was going to be alright. Soon a old yet young looking women barged in from the door.

“OMG YOU ARE ALRIGHT KRYSTAL! I thought you were hurt when I saw the news of you getting beat up. Lets go know and leave this scumbag thug here before he you again.” My mum grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me but I stayed firm on the seat. she looked at me confused.

“I’m not going and he is not a scumbag thug mom. Treat him nicely! He saved my life.” I fumed with anger. How dare she say that when she doesn’t even know him. I wanted yell at her if this was not the hospital.

“Ok fine Krystal. But lets go, I don’t want him to corrupt you with bad influence. He was still in a gang you know Krystal. He has done bad deeds.” My mom still thought he was a thug and refused me to be with him. if I remembered right Taeyeon only just joined the gang so he hasn’t done anything yet. I glared at my mother to say such things.

“I-It’s okay K-Krystal. Just go, I don’t w-want to corrupt your good l-life with my bad life.” I looked back and saw Taeyeon with his eyes open. I stood up and went over to him.

“Why do you want me to go? What about you?” I replied to him with a question.

“I will be fine. Just go and listen to your mother like what I should’ve done before I regretted it.” I looked at him in the eye. He had sadness and regret in his eyes as he finished off his sentence. I saw that he really regret what he did. I started to get teary and my nose was blocked. I turned around and walked off with my mom. Just as I was going to reach the door I heard him mutter silently.















“I wished I could have loved you.”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes there is going to be a part two and I was worried that you guys would get tired of waiting so I updated half of it.

 

I also wanted you get to know you readers better so I created a twitter account. I hope to know your likes and dislikes and write accordingly. There will be update of my boring life and my awesome fanfics *superman pose*. I might also promote your fanfic if you are lucky so please follow and I hope to meet yu all soon.

 

Twitter link: https://twitter.com/Kayshi2001