Flower-like Love

One- Shot Request [CLOSED]

 

Author: sonelf30

Pairing: TaengSic Genderbender

Requested by: flowerbutterfly


 

 

          I can’t help but smile when time slows itself down at 5:00 and the bell clinks when it comes in contact with the door’s edge.  It’s a sign that she’s here.  Oh, that baby-faced Korean girl.  Whenever she brings her face in front of the flowers to have a sniff of its scent, I can’t help but notice how prettier she is than the lovely roses I have always taken good care of.

 

 “Tsk, oppa if she sees you staring at her like that, she might think you’re a creep.”  A familiar voice went, cutting me from the enchanting trance the oblivious girl had made.  How can a girl as innocent-faced as her be so alluring?

 

 “Why don’t you just go ask her name?”  Krystal, my younger sister, advised which I answered with a shook.

 

 “Tsk, why do I have such a coward oppa?  C’mon be a man, Jung Jesse!”  Krys then pushed me out of the counter and in front of the girl I admire.  The girl then looked up at me.  Oh, how her eyes sparkle with the light reflected on it.

 

 “Uhm…H-hi, I’m the owner of this shop a-and I can’t help but notice that y-you’re a regular.”  I said, stumbling over my words as I was pretty nervous for it was all of a sudden; no plans, no practices.

 

 “Oh hi, my name’s Kim Taeyeon and I also can’t help but notice how you’ve grown these flowers; so lovely and healthy.”  She said with a gentle smile.  My heart fluttered wildly at the beauty presented in front of me.

 

 “I’m Jung Jesse and thank you for the compliment.”  I smiled back at her, thinking of how adorable her dimple was.  “May I help you pick flowers for this day?”

 

 “Oh, I’m going to visit my sick grandpa at the hospital.  I would really appreciate some help.”  She smiled and bowed that made another large pull on my heartstrings.  Why can’t she just be less attractive even for just this time?  My heart kept on skipping a beat as she was only inches away from me.  How can she be so close yet so far away at the same time?

 

          Her visit came to an end and another clink of the bell and she’s gone.  I can still feel my heart rapidly beating and I can still smell the lingering scent she had left when our shoulders had accidentally bumped on each other.  Kim Taeyeon, it’s a nice name, no, a wonderful name, no, something beyond that.

 

           I can now breathe as I had thought my mission was a success.  But wait what if she won’t be coming tomorrow?  What if I won’t be able to see her again?  Jeez, she’s a regular, Jesse.  But…argh!  This isn’t right.

           Before another thought, I sprinted out of the shop and ran as fast as I can to catch Kim Taeyeon.  She’s fast or was I too slow?  After what seem like a mile, I’ve finally reached the girl.

 

 “T-Taeyeon” I called her name out with a low voice but enough for her to stop in her tracks and turn around.  She looked at me, slightly confused by my action.  “…Can I get your number?”

 

~Flower-like Love~

 

          My heart skipped a beat when I reached for my beeping phone to see the name Jung Jesse.  I can’t believe that he actually asked for my number.  It has been a month ever since.  The thought itself can’t even properly register in my mind and so I always had to pinch myself to prove that this isn’t a dream.  We’ve known each other quite a lot better now from his address to mine, to my likes and dislikes to his loves and hates.

 

Jesse:  Hey, are you free tomorrow?  Can we meet?  C;

 

Taeyeon: Sure Oppa! :) x

 

Jesse: I’ll pick you up @10 ;)  Rest well today, good night Kim Pretty Taeyeon.  ^^

 

Taeyeon:  Good night Jung Flirty Jesse Oppa!!  You too, see you tomorrow!!  Sweet dreams! :P

 

Jesse:  Sweet dreams <3

 

          My heart kept picking up its pace as his words echoed through my mind.  I can almost imagine him telling me those things.  And from then on, I know that I’m not going to have a nice calm rest tonight.

 

~Flower-like Love~

 

           Taeyeon woke up at 8:00.  She still has two more hours to prepare but she was already panicking.  She looked at the set of clothes she had prepared last night.  What if Jesse doesn’t like this?  Aish, stress!  I hate stress.

 

          Time flew fast and it was time.  Taeyeon looked at her watch and it read 10:00.  She walked to the door, expecting the doorbell to ring but instead her cell phone rang.

 

Jesse:  Are you ready, Kim Goddess Taeyeon?  ^^

 

          The girl grinned at the text message and opened the door to see a bouquet of flowers straight to her face.  A smile immediately crept up to her lips as she sees Jesse.  The boy was dressed casually and surprisingly, the outfits of the two had synched well with each other.

 

          The two had spent their time, going around malls, parks and etc.  As night time came, Jesse led Taeyeon to a garden.

 

 “My mother started this garden.”  Jesse said as Taeyeon wandered around the small beautiful place.  It was like a small paradise fit for the both of them.

 

 “Taengoo” Jesse called out that made Taeyeon turn her attention to the boy who had made his way in front of her.  The boy held up a flower in front of Taeyeon.

 

 “Just like a flower, you enchant me by just your looks.  Just like a flower, you make me go crazy with your scent.  And what’s best is, you’re sweet as the nectar of it.  Now, Kim Gorgeous Taeyeon, will you accept being the flower of this florist?”

 


I'm sorry if this does not exceed your expectations.  This kind of genre isn't just my forte.  I sincerely apologize.  I failed my dear co-shippers. T____T  Anyway, here are the pairings I'm comfortable with:

Soshi: TaengSic, YulTi, YoonHyun, HyoSun, SooSun | F(x): JungLi only :P