Does It Matter Who I am? 2

One- Shot Request [CLOSED]

Sunny POV

I paced back an forth in my room still looking at the address in my hand. I had the wallet in my other hand. I was thinking on whether I should go or not. After a half an hour or so I grabbed some casual clothes and went out the door with the wallet and address. I traveled down the street and turned left and right at various streets. I finally reached the cafe I was looking for. I took and deep breath and walked in.

“Hello Master” A man in a white vest and a butler uniform bowed at me as if he was my butler.

“If you pay this VIP pack you could have a butler to serve you personally and only you until you leave” A line of more butlers came and they looked very handsome. The end butler caught my attention the most. He look surprised at me and I pointed my finger at him.

“I want that butler.” The rest of the butlers bowed and went off to serve the others and I payed extra to the man in the white vest. I think he is the manager since he was the only one in white. My personal butler still stood there in shock and his face kind of looked familiar but he was very handsome and extremely hot. I cleared my throat to signal him that I was waiting. He quickly bowed to me.

“This way master.” He lead me to a private area. I looked at him confused.

“People who payed for the VIP pack gets a special place alone with their butler.” My butler explained as he saw me confused. I was about to pull out my chair but my butler got there first and pulled out the chair for me to sit. I took my seat and looked at the menu my butler handed to me. I ordered an affogato.
(affogato is a desert coffee. Its usual vanilla ice cream with a shot of espresso and sometimes hazel syrup to top it).
 My butler quickly went to hand in my order to the kitchen and came back standing near my table.

“Why don’t you sit down?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Butlers are not allowed to sit down as they please without their masters consent.” The butler still was awkward with me.

“Then sit down. I don’t like people standing while I’m sitting down and enjoying myself.” The butler did sat down opposite me. I took a peek at his name tag as he is now closer to me.

“Hyomin!? YOU WORK HERE?” I shouted in surprise and Hyomin lowered head head and nodded a bit. I looked back in shock. The nerd of the school that everyone hates, the smartest most ugly person in my school looks so hot and handsome right now and works at this cafe? This is amazing and weird at the same time. His hair is now a bit messed up looking better than when he gelled it into a clean hairstyle. His specs were off and replaced with contact that showing his sparkling eyes and hot gaze.

“Umm Sunny-shii, are you ok?” I broke off my gaze at him and nodded. He suddenly stood up and went out. I then felt lonely suddenly. Did he not want to stay with me? My worried feeling soon faded as he came back with my affogato. He placed the desert in front of me and sat down again.

“Aren’t you gonna eat too?” Hyomin chuckled at me which kind of looked cute.

“No I’m suppose to work here, not eat with people.”  I smiled and took a scoop of the ice cream and covered in hazel syrup and espresso and guided it near his mouth. Hyomin looked at me surprised.

“I don’t like eating alone. If you wont accept it, then take it as an order from your master.” I didn’t know why I was acting like this. Hyomin hesitantly took the ice cream into his mouth while staring at me. I didn’t know why but he didn’t seem like the Hyomin that everyone hated. Now he looked charming and is now being my personal butler for sometime. I loved the idea that he was mine even for just a bit. I’m scared of what the school will think of me though. They’ll bully me and throw stuff at me just like Hyomin.

After about ten minutes, I finished my affogato with Hyomin. Hyomin also got off work at the same time I left so we walked home together. Hyomin now had a proper jacket and shirt that looked casual and not nerdy like what he wears to school. I still like his butler uniform better though.

I was shivering in the cold night as it was 7pm right now. I only brought a thin jacket as I thought I would be home earlier than this. After a minute of shivering a jacket was hung over my shoulders to keep me warm. It was big and thick which meant it was a lot warmer than what I had now. I looked to my right and saw Hyomin without a jacket and only in his shirt. He smiled at me and continued walking. I also walked beside him.

“Aren’t you cold? It’s freezing right now and you’re just in a shirt.” He shook his head as a no but I could tell if he started talking his will stutter. His arms were covered in goosebumps. I took off the jacket and placed a bit over Hyomin and myself. He looked at me surprised.

“You are cold. Don’t worry, like this it will be warmer and since your jacket is big it can cover us both.” Hyomin chuckled at me.

“It’s only big for you cause you are short.” I smacked him on the arm and he continued laughing. An old couple walked pass us.

“Awww, look at young couples these days. They are so affectionate and cute. I want to be young again.” The women commented about us. I started to blush at the comment and Hyomin fidgeted. Hyomin dropped me off at my house before heading off to his house.

“Thanks Hyomin, you are a really good guy. Why don’t you wear these types of clothes to school next time and don’t gel your hair.” Hyomin nodded at me and headed off. I also walked into my room. Then I remembered something.

 

 



“DAMMIT I FORGOT HIS WALLET!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally love writing this plot. I think ill keep it was a ongoing fanfic on this request. I wont update it regularly though so don't complain.