Passion

One- Shot Request [CLOSED]

 

Author: sonelf30

Pairing: TaengSic

*italics - flashback


 

 

          He is a nerd.  She is the queenka.  To students, he is nobody while she is everything.  He’s a loner and she is the ‘ice princess’.  But everyone is too quick to judge that they didn’t even notice how high his potential is and how warm her heart can be.

It happened so at one fateful night – where two passions had met.

 

 

          The soft voice of Kim Taeyeon echoed through the walls of the gymnasium.  Kim Taeyeon is her name, the so-described as “everything”.  The students cheered as she had finished singing a song that she herself had written.

 

 “That was awesome, Tae noona!”  A boy shouted like a crazy teen.  Taeyeon sighed and left the gymnasium, knowing too well what was to happen if she stayed.

 

          Taeyeon had a passion for music.   She loved the piano.  She had taken a love for writing songs too.  would often open and she would indulge herself into her own world of rhythms and patterns.  She made the music room her home and so no one dared to step inside as she’s the ice princess.

 

 

 “That’ll make another hit.”

 

 

          She heard guitar strings being strummed.  It created a soft thug inside of her.  Whoever it was, knows surely how to play.  It surely wasn’t some guy who would want to impress a girl who happened to come across the street.

          The acoustic tune was surely played by someone who displayed the same passion and this brought a smile on Taeyeon’s face.  Finally, someone who can understand her was what she thought.

 

 

“I’m glad you liked it.”

 

 

          The melody piqued Taeyeon’s interest and curiosity.  She quickly brought her short legs in front of the room, which so happens to be the music room, and took a peek at the slight indent the door frame had failed to cover.

 

 

 “I loved it, Taengoo.  You never really fail to amaze me.”

 

 

          Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide as the person she saw wasn’t the person she had expected.  Well, she hadn’t expected anyone in particular but the person was the least if ever.

 

 

 “Jesse oppa is a babo.”

 

 

          He was the nerd who always sat at front.  People would for having thick glasses.  People would joke around and tackle him, saying he’s a ‘nobody’.  But for now, he was Taeyeon’s everything, the queenka’s everything.

 

 

 “Am I?  What made you fall in love with a babo then?”

 

          Her eyes travelled along his defined jaw line while he immersed himself to a song the both of them had decided to write.  He was seriously handsome, only that his glasses were a hindrance.

 

 

 “Ask yourself, you’re the one who took my heart away.”

 

          He chuckled as his arm found its way around Taeyeon’s petite waist.  She smiled shyly as the boy pulled her closer and closer until their bodies had pressed and their lips found no gap.

          The boy who took the role of being her lover had successfully strummed her heart strings, creating a soft and melodic sound called ‘love’.