Give me up Part 2

One- Shot Request [CLOSED]

Give me up

Author: Kayshi2001

Krystae genderbender

Requested by flowerbutterfly

 

Taeyeon POV

It’s been three years since I got out of that hospital.  I missed the voice of Krystal even though I only met her for one day. I actually joined that gang so that my sister would be safe from them. They attack me and my sister on the way home from school. I told them that I would join their gang if they would keep my sister safe. They soon agreed and thats how I met Krystal. They killed my sister fight after I betrayed them. I was sad about it and mourned for weeks.

I walked towards a company called the ‘Jungs enterprise’. I needed to get another job before I die of starvation. I already book a appointment and I was walking towards the office of the vice president of the company. I stopped at the front door fixing my tie, shirt and hair before knocking on the door. I entered the door after hearing a ‘come in’.


“Good evening, my name is Kim Taeyeon and I want to work for this company.” I heard something drop and I looked up. A young women with black hair just dropped her pen and is now standing up and walking towards me.

“You’re Taeyeon! The one who saved me three years ago!” The women did seem oddly familiar until I heard her talk.

“Krystal?” She nodded vigorously. She hugged me and I was surprised. I put my hand on her back and patted it awkwardly. I tried to stop the tears from slowly seeping out of my eyes.

“I missed you.” I cried out quietly. Krystal nodded. Our sniffs and cries soon died down and Krystal was back in her chair while I was sitting on a chair in front of the desk.

“So you’re the vice president of this company?” I asked.

“Yea my mother is the heir and I’m the next heir. Thats why I couldn’t stay with   ....    you” Krystal’s voice slowly drifted off. I nodded slowly. Krystal sudden’y stood up and hugged me.

“I heard what you said before I went.” Krystal buried her face on my chest. I froze. She heard me? She heard me say I love you? I scratched the back of my neck. I then summoned enough courage and hugged her back.

“I love you Krystal. Even for the past three years.” Krystal pulled away. She smiled at me.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Krystal’s eyes went wide open.

“Ummmmm, we just met for only awhile. I don’t know.” My smile faded a bit but I managed to at least keep it there for a bit.

“It’s okay Krystal, you can take your time.”

“KRYSTAL! Have you finished interviewing the new guy yet? It’s been two hours!” An old lady barged in on us. She looked at me surprised. I was also scared of her, she was Krystal’s mother.

“So you are the new guy. Well I certainly do not want a thug like you in our company. You will put us in bad reputation. You are useless and also not wanted anywhere. Why don’t you just go die and stop bugging Krystal!” Her mother shouted at me. I hung my head low and tears threaten to come out. Krystal stood in front of me.


Krystal POV


“MOM! Don’t talk to Taeyeon like that. He is a good man and was threatened to go into that gang. I HATE YOU! You know what! I love Taeyeon and you are not going to interrupt.” I stomped out the company throwing my badge on the floor and grabbing Taeyeon’s arm.

Taeyeon followed me out of the building I took one of the cars in the car-park in the basement and drove out of the company. I stopped at a park and sighed. Taeyeon looked at me but couldn’t say anything. I went out of the car and Taeyeon followed me. We both sat down on a bench at the park.

“Did you mean what you said?” The sudden question from Taeyeon broke the silence. I turned my head towards him and he looked straight into my eyes. I wanted to avoid his stare but I just couldn’t look away.

“Yes. I love you Taeyeon.” I quickly looked away from him because I was hiding my blush.

Soon I saw Taeyeon pulling me around and hugging me. I tightened the hug and we hugged for about a minute before pulling away.

“I’m really happy now. I finally found something to live for.” I heard Taeyeon mutter loud enough to hear. I looked at him and saw tears running down is cheeks. I smiled and leaned in to connect our lips together. I pulled away after sometime and giggle. Taeyeon looked at me confusingly.

“My first kiss” I giggled. Taeyeon smiled and told me that it was his first too. We both talked to each other for sometime until the sun started to set. I was then lead to Taeyeon’s house where he lived alone. We cuddled on the couch enjoying each others warm presence.

“I love you Taeyeon” I said. A smile beamed brightly from Taeyeon.

“I love you too Krystal.” And together we drew our happiness.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes short update but I couldn't think of how else to end it. GUYS REQUEST PLEASE! We have ran out of requests to do and is now accepting any reuests.