Does It Matter Who I am?

One- Shot Request [CLOSED]

Author: Kayshi2001

Pairing: Sunbyung

Requested by Sunminforever

 

Hyomin POV

“Hey Hyomin Do this for me and finish it by tomorrow.” Another random guy threw his homework into my face. This always happens everyday. At first I protested and rejected them but I ended up getting beat up and they will take my money although they are already rich. I’m poor and got into this school through scholarship. This school is full of rich people who paid to get in and most of them aren’t even close to smart.

I sighed as he gave me his homework and stuffed it into my bag. I don’t want to burden my carer with financial problems since she is already poor. I grew up with many other people as an orphan. Our carer works part time in two jobs to keep us happy and have enough money to buy us things. Im already having a part-time as a waiter in a cafe. The uniform is uncomfortable though, it’s butler suit and we have to pretend we are serving our masters. EUGGG so weird.

Luckily, no one at my school goes to that cafe although its quite famous. That takes away one more thing to tease about me. The bell went signaling that school ended. I went to the library as usual and finish off any homework from other people. No one was at the library today. There was a festival at a nearby park now and everyone and their friends went to the festival. After finishing everything I packed up my books and went to the peoples lockers to stuff their homework in so I wouldn’t have to carry it around. I finally finished finding everyone’s locker and went to the oval to sit on the grass and lie down.

I found walked over to the soccer field and laid on the grass. Looking up into the sky with nothing to worry was relaxing. I looked at the soccer field for a moment. I remembered the time where our carer was about to save enough money to buy us one soccer ball. We played with the ball in the park and since we had nothing else to do we got very good at it. We play with that ball until it got really worn out that you can’t even kick it anymore. I looked at the field and found a soccer ball lying in the corner of the field that someone had probably missed out when collecting them again.

I ran down and picked up the soccer ball. I placed it in the middle of the field and dribbled the ball down the field towards the ball. From left to right as I near the goal. I kicked the bottom up and the ball flew into the air straight up. I jumped up horizontally and kicked the ball at a fast speed into the goal. I smiled as I still got my skills left. I took the ball out of the goal and continued playing with it.

Sunny POV

I finally have a time to relax in school as everyone went to the festival. I’m always followed around and chased throughout the whole school for a photo or autograph. I went the the soccer field to practice cheerleading as the next grand soccer match is coming up in a month. I ran down the slope at the soccer field in my cheerleading uniform. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a man playing soccer late after school. I’ve never seen him play soccer in the soccer team before. I saw him dribble down the field as great speed. Probably aster than any of the soccer players in our school, the man kicked the ball up and kicked the ball into the goal while jumping. He seemed to be very experienced.

I sat on the slope watching that man playing soccer by him self. He looked charming and hot playing soccer like that. I forgot that I had to practice and just watching the man play. I wonder who he was and walked forward getting a closer look. He didn’t seemed to notice me as he kept on playing with the ball. He stopped when he noticed me when I was very close and looked at me.

OMG! The guy I though was hot and cool was the nerd Hyomin. His eyes widened in shocked and he bowed at me before running off with his bag. Something black flew out of his bag and before I could say anything. I walked over and picked up what dropped and found out that it was his wallet. I tried not to be curious but that when right over my head and I opened the wallet finding a business card. I took it out and saw a cafe name called ‘The Black Butlers’ I was suspicious of the card and out it in my pocket while holding his wallet. I know that stealing isn’t good but I wanted to know what ‘The Black Butlers’ were about.


I wanted to give him back his wallet but I didn’t want to look bad and give the famous nerd of the school his wallet. The whole school would bully me too. I sat on the grass again and thought of what to do. I took out the cafe card again and wrote down the address before putting it into his wallet. I guess that doesn’t count as stealing. I walked out of the school with everything and went straight home.


“Hyomin POV

I was at home in my room constantly looking for my wallet that I was sure that I put into my bag. I looked back and forth emptying all the contents onto the floor. I ruffled my hair in frustration. I glanced at my watch.

“Time for work.” I mumbled to no one.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for the one who requested this as I forgot to update it. This is half of it and ill continue it next chapter I write.