Help Me!

One- Shot Request [CLOSED]

Yoona POV

I was walking around the school as usual crowded by many fans. Walking pass each and everyone of them since they only want my money and my looks. This was everyday life for me. Having everyone drooling and wanting me to be their girlfriend. Maybe just to look popular or be rich with my money. I didn’t give a single penny to them anyways. I was walking to my class as always and I sat down not caring about the shouts and cheers and whistles. When the bell rang everyone started to scatter and I was relived that happen. As class started and the teacher came in I laid my head on the table and started to sleep until the teacher spoke.

“Today we will have a new student.She came to this school through scholarship and is extremely smart. Please welcome her. Kim taeyeon” A small petite, blonde and short girl walked through the door. Her eyes were captivating and her baby face was so cute. I stared at her. studying the beautiful girl God had created in this world of greedy, selfish humans.

“Hello my name is Kim taeyeon. I hope we can become friends.” Taeyeon did a little bow and the teacher looked around the room for a seat.

“Seonsangnim, Taeyeon can sit next to me I have an empty seat next to me.” The teacher nodded and Taeyeon came and sat next to me earning stares around everyone. No one has ever sat next to me before and I admit I was feeling quite lonely. Taeyeon did a little bow to me before taking a seat.

“Hi I’m Im Yoona.” I wrote it down on the note book I was suppose to use for taking note for the lesson but everything they teach I already know. I nudged the notebook towards Taeyeon and taeyeon looked at me confused. I signaled her to write with my eyes and Taeyeon reached for the notebook.

“Hi, I guess you know my name from before. I’m Taeyeon.” I read the writing. I smiled before writing down mine.

“Why did you come to this school anyways?” Taeyeon picked it up and read it and this soon became a conversation.

“Because my father is gonna work here.”

“Where does your father work at?”

“He is the CEO of Kim Corps.” I looked at Taeyeon in shock and she nodded her head.

“Thats cool!”

“Well thanks. No one knows I’m the next heir though. Why are people staring at me?” I looked around and there was indeed people staring at me and Taeyeon. Suddenly a student stood up.

“Seonsangnim! Taeyeon is passing notes during class!” The teacher looked at us as Taeyeon was holding the notebook towards me.  The teach shook his head in disappointment.

“Taeyeon, you shouldn’t do this on your first day. Detention after school.” The teacher stated so and the student smirked at Taeyeon. Jealous people these days. I shook my head, disappointed in my fans.

After school I apologized to Taeyeon and told her I’ll wait for her after school. At first she refused too, but in the end I won for my persistence. I went around to search for the student who told the teacher ‘bout taeyeon and I found her in the library hanging out with her friends. I walked up to her ignoring stares by other people. I heard gasps when I stood in front of the girl.

“Omo, you are so lucky! To have Yoona-shii talk to you.” That sentence went around the whole library.

“Yes Yoona-shii, what would you like from me?” The girl shyly asked.

“I want you to apologize to Taeyeon for earlier.” I spoke in a tone that was cold.

“ Why? She was passing notes and I was being a good person on telling her off.”

“Yea but you also text in class and all that. Being a as well. Want me to tell the whole school about you? Every negative thing.” The girl instantly shook her head. I smiled but a very fake one.

“Then go apologize to Taeyeon.” I girl quickly nodded and ran off. I went back to the classroom Taeyeon was only finding a teacher packing up.

“Where’s Taeyeon miss?”

“She was punished to clean the whole hall including the basketball courts, badminton courts and indoor soccer courts.” My eyes widen. Our school hall was extremely big. Having to clean all of that is a huge task. I ran to Taeyeon and only saw her working on the first court. I took another mop and clothe and started to help her clean. She only noticed me when I was closer than her.

“Umm, Yoona-shii, you don’t have to clean the courts I’ll do them.” Taeyeon told me and I have finally heard the angelic voice again.

“Its ok Taeyeon, I didn’t have anything else to do anyways.” Taeyeon nodded and continued cleaning.

We finally finished cleaning the whole hall in 2 hours cause be fought a bit with water. Our clothes were partially wet and I didn’t think Taeyeon would like to go home in cold and wet clothes. I invited Taeyeon to come to my apartment instead of going home. I finally got the answer I wanted after a long conversation and persuading.

“Yoona-shii, are you sure about this? We only met for a little while and I really don’t want to bother you.”

“Don’t worry Taeyeon. I already consider you as a friend.”

More than a friend

Finally we reached my apartment. I opened the door and let Taeyeon inside first.

“Wow, you got a clean apartment.” I replied a ‘thank-you’ before going into the bathroom and grabbing a towel. I sat Taeyeon down onto a chair and started to dry her hair up.

“It’s okay Yoona-shii I can dry my hair myself.” taeyeon tried to grab the towel but I pulled it away.

“Why don’t you let other people help you Taeyeon? You need to accept help from other people as well sometimes!” Taeyeon suddenly lowered my arms and head.

“Did I say something wrong?” Taeyeon shook her head from side to side.

“It’s fine, I just remembered something.”  Taeyeon looked up at me and forced a smile. tears were streaming down her milky white cheeks.

“Taeyeon-ah” I instantly came and hugged her. Taeyeon stiffened at first but then hugged me back tightly.

“Let is all out Taeyeon, it’s okay. I am here for you.” Taeyeon started to cry loudly with are sobs and cries resonating around the apartment. She buried her face on my chest and hugged me as tight as any human can hug.

“Why are you so nice to me Yoona? Why? We only met today and you are so nice to me?”
Taeyeon bombarded me with questions.

“Because Taeyeon, I fell in love with you as soon as you walked through those doors at school. You weren’t those greedy people that want me for popularity or money. Instead you didn’t even try to make friends with me until I passed you the note. You aren’t like anyone I met.”

“Yoona, please don’t leave me.Please love me! PLEASE!” I started to get confused of why Taeyeon was being desperate to be loved. Wasn’t she loved? She is the next heir of the Kim’s Corps right? That didn’t matter now as I comforted Taeyeon who was still crying in my arms.

“I love you Taeyeon. I will always love you.”

Sooner or later Taeyeon calmed down and slept. I gently carried her to my bed and tucked her in. I searched for her phone and found it in her pocket.

“Now to tell her parents.” I opened her contacts and only found one number.

“Mr. Kim? Why not just put dad as the contact name?” I tapped the call button and her dad picked up.

“Taeyeon I’m busy doing work right now you better have a good reason to call me at this time.” That was the first line her dad said as he picked up the call.

“Sorry but I’m not Taeyeon.” I replied, trying not to get pissed.

“Who are you and why do you have Taeyeon’s phone?”

“I’m Taeyeon’s friend  Taeyeon is staying at my house for today. She is asleep now.”

“I see, tell Taeyeon to come to the company at 12pm sharp tomorrow.”

“Ok ill make sure she gets the message” With that I hung up and put Taeyeon’s phone on the nightstand.

“Goodnight Taeyeon” I kissed her forehead. But as I did she smiled in her sleep.

“Umma~ Saranghae” Taeyeon sleep talked, I smiled and left the room grabbing a spare blanket and pillow. I set everything up on the couch and slept there.

“I love you Taeyeon”


Taeyeon POV


I had a nice dream that night. It wasn’t like those nightmares of my father punishing me or my mother. In that dream I had my mother planting a light kiss on my forehead.

Anyhow I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I looked around and saw no one. I opened the door and walked into what seems to be the living room.

On the couch I saw a body sleeping. I crouched down and brushed away the hair from her face.

Im Yoona

The one that said she would love me. The one who had comfort me. The one that made me feel secure. The one that didn’t treat me like a thing.

Suddenly movement started to erupt from the sleeping girl.

“Hmm? Taeyeon?”


“Good morning Yoona!” I beamed my brightest smile.

“Morning Taeyeon.” Yoona lazily replied. After realization Yoona shot up from the couch.

“Oh Taeyeon!” Yoona started to ramble around the house grabbing things.

“Taeyeon you can shower in the bathroom near my room. I’ll cook you breakfast!” Yoona then disappeared into the kitchen.

I did as Yoona told me and showered in the bathroom. Soon after I came out I was greeted by a nice alluring smell from the kitchen. I followed that smell and ended up where Yoona was.

“Oh hi Taeyeon” Yoona frowned after she saw me.

“Do I look wrong?” I started to look at myself.

“No it’s just that you are wearing the same clothes” Yoona place everything she had in her hands on the kitchen counter and went inside her bedroom.

“You can wear this Taeyeon” Yoona handed me a simple t-shirt and knee high shorts.

“Sorry if they don’t fit you properly.” I slipped the shirt and shorts on and they were a little bit big but that was given since Yoona was taller than me.


“Its a weekend so be comfortable.”

I glanced at the clock showing it was 11am.

“Oh Taeyeon, your father wants you to meet him at the company at 12pm” Taeyeon gasped and went I looked at her she seemed scared

“Is something wrong Taeyeon?”

“No nothing” taeyeon faked a small smile. I frowned and took Taeyeon into my embrace.

“You can tell me.” Taeyeon gripped my shirt tightly and tried to force her tears back in.

“My mother died when I was 5 and my father didn’t even care. My mother was reaching her last day in hospital and my dad just sat in his office finishing off some documents he said were important.”

Taeyeon’s voice faltered as she remembered her past.

“I will go with you to meet your father.”










Taeyeon POV

We are right now standing in front of my father’s office. Nervously I knocked and went into his office, hesitantly every little thing I do.

“Taeyeon! Why did you let your friend call me on your phone? You are the next heiress you can’t just have friends randomly! They could steal my money!” Yes everything was his, I was just someone to take over his name sooner or later. I was just the daughter or Mr. Kim. Never to be known as Kim Taeyeon.

“YAH AJUSSHI!” Yoona barged in from behind me causing my dad to startle a bit. Suddenly he stood up and bowed.

“Oh Miss Im, I didn’t know you were there. Excuse my behavior.” The sudden change of my father’s personality really showed his true behaviour.

“No I won’t, I will not forgive you to be such an for Taeyeon!” Yoona grabbed my arm and tried to guide me out but my father also held my wrist.

“Let me talk to Taeyeon first before you leave.”

“Yoona I can do it don’t worry” Yoona then gave me a be careful look before going out.

“KIM TAEYEON! Why didn’t you tell me you were friends with the Im Yoona!?” His voice resonated through the room.

“I I I didn’t k know.” I struggled to keep my ground. His face was outraged.

“She can crumble what I have built in a second if I don’t get onto her good side. Taeyeon I want you to be Yoona’s friend and take things from her. Make us be on the good side and then we shall gain everything!”

My father’s voice grew stronger as he was lost in the pleasure of power. I bet even Yoona can hear him from the outside. I didn’t say a thing and stepped out of his office only to see Yoona leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

“What are you going to do?” She asked.

“I’m not going to follow him of course. But Yoona I want you to help me. I know I can’t do this myself and if I don’t i will forever be his slave. Please help me.” I begged for once. I never did beg in my life since my father said it was a sign of weakness.

“I thought you would never ask” Yoona came slamming her lips onto mine.

“Lets start?” I nodded in response. Then I realized.

“Yoona will you be my girlfriend?”

“I thought we were already official?”

“Not really. I just broke down in front of you and you just said I love you. I haven’t said it back. Yoona I love you so much. Thank-you for staying with me the whole time.”

“Yes, I will be your girlfriend!” Yoona hugged my waist and lifted me up spinning me around.

“Now lets start!” Yoona fisted pumped and went rushing down the hallway grabbing onto my arm.

We first started our plan by talking with Yoona’s  father. then we contacted anyone who hated my father. Soon our plan was taking action and we managed to my the company crumble. leaving him in many debts.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Sorry for not updating for more than a month so yea. Heaps of teacher put so many tests and stuff up before the holidays so i can't do anything at the moment. Btw Please check out my community service page for any help you need,

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/512276

 

Hope to return soon with another fanfic.