My Promise

One- Shot Request [CLOSED]

Author: Kayshi2001

Pairing: Taengsic

Not romance just friendship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica was a 5 year old girl, her father was a rich man who owned a world wide company because of this her family needed to move a lot. She was living in Korea at the time when she met her friend, Taeyeon. It happened when Jessica was just strolling around the park. She was about to pass by a big oak tree in the middle of the park when she heard a voice.


    “ Excuse me, can you help me, I’m kind of stuck in this tree.” Jessica looked up at the small figure sitting on one of the branches full of scratches from the branches. She was blonde and short for her age. As Jessica was about to help the blonde girl. The blonde girl fell down and landed on her back.
    “Are you okay?” Jessica asked with a worried face.


    “Yep I’m fine, just a few scratches!” The blonde girl replied cheerfully. This made Jessica laugh cause the blonde was full of scratches and bruises yet she was still able to put on a smile. The blonde laughed as well.


    “I’m Taeyeon by the way. Can we be friends?” The blonde girl asked while putting her hand out for a hand shake.


    “I’m Jessica and yeah, I would love to be friend,” and they skipped together to their parents to go home.


    As days past, Jessica and Taeyeon played together almost everyday and became very close friends. Everyday was full of happiness and joy for them until one day Taeyeon went to Jessica’s house as usual. She rang and knocked onto the door. She waited and waited but no one came to answer the door.
    “Why isn’t anyone answering? Jessica always answers the door five seconds later after I ring the bell. Maybe she is sick, I’ll come back tomorrow,” Taeyeon thought.


    The next day Taeyeon went to Jessica’s house again but no one answered. Then she remembered that Jessica’s dad hid a key somewhere. Taeyeon started to find the key but she saw something glistening in the darkness below the pot. She tried to lift the huge pot but couldn’t do so because she wasn’t strong enough. Instead she pushed the pot causing it to shatter as it hit the ground.


    “Whoops, I better apologize to Jessica’s dad later.” Taeyeon thought. She unlocked the door and creeped in thinking of scaring Jessica. She came up to her bedroom and slowly opened the door but she found nothing in the room except for a plain bed with a bracelet and a note on the bed. Taeyeon crawled on top of the bed and read the note. Unknowingly her eyes started to water and tears came down her soft cheeks. The note read:

 

Dear Taeyeon
I’m sorry I had to leave you but my daddy said he had to work in America. I hope you can still be the cheeky, funny Taeyeon I know. Hehe, I promise if you wear this bracelet I will come back and find you. =D

From your best friend, Jessica


    Taeyeon ran as fast as she could to her house and ran straight to her mom and hugged her tightly.
    “ Jessica is... Jessica is gone,” Taeyeon cried. Hearing this her mother frowned and hugged Taeyeon tightly.
    “ I’m sorry Tayeon, I couldn’t do anything.” Both Taeyeon and her mother cried in each other arms. From that day on Taeyeon wore the bracelet everywhere she went and never took it off.
    After fifteen years Taeyeon became a part-time singer at a restaurant. One Sunday she had to go and sing for a VIP at the restaurant she was working at. She started to dress up and head down to the restaurant for another day. Of course she didn’t forget to wear the bracelet Jessica gave her.
    Meanwhile in America, Jessica was boarding a plane to Korea. She took out a photo of two little girls with their arms around each others shoulders and smiled.


    “Don’t worry Taeyeon I promise I will find you,” Jessica muttered and slid the picture back into her pocket.
    Back in Korea, Taeyeon went backstage and changed into a black dress complimenting her luscious blonde hair. Then she stared at her bracelet.
    “Jessica, you said that you will come back for me if I continue to wear this bracelet. Where are you now?” Taeyeon pouted.


    Jessica just only got off her flight and was heading towards the restaurant for a celebration for coming back to Korea. She was wondering about how she is going to meet Taeyeon and what she looked like now. When she arrived she was immediately served with food. Jessica didn’t eat though. She was still thinking.
    “Should I wait at the park until she one day comes? Nah, that would take ages. Maybe going to her house, did she move houses?” Jessica’s train of thoughts was cut off when she heard a husky, low voice starting to sing. She turned around and saw a short figure with blonde hair. The blonde figure didn’t just catch Jessica’s attention but also everyone else's. Enjoying the sweet mellow music, Jessica’s jaw dropped as she notices a glistering bracelet on the blondes wrist.
    “T... tae... Taeyeon?” Jessica ran and jumped onto the stage surprising the singer and hugged her.


    “ I promised I would come back for you Taeyeon. If you wore that bracelet.” Jessica whispered into the stunned blonde’s ear. Taeyeon froze.
    “Je...Jessica?” Taeyeon stuttered. Jessica smiled and nodded. Taeyeon felt tears coming out of her eyes as she hugged Jessica back. Touched by the reunion everybody cheered.


    After ten years later Taeyeon and Jessica went to the park with their own children. The children ran around the park and Taeyeon and Jessica sat there side by side leaning on the big oak tree in the middle of the park. After the children got tired and sat down, Taeyeon’s child asked her mother.
    “Mum, how did you and Aunt Jessica meet each other?” Taeyeon smiled and so did Jessica. They both glance at each other, then Taeyeon spoke.
    
    “Well it all started when...”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story I wrote in english class and I just changed the name to my favourite pairing. Since romance and kissing was inappropiate (actually people would think your weird if you wrote a love story in class and read it out loud so I just wrote it as friend ship.) I wrote this story a year ago when I was bad at story writing so I had a lot of help from other people to write this. Hope you like it.