My Otaku Girlfriend

One- Shot Request [CLOSED]

Author: Kayshi2001

Pairing: Sunbyung genderbender

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hyomin POV

Hi guys I’m Hyomin, I am Sunny’s boyfriend. Who’s Sunny? Well she is that lazy girl over there playing Pokemon and watching anime all day. She doesn’t even have time for me. I sat down on the couch near her.

“Hey Sunny” I said trying to gain her attention.

“Yes yes” I brightened up due to the response cause she never gave me one on the first try.

“YES COME ON! GO PIKACHU!”

I face palmed when I figured out why she replied. I tapped her shoulder. She looked at me and looked back to the screen of her DSI.

“Yea?” She always gave me these one worded short answers and kept on concentrating on her games. I always wondered if she love me more or her anime, manga and games.

“Hey Sunny, can I talk to you for a second.”

“We are talking,” Sunny still played on her DSI. I started to get angry at her actions.  I snatched the DSI off her and turned it off.

“HEY! I didn’t even save my game yet!” Sunny shouted at me. That made me really angry.

“ WHY DID I BECOME YOUR BOYFRIEND? YOU BASICALLY DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME!” I threw the DSI on the ground. It broke into pieces.

“YAH THAT WAS THE LIMITED EDITION MARIO KART DSI!” She shouted at me once more. That was it. I had enough with Sunny. I spent most of my money buying her these things cause she came from a poor family but she doesn’t even love me back. I got up and smashed the tv onto the floor. I went to her anime collection and threw it all in the fireplace.

“HEY! what are you doing? You are wrecking the whole house!”

I stopped what I was doing and turned towards Sunny.

“Well maybe I shouldn’t have got you all these things! You always care more about your anime and games more than me! I wish I never wasted my time with you! I wish I never fell in love with you cause now you broke my heart.” I cried as I talked. I walked into our room, grabbed my bag and stuffed my wallet, jacket, phone and looked around for anything else I would need. My eyes landed on a box. I walked over and opened it.

There were two rings inside. I planned to give it to Sunny soon but I just everything went wrong. I stuffed the box into my backpack. I walked out of our room and into the living room. I saw Sunny picking up her stuff in the living room. I head towards the front door. i threw my set of house keys on the floor.

“You can have the house now, don’t worry, i will still pay the rent for here and send you money every week.” I walked out of the house with my backpack. Even though I hated Sunny for doing that, I still can't leave her alone like that so I will keep on paying the rent. I left the house and went wandering in the market street. Stopped to look at every stall to pass time. Then I went into an anime stall without looking. I looked around. The shop reminded me of Sunny. I spotted something over at the pokemon section. I picked up an empty pokeball case. I smiled. Sunny would like this. But I can't give it to her now. Even though I didn’t plan to give it to her, I still bought it. I walked down every stall and it was already midnight. I book in a motel since it was cheaper than a hotel. I took out my jacket and hanged it on the clothes line. I went to bed and my eyes felt dreay but failed to close. It was cold and lonely.  I missed the warmth of Sunny. Now I’m anxious if Sunny is ok. Is she sleeping already? Is she still cleaning up all that mess? I began to worry and worry a lot.

Then I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and saw that it was Sunny calling. I answered the call and pretended to be mad still.

“Hey Hyomin I’m sorry please come back. It’s already midnight.” her voice made my worries go away.

“If I come back you would still be the same. yo would still to your games everyday not even paying any attention to me.” I yelled back.

“If you don’t come I will come to you. Please I’m sorry I won’t do it again. I miss you.” She always said that.

“you don’t even know where I am. I won’t come back.”

“Fine, if you don’t I will find you whatever it takes. I will even fly to america if I have to.” With that she hung up on me. thats when I started to worry. I wonder if she would really walk around at midnight finding me. It isn’t safe and I became anxious again. I paced up and down the room thinking if I should find Sunny. She always does what she says by I wonder if she would go this far. I finally made my decision and went out. I ran straight to our house and saw Sunny sitting on the footsteps. I sighed in relief yet was mad that she lied to me.

“I knew you would come back.” She hugged me. I was surprised cause she never did that. She leaned up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the lips. Again surprised but I bursted out in laughter.


“Why are you laughing?” Sunny pouted.

“Cause your  too short and yet you wanted to kiss me on the lips. hahhaha” I continued to laugh. Sunny smacked my arm and started to talk.

“HPMH! I did this and et you still laughed at----” I shut her up  with a kiss. It was romantic, The moonlight showered on us. I We continued until I was out of breath, Sunny was too. I smiled and stepped back a bit. I secretly placed the two rings inside the pokeball case and closed it. I went down on one knee and opened the pokeball. I confessed.

“Sunny I know I  shouted at you and we had a little of a bump in our relationship but I really love you and hope you.” I took a deep breath.

“Would you marry me? because I choose you”  Sunny came running and hugged me and all. She took the rings and kissed me again while putting on the rings on both of us. I smiled.

 


“Yes I would love to marry you.”

 

 

'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, my first one-shot. How was it? Comment your suggestion on changing some bits and i might consider. Any ways this story was based on a photo I found.

 

If you guys dont get it the i will explain.

 

When a pokemon trainer thows out a pokeball to summon their pokemon in the anime series they say. 'I choose you"

fo example ash throwing out pikachu (i know pikachu doesn't have a pokeball)

 

'PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!' Ash would yell that out. and yea for all you lovely pokemon fans i hope you enjoy.