" Hyukkie .. there's something Im gonna tell you .. " -Donghae

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

 

Page #7 - The new page appears..
Edited! 10/19/12

 

" this is ... insane .. "

Yesung raised his one eyebrow, looking at Donghae.
As he crossed his arms. Yesung is not the type of guy who is easily to believe at scary things.

" Believe me hyung ! Let me tell you about it .. " Donghae said while wiping his forehead.

They were seating in the floor, the middle is Donghae.
Kangin and Leeteuk are interested, even Yewook. So he told about the old days of having the notebook…

 

“I found .. that notebook when Manager came here to clean the dorm.

Remember the days that I had continues nightmare ? And when I sleep in the kitchen ? 
Im not sure yet but I know … when I found that notebook.. something is not right..”

 

Everyone is really listening. Donghae continues to tell the related things.

He also told the day when Kibum is in the kitchen, injured and saw the broken pieces of glass beside him.
Because he’s the second one who hold it.
Next is Sungmin, who was the third person who read it.
And then, he don’t know who’s the next person will be saw her. But Kyuhyun said..

“Donghae..” Sungmin tugged Donghae’s hand.

Kyuhyun paused for a moment, he’s not sure if he’ll tell it or not.
He look at his Sungmin hyung. The other boy gave him signal to tell it. Kyuhyun shook his head.

 

“I am the .. current victim …”

Kyuhyun said it. Donghae was shocked, and as expected, everyone is surprised.
Sungmin already knew it. He was the first person to know it. Now Donghae knows it. And finally, Kyuhyun believed it.
After the silent moment, the maknae told what happened to him.

 

“I was going to the bathroom, But when I got up. I saw a black thing on the door.

It was dark that time, I was too lazy to light it. Then I tried to open the door. But  I couldn’t.
Its like a black luggage,  I was reaching my hand to move it But  someone grab me …

I may not remember what happened next .. but I know she’s the ghost…That hyung is talking about.”
Still, everyone couldn’t bare to speak or comment. But Leeteuk break the silence and ask them.

 

" what does she looks like ? " Curious leader ask them.
Donghae let Kibum to answer the question.

" The last time I saw her, her hair is black … her is black. Her skin is fully white.
Her eyes are black out. Its clearly black.."

 

Ryeowook peaked while hiding his face with fear.
Yesung is guiding him. Kangin and Yesung were anticipating the next sentence that Kibum will tell.
But Leeteuk … is kinda.. scared.Holding Kangin’s hands tightly.

Kibum continues …

 

"  her tears are BLOOD."

 

" o_o  Okay. I've heard ENOUGH. Please, stop making these stories. " Leeteuk said. 

Sungmin heard that again, whenever they telling that, he’s pissed off.

He feels like they’re making fun and all the stories they said is just a joke.
And Sungmin is the type of guy hates repeating what he already said over and over again.

 

He stood up, pointed his hyung and yelled.

" THIS IS NOT A CHILDREN A STORIES HYUNG !! THIS IS DAMN REAL !!!

LOOK HOW DONGHAE IS SO WEAK !! LOOK AT KIBUM GOT INJURED !! A  SCAR

ON MY FACE !! AND A SCAR ON KYUHYUN . DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOOOKEE ?!?!?!? "

Then they became silent. Kibum sighed and said..


"THIS IS NOT MAKING SENSE LEE SUNGMIN. DONT EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THAT EASILY." 
Leeteuk yelled back. Sungmin stayed silent and clenched his fist.

"If you force us to believe its up to us to believe. As a leader, I have to believe you. But with these stories....
/sigh. I have no choice but to research about this.... "

Donghae nad Sungmin stayed silent. Leeteuk has a point. They shouldn't force them to believe. 
Because the more they force them. the more they'll wont believe.
Kangin and Yesung agreed, thats why they laughed at first. But they have to participate about whats going to happen.

 

" But ...I hope nobody...will tell this to Eunhyuk.. " Donghae said.

Everyone stayed silent for Donghae's request. Even though Donghae didn't tell about it, they know that he's just being
worried for Eunhyuk. Leeteuk sighed. 
"Okay, we wont. We wont tell any single word to him about it."
"Thanks hyung ..." Donghae smiled.

 

 

" UHHHHHH. MANAAAAAGER ! "

Eunhyuk whined at their manager.

" Nu uh Hyukjae. You have to finish this first. "

The Manager Junghoon  pointed at him. Hyukjae got his face-palm and looked away.

Scratching his head as he followed his manager.

 

Aw Maaaaaan. How can I finish this ?!  」

 

 

Evening comes, Donghae look at the clock. And its almost time for Sukira. 
He was going to watch some English movies to improve his english skills.
But when Kangin open his laptop to watch Leeteuk, he want to see Eunhyuk in a minute.
He took a peak and he saw Hyukjae cover his mouth in his leopard printed mask. 
With a sad face. While Leeteuk is fixing his hair in his mirror.
Donghae really felt bad for him. He went back to his room to watch some movies now.

Donghae's plan is to talk to him and apologize from what he did. But ... he's not sure about it.
Because he know that Eunhyuk is tired so he might sleep immediately when he got hom.

 

 20 minutes later.  Kibum and Kyuhyun are sleepy.

They left Sungmin, Donghae and Kangin , who are still doing some random things.

Sungmin is a type of guy who’s not sleeping early. He’s used to sleep after 12 midnight past.
Kangin is playing Starcraft while listening to Sukira.
Sungmin joined Donghae in his movie marathon. Then he noticed that Donghae keeps on sighing.

 

" Donghae, you okay ? "

" Kinda .... "

Sungmin pat his back and just smiled at him, he chuckled.

"Haha. Dont mind. You gusy will be okay. You are EUNHAE !"

"I felt bad about what happened to us hyung. Can he ever forgive me ?"

"Of course. You are his lover. It's just misunderstandin Donghae. Happens sometimes to us."

"hmm you're right Hyung ..." Donghae smiled. Thanks to Sungmin, he had a peace of mind. 
He's glad that Sungmin joined him for the movie and helped him. 

"Oh! LET'S LIST SOME ENGLISH WORDS ~" Sungmin take out a mini notepad and a pen.
 

"AUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. YOU . DONT YOU ING TOUCH HIS EAR." Kangin yelled infront of his laptop.
Sungmin and Donghae heard him. Sungmin laughed and asked him.

"Ooooooooooooooooi. Whats that all about ?" 
"Is the GUEST. WHO THE IS HE. And why is he holding his ear ?!!!" Kangin said.
Donghae and Sungmin look at the screen. He saw that some guy is checking Leeteuk's ear. 
Leeteuk have a new earring that he bought to some jewelry shop. 

" HAHAHAHAHA stop that. They're just guests! " Sungmin hit Kangin's shoulder.

" It doesnt matter ! No one can touch his lovely ear and earlobes urrghhh" 

" Uhhh! Soooo jealous !!! Like a highschool girl. PWEEE.Just kiss him when he got home " 
  Donghae as he look at Sungmin and high5 each other.

" Im serious guys !!! Aiiishhh... I will be the guest tomorrow. And no one cant stop me"

Both of them were speechless. They can’t argue with that. But they both laughed. 

 

Suddenly, the screen seems blurry. The video is pausing everytime.
Kangin keeps on refreshing the page but it wont stream.

 

"Dafuq ?" Kangin complained. Then the screen out.
"Whats going on ?" Sungmin asked. Kangin checked all around his laptop and click the start button on hid laptop.

Its strange that Kangin can't see anything wrong. 
Then the screen , but .. the only thing they saw is some lady standing in some black room.
Kangin clicked all the buttons he can but it wont open the Windows. 
"Hey guys. Look..." Kangin showed them the strange screen.
".....What the ...?" Sungmin raised his brow with the strange screen. Is this a another prank site again ?
But ....

Donghae can recognize the lady. Couldn't be ..

"G-GUYS. THAT'S THE-"

"What--- WHOA!" 
Kangin's laptop start spilling blood inside the laptop. Inside the keyboard keys and all over the laptop. 
Kangin stood up and stay back. The lady on the screen is still there. 

"W-whats... happening ?!!!" Kangin's said. 
They were just watching the laptop dripping some blood all over the face. But then. 
The lady smiled at Donghae. 

"E-eh?"

Then the screen showed a message: 

 ❛ — 악마가 그 자리를 발견했습니다 
                       

After that. The blood stopped spilling and the broswer went normal. 
The earlier session went back as it should to be. Kangin .. slowly went near to his laptop and click on the keys.
Nothing happened. He can continue playing ...

They really wasnt sure what they just experienced ....
 

Then Sungmin remembered something...

" WAIT !??! Where's the notebook ?! "

Sungmin and Donghae ran and get the notebook. They browse the pages and saw a page with the
similiar words in it

[   ❛ — 악마가 그 자리를 발견했습니다 Evil has its own place. ]

The hangul writing is so big. But the ink is so messy, there are some scary and evil doodles on the side.
They were completely speechless. Donghae dropped the notebook.

" Oh No ... "

" What ? "

" She'... could be anywhere..." Donghae turned at them.

Then they heard a sarcastically laugh in the apartment.

They turned and look everywhere but they cant see her. Then the lights start flickering, they can’t see each other.
Sungmin hold Donghae's hand tightly. They can still hear the laugh. 
As the light flicker, they can see the lady is getting closer. Sungmin and Donghae closed their eyes and hold each
others hand. They know in their own that the ghost passed by on them.
But they ignored it even thought they are really scared to death.

 

A minute later, the light went back to normal. Then they slowly open their eyes.
Sungmin can still feel chilly. He can feel the ghost is with them. Donghae felt the same way.
He look at the clock and it's 12 o'clock in the midnight.

 

" S-sukira is f-finish ... They will go home now .. " Donghae pant.

Sungmin ran and go to Kibum's room. Donghae is still in silence.  He don’t know if what will he react.
If he’s confused or scared.
Suddenly, he felt a little headache Kangin went out to his room and help Donghae on the couch. 
He'll wait Leeteuk....

 

While on the other side…

" H-hyung ! " Kyuhyun struggle in his bed.
" Please Kyuhyun ! Just for now ! "
" Im too sleepy to hug you ! "

Sungmin is still scared and went to Kyuhyun's room and lay down beside him.
He back hug Kyuhyun, he knows that he didn't like it but he cant do anything.
He's too scared and want to somebody to comfort him. Then, Kyuhyun felt that Sungmin's hand is cold as 
ice. Soemthing happened, though. Its better for Sungmin not to mention anything about it.

 

" I-Im s-sorry Ky-kyuhyun .. I-it's ... just scary ..." Sungmin gripped on Kyuhyun's shirt.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and scratch his hair. He sighed.

"okay fine. .. just for today .."

Sungmin wipe his tears and hug Kyuhyun tightly.

He knows that he just forced to hug but what can he do ?
He’s too scared, and needed someone to make him calm.
Even though Kyuhyun is not doing anything, he just let Sungmin do what he wants.
He apologizes for hugging him, and he know Zhou Mi will be so jealous if he saw them.

 

" Maybe he will understand you. He will hug you too to make you feel better.. "Kyuhyun said.

" Im .. so sorry. " Kibum turned and groaned. Kibum is on a another bed. They are sleeping 
on the same room but in different beds.

Asking Kyuhyun who is he talking to. Kyuhyun said...

" it's Sungmin, he's too afraid to go this room so he went here instead. "

" Mnn..arasso ... " Kibum cover his eyes and back to sleep.

Kyuhyun heard Sungmin's sleeping sounds. And he got sleep beside him.
Kyuhyun turned around to see him.  He sighed and rub Sungmin's head.
Then he remember the name..

... "  Zhou Mi "

 

15 minutes later , the door bell rang. Kangin quickly opened the door.

" LEETEUK HYUNG ! "  Kangin is so happy to see them.
" Ahh, Kangin ! I just bought you--"
Kangin hugged him. He pulled Leeteuk and go straight at their room.
Hyukjae was speechless, so he entered the room quietly. The living room is so quite.

Donghae came out from the kitchen, and he saw Eunhyuk. They were staring to each other, but they cant go to close.
Donghae ran to his room and closed the door. Hyukjae sighed and looked away.

 

" K-Kangin ah ! what's wrong with you ?! "

" I miss you ! I love you ! "

" what are y-you saying ! "

Kangin hold Leeteuk's  chin to kiss him again. He help.  

He put down the plastic bag. And kiss the leader. He help Leeteuk to remove his clothes.
Leeteuk keep his voice down as Kangin kiss his neck.
He may not know what Kangin thinks, but he felt good , he can feel the warm body of Kangin.

 

Donghae is lying to his own bed.

Hyukjae entered. He saw Donghae covered his whole body with his blanket. He closed the door and turn on his lamp.
Donghae peeked. He saw Eunhyuk slowly removing his clothes.

He removed his neck tie and slowly buttoned his polo back of him.
Donghae blushed and want to look at him more.
Eunhyuk stopped and went outside to drink. He said that he's thirsty. Then he left. 
When Eunhyuk left. Donghae blushed and silently screamed.

 

Aw man. I should've look that more ! But !! I HAVE TO MAKE UP WITH  HIM ! You can do this, Donghae !

When Eunhyuk returned, holding his bottled water. He glance at Donghae's bed, but he didnt see any changes.

Donghae hold his voice. And controlling himself squeal. Then Eunhyuk seat at the bed.
But he can’t, he can’t control himself.  So he decided …
Donghae pulled out the blanket. He look at Hyukjae.

 

" H-hyukkie ... "

Biting his lips and holding the blankets. Trembling and got so nervous what would Eunhyuk say.
Hyukjae turned around and smiled at him.

 

" Yes chagiya ? "

Donghae is ready to cry, he hold back his tears.
So he just hug him tightly and apologize to him many times as he could.
Crying and sobbing like a missing child.
Euhyuk lift Donghae, he touch Donghae's face and kissed him.
Donghae is on top of him, Eunhyuk hands slowly removing Donghae's clothes while they kissing.
While the other hand is groping Donghae's . Eunhyuk Donghae's lips and still apologizing.
Donghae smiled and hug him again. He's so happy he could die. Then they spend the night together.

 

" Im so sorry ... "
Donghae apologize again as he lay his head on Hyuk’s chest.
" Its okay yeobo... But please, tell me what's bugging on your mind.."
Donghae opened his eyes, maybe he can tell him about the notebook, on the second thought maybe he cant.

" Hyukkie .. there's something Im gonna tell you .. "
" I will glad to hear it yeobo.."
" Eunhyuk , I ..."

Hae’s POV:

『 Oh my, please help me...

" I love you .. " Eunhyuk smiled and kissed his forehead.
" Tell me the truth Donghae .. " Eunhyuk just smile at him.

He's good .. Oh can I really tell it ..??

" O-okay .. U-umm.... "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

 

" Notebook ? " Eunhyuk raised his one eyebrow as he look at Donghae.
Donghae show the notebook and explain weird things.

" remember last night, when we all gathered at the living room, and heard weird stuffs at my room.
And I got sleep from the kitchen, and also a fever .. "
Eunhyuk touched Donghae's forehead.
" you're okay now .. But, where did you find this ?"
" I found it under of the bed foam.. "
Eunhyuk opened the notebook, and saw he first and second page.

" actually... "
Eunhyuk turned his head at Donghae and look at him, serious.

 

" I already know about this .. " Hyukjae said..

 

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Im so glad that I updated this fic <3 Thank you for the comments.
They are making me strong :) 

 

Neh, what do you think about my banner edit ? ^^ 
Its my first time to edit :) I know.. its fail but I want to you from you :)
Check the foreword to see the story banner :) Thank you guys. Iloveyou :*
Critics are still allowed.

Edited on: 10/19/12
;; I edited this for Page 19. If there's something you can't understand msg me here c: