It's too late .... - Donghae

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

Page#18 - Help

"Yes. Im alright"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

 

Kangin, Eunhyuk and Donghae went to the other drom after when Kibum called Eunhyuk. They went there as fast as they can. 

" Hyung ! HYUNG !!!!! " 
Kibum still trying to open the door. He's going to break it, he did everything he can.
He even use his shoulder many times even though its starting to hurt. 

Sungmin is panicking, banging and kicking the door so he can open it. He's too afraid to look back, he can feel her prescene. 
The woman is getting closer, that's what Sungmin creeps him out. 
For the second time, he closed his eyes. He prayed that the woman wont get closer to him.

Please dont please. WHAT SHOULD I DO. Pleaaaase ! 

Sungmin hold the doorknob and turned it. 
He was surprised that he able to open the door. When he opened the door, he saw Kibum.
In a shocked face, he immediately hugged his dongsaeng tightly. 
That is the time when Kangin, Eunhyuk and Donghae arrived. They catched up Sungmin and Kibum embracing. 

 

'"Are you feeling alright now ? Sungmin ..?" Kangin placed his hot milk infront of him.

15 minutes passed when after the incident. 
They're now at the living room with Kangin's service with some hot beverages for the night.

"Ah.. yes, thanks ..." He smiled. Kangin pulled the chair beside Kibum and sip his coffee.
"What happened ? Did that showed again ?" 
"Kangin hyung ! You dont have to call her a ... " Donghae said.
Sungmin is covered with his blanket, he felt cold when he embraced Kibum. His hands were cold as a cold water.
As he stay quiet while his dongsaengs are chatting and Kibum is telling about the incident.
Donghae reached out his hand and hold his hyung's arm. 
"Donghae... Im alright ..."
"I know hyung.. You should forget that. It's not helping you ~"
"Look whos talking. Why dont you do that to yourself ?" Sungmin's tone seems changed.
"You are the most trouble here Donghae. Since she's your target ..."
"S-sungmn-hyung ...Umm.. Im-"
"I was so afraid Donghae. I was locked in that damn room with that m-monster !! She was starign at me with those
eyes, those scary eyes and she's coming near me. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO THAT TIME." 
He's still holding his hot milk in his trembling hands. With his raging tone and face. Grinding his teeth from the annoyance
of what happened to him earlier. Donghae starting to get worried. 
"Sungmin hyung, Im sorry ..." Donghae reached out his hand but Sungmin slapped him.
Kibum, Eunhyuk and Kangin noticed them. "Sungmin ....?" Kibum called his hyung.

 

"Oi Sungmin. What's happening to you... you pink-addict.." 
"DONT CALL ME THAT WAY." Sungmin shouted. They''re all surprised. Donghae is really worried for his hyung.
Did he said something wrong ? Did he tell something that he got offended ? Donghae was just 
trying to his hyung. He was just trying to keep his hyung calm. Like he always do when this situations happened.
"Sungmin, I was trying to help you. As I help myself. We're in both shoes for now. I know what you feel.."
Donghae shared, he really felt bad for Sungmin. Something's wrong with Sungmin, and Kibum can feel that.
"He's right Sungmin-hyung. It's done now, the ghost is nowhere to found now."

"Not for now. But when ? WHEN THIS WILL END. WHEN. WHEN ONE OF US SACRIFIES ?. OR SHOULD I BE
THE ONE WHO WILL SACRIFICE ????!!!" 
"Sungmin-hyung ! Stop the up. Are you crazy ?!!" Eunhyuk said. 
"SHUT UP ! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING. YOU GUYS DONT KNOW ANYTHING" He stood up, the hot milk that 
Kangin made spilled all over the table. He didn't mind about the milk he made. 
"YOU. YOU DIDN'T EVEN HELPED ME EARLIER. I WAS IN ING DANGER. YET YOU JUST
STRUGGLE THERE INFRONT OF THE DOOR AND DO NOTHING." Sungmin pointed Kibum.
Kibum felt heavy, he felt guilty for not helping him. But he did his best, right ? He did what he cant do. 
The door wont budge. It was pretty stuck pretty tight like a decoration door... Kibum clenched his fist and stood up in his chair.

 

"You're right. Im didn't do anything. BUT I DID WHAT I CAN DO. THE DOOR IS LOCKED, LOCKED REALLY TIGHT.
IT'S LIKE YOU'RE HOLDING IT THE WHOLE TIME " 
Sungmin stayed silent and look at Kibum. Kibum sighed heavily ....
"Im sorry.. but please... Please, stay calm... it's alright now.."
"KIM KIBUM IT'S NOT ALRIGHT. YOU WEREN'T THERE. YOU WEREN'T THERE THAT TIME.. You guys dont know the
feeling of being really cold, it's like you're on the coldest place of all. When you cant focus because some unhuman is
looking at you. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS--"

"I know hyung ! I KNOW. I felt that everytime she's attacking me ! I know that feeling !!" Donghae stood up and point himself.
Sungmin stayed silent for the second time again. He's speechless. 
"I know, It's hard. You can't move. You cant scream. You cant scream for help. You're just locked in some scary room alone with her.
It's really a cold feeling, it's really heavy. Normal people wont able to hold it. But ...IF YOU ARE A POSITIVE PERSON YOU CAN SURPASS THIS. If you think you can survive, you can still do something !.... "
It was very awkward, that no one can open their mouth. They're listening to Donghae because they know that he's really the original target.

"....My hope wont give up that easily. Because... I have you guys. Leeteuk-hyung, Yesung-hyung, Hangeng-hyung ... everyone.
You are guys are my light of source, If I dont have you guys, Im dead.. "
After Donghae said that he felt a heavy feeling, a feeling of depressed. He shouldn't found that diary notebook.
If it wasn't that, things would be better. 


▬ It's too late ... to .. late to regret everything ...

Sungmin snapped out, and realizes what he said to them especially to Donghae and Kibum.

"I-Im sorry ! I-im sorry. I-im just scared. I really didn't know what to do. Im sorry Donghae. Im so sorry. "
Sungmin hold Donghae's arms... Donghae chuckled, but he wasn't happy about it. 
"It's alright. S-so.. Sungmin hyung. Dont lose hope. We can do this. Right ? " Donghae hold Sungmin's arms.
With a sweet smile like he always do. Sungmin smiled,.. although. Donghae wasn't sure if he really should smile. 
Nobody knows that behind his sweet smile is very depressed Donghae. That his the one who should blame from whats happening
to the group. Many things happened to the other members, and he felt bad for every single one of them.

His heart is aching, being thorn with guiltness even though he didn't do anything. He can't do anything to stop this. 
He felt that he's nothing doing anything for them. 

How ..? How will I survive with this feeling ? 
Watching them getting hurt because of me. She's harming them without any reason ... 
How .. can I stop this ?....

Donghae wondered ... how will he hold this aching from his heart ... 

 

"Donghae ... " Eunhyuk called him, sitting beside Donghae's chair. Donghae looked back and saw Eunhyuk's worried face.
"Hyukkie ..." He smiled at him. Sungmin is drinking the new hotmilk that Kangin served. 

"Are you alright. love ?" Eunhyuk asked. Inside, Donghae is surprised. He cant move his lips to answer him.
His mind gone blank, he really wasnt sure what he'll answer. 

Is he alright ? Is my heart alright ? Is my body alright ? Is my mind alright ? 
Is Lee Donghae alright ? 

From what he felt after some strange happening until now, is he even alright every single situations ? 
Now, his lover is asking him. Is he's alright. Many have asked this to Donghae. He always answered them that he's alright.
They easily believed to him because ... His sweet smile is always covering all those worries and depressing truths. 
Because... he believed that ... nobody can understand his feelings. From his view to others,... nobody will understand. 
Even he tell his point to others.They wont mind, they wont help him anyway. 

He gulped... he finally have his answer.

 

"Yes, Im alright. " Donghae smiled to his lover. A smile like a cheerful Donghae and not-easily-to-give up Donghae. 
Eunhyuk smiled. Then Donghae returned his chair, Eunhyuk cuddle him. He embrace him suddenly. 
Donghae wasn't expecting that. 

"Good Work..." He pat Donghae's back. While.. Donghae is still smiling.

 

Will he ever tell his true feelings  ...? His true emotions .. ? 
Is he going to hold his feelings forever... until someone must sacrifice ? 
When .... 

We all know.. that Donghae's inside. Is really crying and sobbing hard. 
A weak Donghae that he want someone to help him...