"Oh, you didn't know ? you're dead." -Sungmin

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

Page 16 - Rotten Apple

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

 

After that incident..
Hyukjae have to lift Donghae because he collapsed on the road. 
Ryeowook is getting weaker so Yesung lift him like a princess. The driver went home alone safely.

 

"NOW WHERE'S DONGHAE ?! WHERE !!! I NEED TO TALK TO HIM!"
"Calm down Heechul he's in his room. They just got home. At least they're here."
Heechul is on the phone and Leeteuk is talking to him. He's also worried for his dongsaeng who just got home late. 
"AISH. WHAT HAPPENED. HOW'S RYEOWOOK."
"He's fine he's with Yesung in their own room ... "
"GEEZ. IF I CAN ONLY GO THERE NOW!"
"Shut up Heechul. I'll tell you the details tomorrow after your photoshoots."
"Message me if something happens. Okay ? Good Night Teukie..."

"Okay." Leeteuk put down the phone and rub his forehead. 

Kangin was behind him, he was surprised cause he didn't feel Kangin's prescene while talking to Heenim.
He careless Leeteuk's face and gave him a sweet smile. But... Leeteuk can't even look at Kangin.
Instead, he hugged Kangin. They were the only left in the whole room. 

"Teuk ..."
"Kangin ... What's happening... "

Kangin can't even answer, he dont know what's happening too. That why are they in this situation. 
Seeing their brothers suffering to a unknown curse by someone. No one can understand this. 
Even Donghae. Despite all that, Kangin kiss Leeteuk's forehead and say .. 

"Im sure ... It'll be alright"


 

While @ Donghae's room.
Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are still awake. Watching Donghae sleeping peacefully with a warm towel in his forehead.
Hyukjae hold Donghae's hands and keep on watching him. 
Kyuhyun glanced ... "What do you think happened hyung ?"
"I dont know.. I have no idea...I thought they got home that's what Ryeowook said."
"We dont know anything beause they are tired to tell it. We should wait tomorrow hyung ... "
"Yes.. Yes you're right ..."

"But ... I have a feeling ..." Kyuhyun whispered.
"What ?"
"We should do something for Donghae hyung. We don't have enough information about this .." He tsk-ed.
"That's why Im protecting him. This is the only thing I can do ! UHHH!!!" Hyukjae is pissed, literally pissed off.
He's doing what he can do, still bad happens. 

"That's the only thing WE can do hyung. Not only you. " Kyuhyun gripped his fists tightly.
Hyukjae didn't respond, instead, he look at his lovers face. 
"But I have an idea..." He added.
"What ?"
"The driver must knew something about them. Maybe he can tell it to us so we can have a plan.."
"That could make sense. Why yes... Nice Idea hyung! " Kyuhyun is glad for their plan tomorrow, now he can help his hyung. 
"Yes... but in a mean time. We should watch Donghae..."
"I agree.."

Both of them stared Donghae's face. Sleeping peacefully ..
Peacefully ? No, they didn't know that he's having a dream. A dream ? or.. a nightmare ?

Inside Donghae's dream. 
He's standing alone on a white room. Wearing white clothes.
Then he saw 3 doors. He have no idea where is he and what's going on. 
Donghae called Hyukjae and Leeteuk's name but no one replies. Then he found out, that he's alone. 
Then.. he felt something. A cold feeling behind him, like someone passed by behind him. 
He was too scared to look back, it's starting to get colder. So he turn back once. He sighed..

"I thought .. it was someone..."

Now he turn his face and a face suddenly pops out infront of him. He fell, he was scared to death. 
It was .... Sungmin. Smiling like he used to do. A good-looking Sungmin he's looking. But he wondered..
Why is he wearing black clothes? Then he noticed that the room changed into a dark place. 

"S-sungmin hyung .... "
"Donghae .. it's been awhile ..." 
"A-awhile ? .." What is he talking about ? Did I went somewhere that I forgot to go home ? 
"What are you talking about ? ... Why are you wearing.."
"Oh, you didn't know ? you're dead."

 

Im dead ? Im already DEAD ? Is that why Im in that white room earlier ? 

Donghae look and feel himself, how did he died ? is it a disease ? A injury ? An accident ? HOW AND WHY ?! 

 

"Sungmin-ahh! ---" He look up to ask Sungmin about his death. But he disappeared. 
He stood up and call his hyung's name. Shouting for how did he die. .. no response. 
Donghae can't get over the fact that he's already dead. If he's dead why he's still in this dark room ? 
Why he didn't see his father? Why .... is Sungmin wearing black clothes ? 
These questions are in Donghae's mind, and he has no idea how to answer it. 
Then he remember the 3 doors he saw earlier in the white room. So he started running in the dark place
to find that 3 door. But someone pulled his leg and tripped off. When he look up.. he saw Sungmin. 
When he stood up, he start asking questions. 

"Sungmin-ah ! Where Am I ? Am I in hell ? H-how did I died ?! W-when.. ?!
Why am I here in this--- Sungmin ?" He noticed that Sungmin is deathly staring at him.
"S-sungmin-ah.... Tell me ..." 

Then he gripped Donghae's arm. "AAWW !! S-SUNGMIN T-THAT--!!"

"YOU KILLED ME" He heard a woman's voice. He look at his face but it turn to a woman's face.
Crying with blood with her black-out eyes. Donghae was terrified.
"W-WHO ??!!"
"DON'T BE A FOOL DONGHAE. YOU KILLED ME. So.. I KILLED YOU."
"N-no .!! NO. I DIDN'T KILL YOU I DIDN'T" She still grabbing him, Donghae was struggling to let it go 
but he's too strong. 

"NO. YOU KILLED ME DONGHAE. IT'S YOUR FAULT."
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING !!!!!!"

Donghae raise up in his bed, sweating and huffing. It was a nightmare. A terrible nightmare. 
The towel in his forehead fell, ..he look at his right and saw.. Hyukjae and Kyuhyun sleeping.
Kyuhyun is sleeping in Hyukjae's bed while... Hyukjae is sleeping beside him holding his hand. 
He glance at his alarm clock and it's ... 5:30 AM. The sun will rise soon... 
He still confused by his nightmare.. Who's that woman ? Why is she blaming him ?

Did i killed her ? 
He found out that the woman he saw is the Black Lady. A conclusion made that the Black Lady is blaming Donghae
for killing her. But why .... ? 

Donghae return to his bed and sleep for a while. It's too early to woke up. 
 


 

9:00 in the morning ... 

"How are you feeling today~, Donghae ?" Kangin brushed Donghae's bed hair. He was beside him.
"Much better hyung, A little hot.." Donghae smiled at his hyung and take a bite for the pancake that Hangeng made.
He arrive 7AM to pay a visit. He's also worried for Donghae and Ryeowook so he check it out. 

"It's so nice to you to make our breakfast, Hangeng .. " Leeteuk said when Hangeng put down the plate full of pancakes.
"Well, it makes me worried about last night. I can't sleep. So.. I want to check you guys too."
"You're too nice hyung ..." Donghae smiled.
 
"Oh yeah, Where's Ryeowook ?" he asked
"He with Yesung, they went to buy some bread and stuff.." Kyuhyun answered with his mouth full.

"Dont talk like that, Mister..." Leeteuk look at him. 
"How is he ? Did he have a fever ? A cough ? A headache ?"
"He's perfectly fine. He's just tired last night but he recovered by his sleep.." Leeteuk said then he smiled at him.
"I-is that .. so...." Donghae is happy for knowing that his dongsaeng is fine, it doesn't matter if he gets hurt. 
As long as his dongsaeng is okay, it's fine. 
"Come on Hae, finish your plate. And drink your medicine..." Hyukjae played Donghae's ear.
"But I hate that medicine ;~~~; Can I take a syrup one ?" He pouted. 
"What the hell Donghae, only kids can take that .___. " Hangeng said while he's squeezing the maple syrup to his pancakes.
"But there's a syrup for adults ;~~~; PLEAAAASEE" 

 

"Or... you drink your med then drink the water while we're kissing.. How's that ?" Hyukjae whispered.
Donghae remained silence and blushed as red as a tomato. 
"WE HEARD THAT" They said. 
"Oh come on guys it's a nice oppurtunity..."
"Excuse me but we should have a nice morning and eat some of my pancakes here.. ಠ_ಠ"
Hangeng said then start eating the pancakes he made. 

"WHO SAID YOU GUYS HAVE THE RIGHT TO EAT THEIR PANCAKES ?!!?!" 
A sudden voice shouted at the living room. It was ... 

"Oh Heenim, ... " Hangeng said then he wink at him. 
"YOU BASTARD. WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ?!!?!" Heechul tugged Hangeng's shirt. 
"You were sleeping like a princess and .. YOU GUYS WERE WTF!!!"
"IT DOESN'T MATTER !!!! NEXT TIME YOU TELL ME."
"What the hell is going on again ... ≖___≖" Kyuhyun sip his coffee while watching them.

 

"Good Morning guys ~" A wild Siwon appears.
"Good Morning Siwon, here have a seat.." Leeteuk shared a seat. 
"Thank you~"
"Do you want some coffee ?" Leeteuk point the coffee kettle beside him.
"Yes please.. "
While Leeteuk is pouring a coffee in Siwon's mug. He asked Donghae's condition.
"Im better, tho, Im a little bit of hot. Thanks for asking ~"
"/sigh Im glad that you're okay. Thank God I prayed last night. " Then he sip his coffee.
"HEY HORSE. DON'T IGNORE ME. " Heechul said. Still tugging Hangeng's shirt.
"You were BUSY arguing... Well ?"
"Okay fine I'll stop..." Heechul untugged him .. then kissed Hangeng's cheeks.
"Gee, be gentle sometimes.." Hangeng fixed his shirt. Heechul sit beside Siwon, then giggled at Hangeng.
"So Donghae ~! How are you ? Feeling better ???~"
"Yes, thanks .."
"THAT'S NICE TO HEAAARRR. Well, Princess Pink made you something and also Shindong~!" Heechul is getting something in his magical pink bag.  Then he take out a container and opened, it's a baked ziti that Sungmin made. With garlic bread that Shindong made.

"What is that o____o" Hyukjae raised his brows, looking at the texture of the food.
"Macaroni and Cheese?" Kangin looked.
"It's called Baked Ziti, it's a italian cuisine. See, Sungmin knows Italian~"
"Geeee... Is that yummy (。・_・)  " Kyuhyun take his fork and tried it.
"I dont know, it's for everyone actually. " Siwon said. 
"Then take your forks and let's try it.." Donghae said as he take his fork literally. 
They tried it eat it. A intense feeling they felt. It's ... it's ...

"What the .. how come this is delicious ?" Kyuhyun wondered and raised his brows.
"LET'S EAT MOAR." Leeteuk said, as everyone agrees. 

 

 


"We're home.... " Ryeowook said, as Yesung closed the door. 
The living room was empty, but there are noise in the kitchen. So they went to the kitchen instead to check it out ...
"Okay, what the hell is going on ....(⊙_◎) " Yesung said.
"Oh welcome back ~ Here have some Baked Ziti ~!!!" Heechul said. 
They were enjoying eating the pasta that Sungmin made. It was .. over-reacting but it really tastes good.

While Yesung and Ryeowok eating the baked ziti that Sungmin made. 
"This is yummy! He should put more white cheese ;~~;" Ryeowook take his another bite to the ziti again.
"I admit, yes. this taste good..." Yesung said. 
"Oh yeah. what take you two so long ?" Kyuhyun said while eating the garlic bread.

"OH YEAH. Which reminds me .....
A car founded in a abandoned town .." Yesung said. 
"Abandoned Town ? " Heechul repeated. 
"Abandoned Town ?! R-ryeowook --! Isn't that ---" Donghae said, he remember something about yesterday.
"Yes hyung. The car has ben found in the abandoned building. With ...."

"With ?"

"scars and .....blood stains.." Ryeowook said. 
Scars and blood stains ?  What ? How could there be a blood stains. Donghae wondered. From the last time they saw it, it was fine. 
They were ran out of gas that's all. Could be someone vandalize it and make it fun... 
That's Donghae's theory.

"No hyung. It's a abandoned town, no one goes there except us." 
"They said that there were no reports of dead people that night. This wonders me why there's blood stains." 
Yesung place his for on his plate since he's already finish. 

Leeteuk decided to go there and look at it by themselves. 
"We can't just stand here. We will go and investigate it. Donghae, it's okay if you can't go. You're excused ..."
"I agree with Jungsoo, we should look at it by ourselves. " Heechul stood up and grab his scarf.
"B-but.. I have to go .. I want to go ...." Donghae stood up slowly. He thought that maybe he could use some help.
For that night. He want to know what happens. 

"But Donghae ... " Hyukjae grab Donghae's arm. But he was hurt and fell on his chair. 
"DONGHAE !!!" 
"a-awww....." 
"I-im sorry ! Im so sorry !!"
"No it's okay... " Donghae look at his arm and saw some marks. A hand marks on his arm. He remember his nightmare that the
Black Lady is grabbing him, hard. That must be, but ... how come does he felt it by now ? It's because someone touched it ?

"W-what happened to this ??!!" Hyukjae asked. Everyone looked up and saw the marks. 
They are staring at Donghae, which makes Donghae uncomfortable. 
"I-it's.. from yesterday ..... C-come on guys ! Can I come along ? I could use... some help..."

A moment of silence for him. Leeteuk is still thinking if he allow him or not. 
 

"Okay.. Im allowing you. BUT IF, Hyukjae agrees..." Leeteuk look at him. Then he went to his room to fix his hair, Kangin followed.
Hyukjae look up at Donghae then sighed. 
"Okay. okay.. you'll go.." Donghae stood up and kissed Hyukjae's cheeks. He pulled him to get change their clothes. 

 

--@SakuraAddictive--
IM BACK BABIES. YES. IT'S A PERFECT DAY TO COMEBACK.
I missed you guys ;______; Really do. After 12842190471490271091 years. 
I've updated. *sigh* Well.. How's everyone ? ;~~; Im so sorry if you waited forever.
For concern dudes, here's a reason
http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/284913