A diary entries of Leeteuk.

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

Page 19: Hyung's View 

"What .. just happened..."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Aug 15, 20XX

Dear Diary..

This can be my first ... and last post of my diary. Im not sure. I guess when I feel like it. I'll write it. Okay. I thought that everything should

be okay, because Hangeng, Kibum, Kangin came back. Hangeng came back to the group, Kibum decides to focus on his singing career. And Kangin came back a year now. Im very happy of it, everything will be the same for the past years. Those young years until now. 
I never thought that this day would happen. I thought it was just a dream on my head. But it is the reality. They have their own schedules now.
Everything is going smoothly in peace ... 
 

But things changed, when Donghae found something. Something that changed his life and the group. A mystery object he found 
when he was cleaning his room. A black notebook with creepy and weird stuffs written inside. Then weird stuffs happened to us after that day. Donghae began to have high fever. It's very unusual because Donghae is a healthy guy. Then, Kibum got hurted because he grab a broken glass pieces, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are saying weird stuffs, even Heechul...
Donghae said that he has been cursed because  his name is being written down. Kyujin said that the owner of the diary is a lonely girl, living on herself and no one cares about her. She got no family and friends. But a concerned neighboor tried to cheer him up. He often cooks for her and hang out with her. By that, The girl fell inlove with him. She was so inlove with that guy, because he's the only one who can understand her. She was so happy. 
When she went to the guy's house. He caught him kissing a girl, his girlfriend. The girl has been hurted, but the guy just think of her as her sister.She got upset and killed herself. She left a cursed to the guy and his girlfriend and her diary. Full of curses and death plans.

That's what they said. When I personally talked about this to Heechul, he seems to believed it. You really can't tell if he's joking or not, but it seems that he's not lying. Siwon too and Shindong. This is creeping me out. 


Aug 17, 20XX

Dear Diary, 

Donghae's fever is getting worse. Many things happened these days. It's getting worst. I received a message to Kyujin. And asked me about us. 
I told him the truth, that things getting worst. Donghae is getting weaker and Im extremely worried. Maybe that ghost is still showing herself to her. Why dont she stopped ? Since Donghae doesn't know anything it, and it's just a misunderstanding. Why dont she stopped ? Didn't she know that Donghae and the guy he knew is different ? This isn't funny. Manager Junghoon is keep on asking about Donghae and group. I dont know whether I'll tell it or not. Should I ? ...


Aug 20, 20XX

Dear Diary, 

I have to answer Manager to his questions. I didn't know I was saying but I tried to answer him. There's no related to the real happening. 
It's just that ... things will worse. Donghae is slighty getting better,  Kibum's hands is getting healed. He should be okay next week now.
Sungmin's forehead is fine by now, Kangin checked him and he said that he's okay. 
But with Yesung ... something happened to Yesung. 
One night, he told me that the ghost said something to Yesung. He said that the last time he saw the ghost is different. 
He describe to me the appearance, it's a human but the thing is scary is that his eyes are red. He told me that he saw some red footprints on the bathroom one day. But it disappears suddenly. 

Yesung is seeing weird things. Everyone is starting to see weird and scary stuffs While I dont see her. What does she really looked like in personal ? It is that scary from those stories that have been told ? Or they are just paranoid ...
The one who's paranoid is me, I keep on thinking about this. It really bugs me out. I haven't help them, even Donghae and Sungmin.
I should do something. I should make a move. Even If I dont see that ghost. I should be careful.. 
Everyone should be careful ...


Aug 24, 20XX

Dear Diary, 

We planned a vacation for the group ! Everyone is agree with the group for us and also for Donghae ! We should have a time on relaxation and put aside the personal things. I hope this plan will successful. Heechul and the others didn't know about this. 
This is just a sudden plan, that I'ven been thinking a lot lately. And successfully, Manager Junghoon approved ! He should be the one who's in charge with the place. I hope it's a safe and private place. 
It's for the sake for the victims, for the one who are frightened. I hope this helps. 


 Aug 25, 20XX

Dear Diary, 

We just came back from the vacation ! It was a BLAST ! We enjoyed some part of the resort. The swimming pool, the big slide, the souvenir shop and the arcade corner ! Everyone is enjoying, had fun. The sunset view is amazing, it's so beautiful. The breeze of the wind making me calm.
All my worries are gone, my mind go blank. Im enjoying it. As well as Kangin. Kangin is enjoying too, he cuddle me when were watching. 
I hope the other members watched the beautiful sunset.

We enjoyed the three-day vacation. Thanks to Manager Junghoon, we hold our schedules for this. 
Im so glad. Im so glad that everyone is happy. Especially Donghae. 
I know he's having fun... I know he is. Kyujin should call soon, for the information. 


 Aug 27, 20XX

Dear Diary,

I ... didn't expect ... any of this..
What... just  happened...