“...It was different ” -Yesung

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

PAGE 12 -  画像 (Picture)
Edited! 10/23/12

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The day after …

Heechul slowly open his eyes and look at the window.
Its already morning, he glance on his left side to look on the clock. And its 8:00 in the morning.
He rub his eyes and tried to get up.
But his hand was stuck, and then he saw Siwon. Sleeping on the chair, holding his hand.
A smile formed in Heechul’s face.

 

Siwon is starting to woke up, Heechul startled. Siwon’s eyes opened and saw Heechul who already woke up first.
He careless his face and asked him ..

“Good Morning ..” Siwon smiled. Heechul was speechless. He doesn’t whether he’s blushing or not.
But he was happy to hear Siwon’s voice in the morning.

“Good Morning babe …”

 

“I hope Heechul hyung is okay now ..” Sungmin take a spoon on his breakfast.
“Well, Siwon is nursing him …” Leeteuk said.

 

They are all gathered in the dining area with all the members.
Their breakfast was a full English breakfast.
Consists of consists of eggs, bacon, sausages, fried bread, baked beans and mushrooms.
They are really enjoying this breakfast, though they aren't eating like this always.

 

Donghae, who is being slow to his food. Because he remember that night ..

That night when he saw a blood foot print. He wondered, how come there’s a blood traces on the pool ?
Since they are only in their private pool area.

He’s been thinking about this ever since he woke up. Its really bugging him.
Hyukjae, who’s beside him noticed Donghae that he keeps on staring on his food.

 

“Yeobo ?” Hyukjae tugged his shirt.
“AHh! H-hyukkie..” Donghae jolted and look at Hyukjae.
“You’re not touching your food. Is there something wrong ?” Hyukjae asked.

 

The other members looked at them because they heard their conversation.
At first, Donghae was speechless. He feel like he don’t want to answer his question.
He want to ignore it, because he don’t know what to say.

Donghae is not sure if it came from the Black Lady or something.
But he remember what his Yesung hyung said …

 

“...It was different ” 
            -----Yesung, Page 10

 

When he will know about that thing ?

 

“H-HEECHUL !?” Leeteuk stood up when he saw Heechul heading to his chair, with Siwon assistance.

Heechul greeted them cheerfully, he’s not pretending or anything. He’s really okay.
Donghae was relieved when he found out that his hyung is okay.
So the morning with Super Junior is complete. Although, Kyuhyun keeps on texting.

Ryeowook asked his hyung Heechul what happened to him. What really happened to him.. ?
Heechul suddenly remember the time when someone grab his leg and pulled him down.
When he look in the water, he saw a guy glaring at him..

 

"I will tell you guy when we got home from Seoul .."
Heechul smiled at his dongsaeng sweetly, he dont want Ryeowook to get worried for him.
Kibum, who is the first saw Heechul drowning, narrow his eyes on his hyung.

There is something that Heechul really have to say..

 

Kangin was gonna tell Kyuhyun to stopped texting infront of his breakfast.
But he understand Kyuhyun’s feelings that he miss Zhou Mi so much.
So Kangin let him do what he wants. As long as he eats his breakfast.


 

The Super Junior didn’t do anything the whole morning, They ended up strolling outside.
Leeteuk went back to the Butterfly garden with EunHae.The others are at the arcade center to play.

When they finish eating their lunch. They are now really bored.
So they spend their time outdoor, lying on the clean grass field.
But when Eunhyuk opened up the map of the resort, he didn’t know that a basketball court nearby.
Eunhyuk challenge them for a basketball game.

 

“Basketball ??” Shindong snatch the map from Hyukjae.
“Its not that far, so what do you guys say ?” Hyukjae asked them.
They are all agree, but, they are only few. So they called Kangin through phone..

 

“Hello ?” Kangin answered.
“HYUNG ! LET’S HAVE A BASKETBALL GAME !” Kibum said.
“Sure ! it’s a good timing since we are just seating here in the basketball court..”
“YAHOO! JUST WAIT THEIR. WE ARE ON OUR WAY !” Kibum hanged and said what Kangin said.
Hyukjae pulled them and ran fast.

 

 

The game was ended 4:00PM. So they went to the tennis court room to experience the tennis game.
It wasn’t that hard but EunHae and KyuWon had trouble in doubles.

The singles were Heechul and Leeteuk. And it reach to match point.
It was a very good game from Heechul and Leeteuk.

But Heechul wins in the end. On Double 2, it was Kibum and Hangeng, reached in match point too. But Kibum is really really tired. But with Hangeng, it was just piece of cake, but Kibum has a speed to run and catch the ball.
Hangeng wins.

 


They spend the whole afternoon playing sports outdoors.
6:30 in the evening, they heard their stomach grumbling. They didn’t eat afternoon snacks because they are enjoying playing.
So Shindong take them to a Japanese Cuisine inside the resort and treat them.

They ran to Shindong to hug and thanked him.
Shindong doesn’t care if they order many as they want.
But they have to make sure that they order the foods that they can eat.


After Dinner, they rest for almost 20 minutes because they eat so much.
They blame Shindong for treating them such a great food.
But still, they don’t want to go home.

 

Leeteuk asked them what will they do next, after playing sports and eating to a Japanese restaurant.
Eunhyuk take out the map of the resort. He crossed out the places they already visit. And he saw something..

“SAUNA ;DDD” Hyukjae said. Leeteuk take the map from Hyukjae and look at it.

“Its far away but I guess this is interesting ..” Leeteuk said.
“Waaa. So we had to go back to the hotel room ? ” Kyuhyun asked.
“Of course. W-well, both Hotel and the Sauna Area are far away.” Leeteuk said and start to think.
How will they get to go to the hotel and the sauna.

 

Kyuhyun look around and saw a 1 ordinary golf carts and 2 6-seater golf cart.
The maknae showed them the carts and made him an idea.

“Why don’t we take this carts to get faster on both destinations ? ”
Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk and the others agreed to Kyuhyun.

So they take all the golf carts. The ordinary golf cart will be riding Leeteuk and Kangin to lead their way.
The  1st cart is Hangeng, the driver. The 2nd cart is Yesung.

 


They had fun the whole day. The fun ended 9PM.

All the members say their goodbye to each other. Yesung, Ryeowook and Sungmin peacefully came back to their hotel room. Sungmin jumped on his bed and rolled over. He is obviously happy all day long. Thanks to them.
Ryeowook also jump in his bed to as he take out his phone and tweet. He went to his hyung to take a photo with him.

Then Yesung shouted..

“Hyung ! What”s wrong ??” Sungmin asked.

“I forgot something on the lobby ! I HAVE TO GO BACCCK !!!” Yesung ran fast and leave the room.

Ryeowook went back to his bed and continued tweeting.
Sungmin keeps on staring above. But the light began to flicker again.
His eyes got hurt so he went to the switch box to turn it off. But it wont.
Ryeowook, who stood up and calling his hyung. But his hyung doesn’t respond.
But then he heard something tapped in the balcony.

Ryeowook walked slowly heading to the balcony to check.When he’s infront of the glass door, the light went okay.
Sungmin was just in the kitchen. Taking some food that he can eat.

He peek outside and saw a large amount flood splattered in the glass.
Ryeowook was surprised. He wondered how come there’s a blood outside ?
It gave Ryeowook chills, so he open the camera in his phone to take a shot.
When the photo appeared, he saw a guy face with a blood all over his face.

Ryeowook screamed, the picture made him shocked that he even fell his phone.
Sungmin heard his scream, he asked his dongsaeng but he is not answering.

 

Ryeowook slides the glass window..
And saw a dead crow outside. The blood was all over the floor..
Ryeowook slowly take his phone in the floor to take a shot ..

When the photo appeared .. He saw himself killing slowly the crow…