"Are you ready to die ? Donghae..."

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

PAGE #8 - Revealing
Edited! 10/19/12

 

Early Morning, Leeteuk told them that after breakfast, he will tell something important.
Everyone was rubbing their eyes, especially Kyuhyun. (who’s playing psp in his bed the whole night)

 

Sungmin, Leeteuk and Kibum, who’s in charge in today’s breakfast.
After cooking, Kangin pulled the two mini table in the circle to put the foods in there.
When the foods are served, Leeteuk don’t have to call them because they already know that the foods are in the table.
Before the so-called meeting, they eat first. Chatting and enjoying their foods.
Sungmin and Kibum received compliments from them.
They already know that Jungsoo cooks very well.

When the conversation is fading... 
It's time for Leeteuk to take his step for the main event..

"I guess there's SOMETHING that Eunhyuk want to tell..." 

When Eunhyuk heard that he choked in his pancake.

 

Everyone looked at Eunhyuk. He lift his head and look at them.

Donghae wondered and looked at him.  Tell about what ?
Couldn't be about the notebook ? Or some group changes ? 

 

Eunhyuk sighed and place his chopsticks on his plate.

“so you guys know about the notebook ........”

Eunhyuk said and crossed his arms. He is really serious to it. No joke.

 

Sungmin and Kibum eyes got big. Sungmin stood up and look at Hyukjae.

“how did he know..???” Yesung pointed him.

“The hell you KNOW ?! You touched it ?!"  Sungmin asked. Eunhyuk didn’t answer him.

 

Everyone is surprised, even Donghae. Even though Hyuk already gave him a clue.
They didn't expect that Hyukjae would tell it to them.

Kangin was just grinning, and still not believing. Yesung was curious so he want to hear more
about the notebook. He's not sure if he believed or not, he's really just curious thought.

 

“You know guys, I already know that notebook before Donghae found it..” Hyukjae said.

 

All the affected members react, even Donghae. He grab Hyukjae’s arm and immediately ask him.
How ? Is he related to him ? Or all of this is just a prank ?

"How ?" Donghae asked as he hold his lovers arm.

“Leeteuk hyung already know this ..” Hyukjae said.

“Leeteuk hyung ?” Ryeowook repeated Hyukjae and all of them look at their leader. 
Leeteuk just smiled them a awkward smile.

 

Flashback ---

After Hyukjae told Leeteuk about it. He choked while drinking his milk. Eunhyuk pouring some milk in his bowl.

“What ---?! You already know this ing thing ?!!!”

“Shhhh!! Hyung !” Hyukjae said.

Leeteuk look around if someone is sneaking around. But he didn’t see anything.
Leeteuk whispered.

“how  !?!”

Hyukjae sighed, and explained…

“Remember the time when Donghae was very busy ? I look all his things and organized them.
Then I saw the notebook under his bed foam. I take a look of it and there were no writings inside.
It's really weird notebook I didn't mind it at all.” Hyukjae whispered.

“And then … Isn’t your first time that you it ?..” Leeteuk raised his one eyebrow and asked him.
It strange to Leeteuk. Hyukjae seems not surprised.

“I kinda… already know that before they found it …” Hyukjae said as he mix his cereals.

Leeteuk was surprised again. How did Hyukjae knew it ?

“neh Hyukjae, are we on a variety show ? I know you!” Leeteuk smiled.

“No hyung. Im serious ..” Hyukjae said.
Leeteuk was speechless. Hyukjae is clearly telling the truth.
"You know, you should tell this to Donghae.."
".. I know.. but I dont know when."

► ENDS --

 

“So that’s why … ” Yesung said and look at Donghae. Hyukjae gulped

"Im not yet finished... There's something I should tell you guys..."

Leeteuk and Donghae wasn't expecting this. There's more ? 
Hyukjae has more information about this notebook than them !

 

“Last Sunday, I went back home from the company. The elevator was under construction so I was forced to take the stairs.
It was not .. that tiring going up our apartment but when Im on the last floor, I saw a old man.
Glaring at me. I nearly fall from my shocked. I greet him a good day and bowed.
Then I passed by on him. Suddenly he said something.

 

You found something that leads you to bad luck..

That what he said ..At first, it was strange. I just nodded so he can think that Im believing that.
But I have a bad feeling for that, but Im still curious. I turned back to ask him but he was gone.
I wondered. So I hurried back to go to home..  ”

 

Everyone was really listening, so Hyukjae continued..

“And so, In my own view, all of this happening to us is related to the notebook.
But I still don’t know why that old man said it’s a curse..”

 

" what was your impression Eunhyuk hyung ?” curious Ryeowook asked.

" If you see the handwriting closely.. There's something you will all find out .. "
Then Hyukjae turned his head on Donghae.

Eunhyuk kissed Donghae's forehead and said ..
"I really dont want to say this but ... Im sorry Donghae .. "

 

Everyone is confused, raising their eyebrows, looking at Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk open the notebook , He flip the pages and turn it on the back of the second page.
He pointed the page full of scary scribbles. Some splattered black ink and scary phrases.
Everyone compressed, especially Donghae.

Eunhyuk pointed …

 

▬   Are you ready to die ? Donghae..

 

All of them were surprised. Donghae is really shocked, gripping Hyukjae's hands.
He couldn’t react more. Why would she write his name there ?
Are there an connections to him with that ghost ? But he knows nothing.
He don’t remember any girl he dated before and died.

" .. Donghae .. the target.. is you..." Hyukjae said.

While kissing Donghae's hands. Eunhyuk was already tearing that time.
He just hold his tears. Seeing his lover’s name and asking that he’s ready to die ?
That’s not funny and that’s the harsh thing happen in Hae’s entire life.
Donghae is confused, and dont know what would he react.

" w-what’s .. the meaning of this .. "
Donghae said as he look his name in the page.

 

" We have to tell this to everyone... "

Leeteuk said, in a serious face.

Kangin and Kyuhyun agreed. But Donghae suddenly refused.

" no hyung !!

“And why ? They have the right to know this …” Leeteuk said.

 “But … W-what if they’ll involve ? or .. maybe.. the ghost will attack them without any reasons!” Donghae said.

“But it will worst that she attack them without any idea whats going on..” Kangin said.

Donghae remained silence and looked down. Kangin had a point.

They’ll be more angry with them if they don’t tell it.  Gripping his hands tightly, trembling.

" ... B-but .. "

" Donghae .. " Eunhyuk embraced him. Donghae looked at him.

" Im here ... You will be safe.." Eunhyuk kissed Donghae's forehead again.

" with me .. "

" Hyukkie .."

Donghae is ready to cry, words can't describe what he's feeling right now.
But why is his name is written ? He wasn't doin anything bad. He didn't killed anyone.
How come his name is written? He's just glad that everyone is hellping him...

" so Donghae ... Agree ? " Leeteuk asked Donghae..

Donghae faced at them, in his serious face.

" ..ok. .."

 

While the other dorm...       

" Neh Siwon ! When will Kibum go back here ?!? " Heechul asked, holding his Iphone 4.

" I guess he will back today hyung. Do you miss him that much ? "

"yeaaaaah! You guys are really borinnnnggg"

" well, SORRY FOR BEING BORING" Hangeng gave him a smug.

" Sorry Hannie ! " Heechul pat his head.

Then Heechul heard something from his room. 
And Siwon feels something weird too. He look around.

 

While Hangeng is watching the tv. Siwon feels not right or not nice in the atmosphere. He suddenly felt chilly.

" hyung .. Did you heard something ? " Siwon asked his hyung on the floor.

" heard what ? I heard a joke ! " Then Hangeng pointed the TV. Siwon got face-palm.

Then Heechul seat beside him. Siwon tap his shoulder and whispered.

“hyung .. do you feel anything ?”

Heechul whispered back. “I really don’t like you whispering.”

 

Siwon wondered. He raised his one eyebrow and ask him.

“your voice is too y …”

Heechul puffed pouted and blush on his face. Siwon got his face palm again.

He whispered on him again.. “Im serious hyung .. I heard something strange ..”

Heechul asked Siwon what he heard. Siwon said that he couldn’t explain, but it looks like that someone is crying.
It was just a sudden feeling.

“Oh, so you heard it to..”

Heechul said, Siwon was surprised. Heechul felt the same too earlier.

“Well, .. I was going to take my banana milk in the fridge. And then I heard a crying girl that passed on my back.
I turned around to see it. But I guess Im just hearing things…”

At first, that was Heechul’s thought. But since Siwon felt the same. Something is strange is happening.

 


 

" WAIT HYUNG !!!!! " Donghae said.

Leeteuk is going to the telephone. But Donghae block him. Leeteuk turned.

" WHAT IS IT AGAIN DONGHAE ?!?!? "
“D-don’t call y-yet … -”
Donghae’s sentence didn’t finish. Because the light in the living room is flickering.

 

All of them were looking at the light.
Yesung went to the switch box to turn it off, its seems that he cant.
Just looking at the light makes you dizzy, Sungmin rubs his eyes.
When he look down, he saw the Black lady grabbed his his feet. Sungmin screamed, then she pulled him.

After that, the Black Lady is gone. They saw Sungmin how he pulled down.

“SUNGMIN !!!” Kyuhyun tried to call him. But Sungmin can’t respond because he was too afraid.

 

Leeteuk keeps on looking to the members, and telling to stick together.
And then, someone tap Kibum’s shoulder, Kibum turned his head. He didn’t saw anybody.
Then someone tap again. He didn’t see. Someone tap again. Kibum turned around.
But when he look infront, the Black Lady’s face was infront of him.
Kibum was scared so he screamed, he fell. Sitting in the floor backwards and lean to the wall.
The lights is still flickering.

“WHO’S THAT ?! KIBUM ?!” Leeteuk said.

 

After that...went back to normal. They can see themselves. But ..
The living room was so messy. Then they saw that Donghae on the floor.
Hyukjae catched him. Leeteuk went to him to wake him up.
Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were helping Sungmin and Kibum to get up.
They tried to wake up Donghae but he still can’t open his eyes.

Hyukjae stood up and called a doctor.

 

 


 

" WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM ?! "
Heechul shouted, looking at Donghae lying in his own bed.

Hyukjae holding his lover's hands. Who’s really worried for him.

Still, Donghae is resting. Watching his lover sleeping tightly and brushing his hair upwards.
Seeing those closed eyes, lips.

Leeteuk, was the one who called Heechul and the others to go immediately to their dorm.
Because Donghae got fainted.

Minutes later, Heechul and Leeteuk leave the room.
As Heechul step outside the room..

"okay, can someone explain what happening? What happened to Kibum and Sungmin ?  
They look like beggars .."

Sungmin and Kibum were in Donghae’s room, lying on Hyukjae’s temporary bed. Getting their sleep.
Heechul crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow to them. Leeteuk glared.

 

" Just dont give me that look.."

" easy Teukie ! Theres a tampon in my bag ! "
" WHAT THE HELLL ??!?" Leeteuk stepped back. How the hell Heechul have a tampon...?!
“Hell..... Im serious .. what happened to them ?”

Leeteuk sighed. Then he look at Kyuhyun..

"E-er....."

 

" Heechul, Siwon, Hankyung sshi.."

He called members he mentioned and turned their head at Leeteuk.
Leeteuk start explaining. Heechul was looking at him.
His eyes accidentally look at the kitchen. Then he saw a hand.

His eyes got big. He was just staring it. Then he saw the whole part of the arm..

Its looks like its crawling. He’s still watching it.

Then he saw the head, long black hair. He’s still watching, when he saw the whole head.

It him, he saw the eyes and those tears of blood.
By that time, Heechul didn’t ignored it.

"WHAT THE ERY IS THAT . ---!!!!"
He screamed, he even said bad word. Heechul hold Siwon’s hands and went backwards.
It really scares him. Leeteuk asked Heechul.

 

“. I SAW SOMETHING CRAWLING THERE. ”

Heechul pointed in the kitchen. Everyone turned back. But they didn’t saw anything.
They know how expert Heechul making jokes.

“Haha, very funny hyung ..” Kyuhyun said.

“OH HELL ING NO. IMSERIOUS.”  Heechul is telling the truth. And forcing them that he saw something.

They look back again. But the lights is flickering again. Its happening again.
Ryeowook, who’s scared hide to Yesung. Kangin pulled Leeteuk and embraced him.
The raccoon seems scared. Sungmin can’t help to hug Kyuhyun.
Kibum is just closed his eyes and cover his ears.
Hangeng and Siwon seems confused. Siwon pulled Heechul to protect him. They still watching the flickering light.
Then they saw something crawling above, near the fluorescent 

“OH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ?!?!!?!?”

Hangeng point above, when they look at it, they saw it just a few seconds.
 

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT !??!" Yesung shouted as he look closely.
  As Ryeowook hiding in his back. He was too scared to look.
"Isn't ... that.. "Leeteuk said.  

"What hyung ..." Kangin asked.
"HER ???" Leeteuk stepped back, his eyes are hurt so he rub it 

But then when he open it..

When the lights went back to normal...
Leeteuk checked everyone, but nothing happened to them.

 

" what... is exactly.. GOING ON ?! " Heechul shouted.

"  What … did I just saw …." Hangeng still in his wide open eyes.

They got frighten. It was not that serious but they felt mini- heart attack.
The ghost was too scary so they accidentally screamed.
Heechul was just confused from what’s really going on. He didn’t listen what leeteuk was blabbering since something distracted him.

“It’s a very long story ..” Kyuhyun said.

 


 

“ahhh, Okay.  I get it... ” Heechul said.

Now, Siwon, Hangeng and Heechul knows it... about the notebook...

“Since when Donghae found that notebook ? O.O” Hangeng asked.
“Last week hyung … ” Kyuhyun answered.

“Has everybody saw that …so-called Black Lady ? ” Heechul asked. Kyuhyun raised his hand. 

“ We haven't touched the notebook, why does she appeared to us ?” Heechul asked. Nice question.
“How can you say that ?” Leeteuk said.
“Well, Hyung and I felt the same thing, that something is not right with us.
Hankyung hyung, who was not aware. From past days and the last thing happened was earlier….” Siwon said.
“Its like … someone is following, staring, and we even heard noises. But I think I already saw here” Heechul added.

Siwon didn’t know that part, and he didn’t know that he already saw her.And Heechul didn’t tell it to him. So he ask him.
Heechul look at them, everyone was anticipating.  So Heechul tell it.

 

“When I was alone yesterday afternoon. Hangeng and Siwon went to the convienent store.

So I was alone, even though its really sunny,  I felt heavy inside. I was sitting at the balcony. Staring the clouds, then I heard the door creaked, I glace on the inside and I saw something crawling. I didn’t react, in fact. I silently watching it. My eyes got big. I was shocked. I just keep her crawling going to the kitchen. I opened up my ipod and turn on the speakers…

I was … so scared. I was to afraid to go inside when they arrive. We even argue it. Because I didn’t tell it …”

 

Silence went through them.

They were too scared to react. They’re not sure if they’ll believe it or not but its scary.

" HEECHUL !!!! I HATE THIS KIND OF THINGS ! " Leeteuk screamed.

Yesung is really confused to he scratch his head really hard. He's really confused.

 

“See, I told you there’s a time for revealing all this things to them” Kyuhyun said and look at Leeteuk.

“ Can we look at the notebook now ?” Hangeng said.

All of them didn’t allowed them to look at it. They don’t want them to be the next victim.

“No guys, we have to look it. Its okay if not now. But Im sure we can see what inside so we know about it..”
Heechul said, he has a point there.

“Hyung is right Leeteuk hyung …” Kyuhyun said and look at Leeteuk. Leeteuk agreed.
Kangin and Yesung is half-believing with the situation. But hell, they are really confused.

“Then what plans do we have ?” Yesung asks.
“ Well, Youngwoon already contact a Medium Specialist and there’s a possibility he will help us the day after tomorrow.. “
Leeteuk said.

“That’s a good news …” Heechul cross his arms.
" OH DAMN. I WISH I DIDN'T TOUCH THAT NOTEBOOK." Yesung scratched his hair fiercely.

 

Then Leeteuk’s phone ringed, Shindong is calling, then he answered.
“Yuh buh se---”
“HYUNG WHERE’S HEECHUL HYUNG !?!” Shindong shouted.

Then Heechul forgot something, that he didn’t text Shindong while they’re on their way on the other building.

“Where are you Shindong sshi ?” Leeteuk asked.
“Im waiting for them to got home .. Oh god..”
“Well… they are here..”

“WHAAATT !?!”
“Okay, how about … you go here. I’ll gonna tell something important.”
“Surely hyung. So, Annyeong !” Shindong hanged up.

 

" Oh gosh. How can we avoid this ! " Hangeng shouted.
" This mess is getting worse ..." Leeteuk said and crossed his arms.
" What do you mean, Leeteuk sshi ? "
" A retake of ... Mystery 6 ? " Yesung said.
" No. This is not fiction....."

 

" ...... we are in the real world "
Leeteuk glared at them. And they all looked away.

 

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hello. Sorry for a lame update ;__;
Forgive me if this update turns you off.