"Welcome to Bleu Heaven Resort !" - An old man said.

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

 

Page 10 - Bleu Heaven Vacation
Edited! 10/22/12

 

" Uuhh.. Where am I ? " Donghae open his eyes. Then he know that was laying on a couch on the Sukira Building.


" Hae !!! Im so glad you've woke up ! " Hyukjae careless Donghae's forehead.
Donghae looked around and asked about what happened to him. 

When Donghae stood up and Sungmin was gonna save him, he suddenly collapsed and fall in Sungmin's arms.
They have to paused the livestream for that. All of the fans were worried. The fan who noticed Donghae staring behind her told Leeteuk about it. 

"He was just staring at something" She said.


"What time is it ?"
"It's 11:45"
"Im sorry, I made you guys in trouble..."
"Ssh, Donghae. It's alright..."

"NO IT'S NOT. Ah--"

Donghae looks at him, and tried to raise his voice. He want to Hyuk to go back to his work. 
He’s actually fine now. He feels frustrated because he made Hyuk worried again.
Donghae blame himself. He really is..Hyukjae watch his face. He hold his hand and kiss.


" Im here.. for you.. Hae" Hyukjae said and smiled on Donghae.
The other guy blushed was speechless. Even though he’s really worried.

 

LT: It says that Donghae sshi is woke up..
KG: Waaa. Thats good here.
LT: DJ Eunhyuk couldn't be here because he's with Donghae sshi. So its  
Kangin's turn to be a temporary DJ just for a while.
KG: yes. I guess I have a chance to say goodbye ehh.
LT: Okay, let's do it together...

 

On the other side, Donghae and Hyukjae heard their goodbye line.
Hyukjae teased his hyung, Kangin for doing it for the first time. Teasing and making fun of Kangin's goodbye line.


 


" Exactly, what happened to you ? "
Yesung asked, he was behind Ryeowook's back. Donghae look at him.


" It's nothing ... Im just .. tired .." Donghae lied. Looking each other but Donghae was avoiding the look.
Yesung pour a water on his glass.

“The SUKIRA live stream went on paused for 10 minutes. Then we saw, Kangin is seating on Hyuk’s chair.” Yesung said.
“Ohhh…”


" Kibum and Kyuhyun were worried when he saw you.. "
" Im sorry.. For making you guys worried.. " Donghae said.

Yesung sighed.
" Its not that, we're brothers Hae. we care for you .. " Yesung hold Hae's hand and smile.
" Thank you hyung.. " Hae smiled him back.
" But you.. know.. There's something.. Happened.. "
" Something happened ? " Donghae repeated.

" While Im listening some songs in the living, as well as others playing Ps3 and watching livestream.
I glance at the balcony and saw something. Someone was sitting. I got scared. Then I saw someone waving at me outside.

So ignore it. I was too afraid to look again. But then, I saw Ryeowook going to the balcony.

And I can still see the one who wave at me.
I called his name. But he just ignore me. When he’s already outside, Kibum and Kyuhyun saw it too.

Then Ryeowook, snapped out and got trap outside. I was panic because THAT THING is coming closer to him.
He tried to open the door but he can’t. It take us 3 minutes to get him inside." Yesung said.

“What did you see hyung ?”

“… I don’t know.. but the  .. eyes, .. are sparkling like red bulbs..”
Yesung hold his shoulders and look away, he got chills from telling it.


" So thats why.. He was trembling when he hugged me.. " Donghae said.
" He's still trembling eh ? "
Yesung said and turn back to see Ryeowook, who’s talking to his Sungmin hyung.
" I hope Ryeowook is fine now. And forget what he saw .. " Donghae just smiled on his hyung.

 


At midnight, Donghae couldn't sleep so he went to Leeteuk's room to have a small talk to him.

He just want to get rid of his nervousness in his heart. When he check his hyung, they already sleeping.
Leeteuk’s used Kangin’s arm to be his pillow. Kangin was snoring…
Instead, he went to living room and seat on the couch. Sipping a good tea. He remembered Yesung told his earlier.

Flashback


" But Donghae, Im sure of it ! "
" Sure of it what Yesung hyung ? "
" That.. Its not the Black Lady... "
" w-what do you mean ? "

“Its not ---! Tsk. Its nothing…”

 

Yesung couldn’t continue what he’s gonna say.
Donghae wondered, he force his hyung to say it but Yesung wont tell it.

“hyung ?!”

“When the time comes…”

“but..” Yesung added. Donghae lift his head and look at his hyung.

“…. It was different... really different.....”

❖Ends


" Red ? What could be that new thing ? "
Donghae thought. What is exactly that red thing that his hyung saw ? Another thing to scare them again ?
Or is it something that Donghae didn't know about it ?

" Donghae ? "
" H-hyukkie.. "
Donghae saw Eunhyuk standing on the outside the room, holding the doorknob.


" You are still not---? "
" I couldn't sleep.. " Donghae looked at his hands, while holding the bottled milk he bought.
" you should get back to bed baby, after you finish your milk.. "
Eunhyuk went to Donghae and reach out us hand..
Donghae look at his perfect eyes, that eyes that has a sparkling jewel. That makes you stare them eternal.
Donghae was just staring at him, with his opened mouth. And hold his lover's hand..

"Is something wrong ? " 
"No.. no. There's nothing ...."

 





" MOAH.  Jungsoo ! CALLING US  THIS KIND OF TIME. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ?! "
Heechul is really irritated, shouting on early in the morning with his hands on his waist.
Leeteuk called them to come to the main dorm in 5AM.

❖Earlier....

◆ 4:30 AM – THE MORNING.

While on the other dorm..
The phone ringed. Heechul was hugging Siwon’s top.
He heard the phone is ringing, no one bares to answer so he stood up and answer it.


" yuh buh se yeo.." While rubbing his eyes..

"HEECHUL !!! HEECHUL HURRY !"
"Huh.. what .." Heechul groaning like an old man.
"HURRY COME HERE. YOU GUYS !!!"
“Its 4Am Jungsoo.. Im too..”

“You have to pack now !!!”
" Eh ? What in the world .. "
" Just do what I say.. ! HURRY !!! "
" Tell me first Jungsoo ! "
" I dont have time to explain ! Pack now ! Like were leaving for 3  days ! "
" 3 days ?!? UH ! Now Leeteuk I wil not---
" SIWON IS IN SECRET RELATIONSHIP WITH YURI"

Silence came when Heechul heard that. His jaw dropped..

“eh ?”

“IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE. COME HERE. ALONG WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND OTHERS.”
" Wha-wha-WHAT ?! WELL Y-" Then Leeteuk hanged up.
Heechul didn’t manage to say bad words to Leeteuk at phone.

His hands were trembling, but not with nervousness.
But with anger from what he just heard. Then he heard a door opened..

 

“Oi… Heechul.. what s that noise..”

Hangeng tap Heechul’s shoulder. Heechul grab the Chinese Man’s shirt and glare at him.
Hangeng was surprised..

“H-heechul..”
“go pack your 3-day clothes..”
“clothes ? PACK ?!?”  Hangeng tried to remove Heechul’s hand in his shirt.
“DO IT. NOW.”

“HOW CAN I DO IT WHEN YOU STILL GRABBING MY SHIRT !?!?” Hangeng shouted.
Heechul ungrabbed and went straight to his room. Hangeng can heard his loud stomp in the morning.

The Chinese man wondered, why he’s mad and pissed off early in the morning.
Siwon came out to the room and ask his hyung what happened to Heechul.

 

“How should I know ?” Hangeng said.
Then something is coming .. but it was a lotion that came through Heechul’s room.
Heechul was the one who throwed it.
Siwon and Hangeng avoid the attack, but they were shocked.
They peeked on the room and saw Heechul glaring like a devil.

“What are you looking at .. ? GO PACK!” Heechul said. Siwon and Hangeng gulp and nodded.

❖Ends...

 

Heechul grab Leeteuk’s shirt and asked him.. his hand was ready to punch Leeteuk’s face.

“HEY. TELL ME ABOUT IT OR I’LL KILL YOU IF YOU WONT !!”
“HEY ! DON’T DO THAT !!!” Kangin tried to pushed Heechul but the guy was so strong.
“HEENIM! CALM DOWN !” Siwon pulled him.
“DON’T TOUCH ME YOU ERTED ONE ! LET ME GO !”

Siwon successfully pulled his lover away from Leeteuk. Heechul keeps on struggling and want to punch Leeteuk.
The leader sighed..

“I lied..”
“Eh ?” Heechul stopped for a moment and look at Jungsoo in a normal way.
“I was just kidding..” Leeteuk crossed his arms and lean on the wall.

Heechul can’t make any reactions. The other members were passing by in the middle of the so-called Battle Arena.
Donghae was just getting his phone inside and Yesung forgot his earphone in his room.

“I DON’T ING BELIEVE PARK JUNGSOO !!! NOW YOU HAVE TO TELL ME !!!”

Heechul continued to struggle, Leeteuk sighed again..

“We are going somewhere …” He said.

Hyukjae heard his leader, and he immediately asked him.

“Where ?”
“It will be a heaven for us … later..”
Leeteuk smiled and spread his arms on them.

 

 


Oh …” Ryeowook said as he look above with his shades on. It was windy, so their hairs are swaying like trees.

 

 

“Its .. a ” Shindong said.

“RESORT ?!” Heechul shouted and look above.

They saw the banner above, it’s a exclusive resort. Called Bleu Heaven Resort.
All of them were standing infront of the main entrance and exit.

Heechul’s jaw was dropped.
Then Leeteuk walked passed by to them to negotiate the guy infront of them..

“Welcome ! Korea’s Number 1 boy group, SUPER JUNIOR.”

A old man welcome them with his arms spread.
The members are was smile at him, but Heechul can’t still forget how did they get here.
So Jungsoo is true, that Siwon don’t have any rumored girlfriend.

“This is my resort ! Bleu ! You can surely relax here. A hotel was booked for you and you can enjoy your stay with no screaming girls. Its really quiet here. This is a really exclusive resort. ” The old man keeps on smiling at them.

 

Then they start walking inside the resort.
The resort was really incredible, their facial expression are still the same.
With the same “O” in their mouth everytime they are  amazed.

Especially when they saw the huge beach area with a very tall slide an many more.

 

As they can see, they see few people inside.
Mostly are riches. The staffs guide them into their grand hotel.

When they got there, they saw their manager. Standing infront of the entrance.

“Yo” Their Manager greets them.

“Hyung ! You’re here !” Donghae saw him and slight embrace him.

“I booked you here. Relax yourselves ! Don’t push too hard okay ? ”
Their manager pointed each of them and reminded them that they have 3 days to relax without thinking their problems and stress.

 

This could be a perfect timing to Donghae to relax, thats what Hyukjae think.
Since it’s a very exclusive resort, maybe they can walk with holding hands.
Besides, they have a private area too, just for SJ.
Thanks to their leader, Leeteuk. Who was the one who came out this idea.
Leeteuk was just thinking about them, to put aside the current case inside the dorm to relax.
After talking to their Manager, Leeteuk turned around and look at Donghae.

Donghae was like a kid who’s excited to go play when he went to his hyung.
Leeteuk rub his hair and smile on him..

Donghae wondered why..

 

------------------------

YEHEY. A UPDATE FOR A.M ;AAAAA; SUCCESS !!!! Now I can update my Kurosuji fic as well :)
And yeah, I have to share this because this gives me chills. While editing Page 10. 
I saw this ...

the time is 3:33 AM. And the time that the Black lady is showing in this is also 3:33 AM. O____O
But ... everytime I edit my fic, I always got chills. itsbecauseyoucan'tcontroltofeellikesomeoneislookingatyouinadarkroomwhilemakingahorrorficright.

Ahem, if there's anything wrong spellings and wrong grammars, please excuse me.