"Kangin-ssi. You're sweating hard ! Are you okay ?"

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

 

Page #9 - Existence
Edited! 10/22/12

 

While eating their breakfast, Leeteuk opened up a topic. 
A topic where they should be aware and should know. Leeteuk talked about the Medium Specialist they called.
For Donghae and the group's sake, so they could know what they're experiencing right now.
And know about supernatural things about ghosts and demons. 

“Kangin already contact the Medium Specialist, there’s a possibility that he’s going today or not. 
If he comes, I hope all of you are cooperate ” Leeteuk blow his ramen and eat. 

They should expect the Medium by afternoon. So he can ask everyone about they experienced. 
Donghae have to stay in the dorm, he have a schedule but Leeteuk cancelled it. 

"No hyung. Please. Dont ..." Donghae reach out his hand to Leeteuk. 
"Dont tell me what to do. Look at yourself.."
"Im fine. I can tak and do human things... whats wrong with that ..."
"Donghae, you had been sick for 3 days with high temperature. Dont let that happen again.." Shindong said. 
Shindong already knew about the noteboo because of Siwon and Heechul. Thats what Leeteuk said, tell everyone about the problem. 

"But hyung- PLEASE I can do it." Donghae begged. Actually, Donghae is kinda okay. The last temperature check by Eunhyuk is not that hot. But he shouldn't worked immediately after he got sick. 

"No buts.. Im going to cancell it"
"Tsk, HYUNG !!"
"Ah Jungsoo. Stop looking them as babies. They can do blow-jobs now and kissing, they're not sipping off baby milks."
Heechul said beside Leeteuk on his right side. Donghae agreed what his hyung said. 

"Good one... except that blow-jobs and kissing part. " Kibum said before he drink his coffee.
"Heechul... Not you too. Im doing this for his sake"
"Yeah for his sake yeah I know, but if he can do it. Why not. If he wants to work then GO... Do you want to work ? Donghae ?" 
Heechul pulled Donghae when he's talking to Leeteuk and whispered on Hae's ear. 

"Of course. I want to work. Please, dont cancel. " Donghae begged again for Leeteuk.
Leeteuk stayed silent and looked at Donghae. They staring each other for the first 2 minutes. 
Then Leeteuk finally decides ...that allowing Donghae to work but with 2 schedules. 
Because they have a discussion for the Medium.

After that, everyone went to their own schedules. Leeteuk, Kangin, Yesung, Ryeowook and Sungmin have to do something on the SM Building. Yesung, Shindong and Kyuhyun are going to go shopping.Lastly, Eunhyuk , Heechul and Siwon will go to the mall for clothes and go shopping.  Donghae went to his own schedule.

 


 

"You think it's right ?"
"Right what ?"

At the mall, Siwon and Eunhyuk lean their back on the wall. Drinking their frap while it's still yummy.Heechul went inside the Zara shop to buy new clothes. Apparently they cant go in because they got beverages so they wait until he finish it. 

"About letting Donghae work ... " Eunhyuk sighed. He fixed his clothes and sip his frap. Siwon silently smile and pat Eunhyuk's shoulder.
"Well, his body is better than ever. He can take care of it..." 
"But .... he just came from a sick. He's sick for 3 days. He should be resting --"
"You know, A man's got to do what a man's got to do .. you see. If his body can work and he want to work. You dont have to keep him inside the room doing nothing. So instead of that, he wants to do something different... "
"Im just worried and I cared for him.. Thats all."
"We all do Hyukjae. We all do ..." Siwon pat Hyukjae's head and sip his frap. He saw Heechul waved at him smiling, he replied him with a sweet smile.

Siwon look at Hyukjae.. You can see in his face that he's out of nowhere. Thinking too much even they're outside. 
Siwon flinked Hyukjae's nose.

"OW. Why did you do that for ?!"
"We're shopping Hyukjae. Not a place to think such heavy things .."
"Leave me alone..."
"HA. Do you think I'll let that ? NO. Come on, enjoy the view. the scent of outside. Thats why Hyung tag you along to forget this things for a while."
"Siwon! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. Im worried for Donghae ! He's the target and I do nothing but to protect him. He's getting sick just for that freaking ghost !! Maybe the ghost appeared to him now ! I DONT KNOW - MAYBE"
Siwon remained silent and sighed heavily, he look away and drink his frap. He didn't replied Hyukjae after that. It was very awkward. 
Hyukjae feels uncomfortable. Then soon he realizes what he said, he was going to tell something to Siwon but the guy left to go inside the shop.


"Hi .. " Siwon greeted Heechul, who's looking for good styles. Heechul wondered so he looked outside. He saw Eunhyuk alonw outside, finishing his frap. He must have left him when Eunhyuk reach out his hand.

"Why did you left him ..?"
"...? Hmm ?" He smiled and looked outside. 

".... He's thinking"

 


 

"Oh, Donghae ! It's been a while... " Manager Junghoon greeted him when Donghae entered the room.
"Hyung ... !" He bowed and greeted him back. Manager Junghoon left his place and went near to him. 
"How are you now ? Gettin better ?"
"Yeah, feeling good as ever. Thanks hyung" He smiled. 
"Glad to hear that. Im also glad your back. Now, only 2 schedules. You need to rest later..OK ? Gotta go !" Manager hyung smiled and left him. Donghae start walking and do his work. But first, he have to go to the third floor for his phone from Leeteuk. 
He passed by some trainees practicing with teachers. The building is kinda crowdy and busy. Most of people ran or walked fast.
Donghae his ipod and played his songs.

 

On the other hand, Kangin is looking for Leeteuk at the 4th floor but he didn't see him. There's not too much people on the floor so he can walk slowly as others. Though some people want to chat for him for a bit and greet him. Kangin enter the bathroom to wash his hand but the bathroom's light starting to flicker when the last guy left him. When he's washing his hands, it's keeps on flickering. He already knew that the girl is doing this to him so he's not surprise. But he threaten her ...

"Im not afraid of you... go ahead show yourself to me. Im not letting you touch Jungsoo... so Im gonna BEAT you up.." 
As he closed the faucet and life his head up, the girl showed up to him infront of his face. He back up and lean on the toilet door. 
The girl is staring and grinning. Her grin is making him freaked out. The lights keeps on flickering. Then he insteads to go out, but it wont budge.
It's like someone is holding outside. 

Damn this ! I was only joking !

After that, someone opened it carefully. Kangin was surprised, he looked back and the girl isn't on the mirror. 
And the light is back on normal. He's huffing hard, his heart beat is fast. He lean his back on the wall...

"W-whoa.."
"Kangin-ssi. You're sweating hard ! Are you okay ?" The concerned staff asked him. 
"I-im okay .. H-have you seen Leeteuk hyung ?" Still huffing like he ran a few miles.
"He went to the 3rd floor ..." 
"Thanks .." Kangin left the bathroom and wipe his sweat in his face and neck. He's sweating really hard. 
He didn't expect THAT would happen. He was just threathing her but still...

She's getting scarier and scarier..

 


After several hours.. The Medium Specialist called that he's on the way on their dorm.
Leeteuk and the others finished their work, also Donghae. They went home together and meet the Medium..

" Annyeong. Kyujin imnida .."

Han Kyujin. 27 year old man, and the media's trusted Medium Specialists. He always chosen to investigate and to know about supernatural things in TV and scary documentary videos. His appearance is tall and good looking. 
Also, nice and respectful.

"W-WHO. KYUJIN-SSHI ?! HAN KYUJIN-SSHI ?!" Yesung pointed Kyujin. He looks amazed when he saw Kyujin. 
"Yes Yesung he's Kyujin shut up ..." Leeteuk said. "It's so nice to you to go here Kyujin-ssi.."
"My pleasure is all mine Jungsoo-ssi... " He smiled at them, Kangin and Sungmin is having bad feeling about Kyujin.

 

"Leeteuk already told me about the black notebook and what happened these past few days.." Kibum gave him a tea. 
They're now in the living room for the discussion. Donghae also told him about his thoughts from the black lady. 
Sungmin and Kibum share their stories too. Kangin didn't open his mouth from what happened earlier. 
Kyujin listened to them carefully and keep on looking around the room. After the story telling, Kyujin wants to tour around the place.

 

Leeteuk showed their rooms especially Donghae's room where he found the notebook. 
Something happened...

"I can sense her..." 
Everyone startled. Kangin accidentaly closed the door. "HYUNG ?!" Kibum said. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"
"Sshh. She dont like loud things ..." Kyujin said.

A moment of silence for Kyujin. He must be listening and looking for the ghost. Then a weird feeling that Leeteuk felt.
"Aahh. so cold.."
"She's behind you .."
"EH ?! "
"Dont move !" 
Leeteuk didn't moved and another silence they made. Kyujin stand infront of Leeteuk. He startled inside and he cant help himself look at Kyujin.
But he looked away when Kyujin is staring at him strangely. 
Then he sighed. 

"It's okay. She's gone." Kyujin pat Leeteuk's shoulder. Leeteuk can breathe easily , thanks to him.
After that they went to the living room for informations.

 

 


"S-so what did you found out .." Donghae asked Kyujin when he placed his drink in the tea desk. 
"She go near to Leeteuk because she's going to tell something. Unfortunately I didn't understand her. But her aura bugging me. It's very heavy.
Who can feel that ? How about you guys ? Have you felt that ?" Kyujin asked Sungmin and Donghae. They nodded. 

"At first, you'll feel chilly then you'll have this heavy feeling... that I dont understand.." Donghae said.
"Hnm, I've research for this girl you're talking about but I still dont know her name. Though, he chanted a curse in this place."
"a curse ?" 

 

"Yes. I can feel about that dreadful that happened to her. I can only feel it but I still dont know whats going on. But she seems angry and mad... like-"
 

"She's taking her revenge ..." Donghae said.
Everyone remained silence when he said that. Kyujin fix his glasses and nodded. 

"This is kinda different from what I expect. This will get me hard research about this place and that notebook.. "
"Yes. I see..."
"About that notebook, Can I see it ?" 
"S-sure" Donghae showed him the notebook. Kyujin slowly opened the cover page until the pages that have written.
But then, he stared at the last page. Everyone wondered about it. Then he closes soon and placed in on the floor.

 

"You are her target. You know that Donghae..." Kyujin crossed his legs and play his fingers. 
"Yes, my name is written on her--"
"Is she your lover ?" Kyujin glared.
"N-no ! Of course not!! H-how..."
"/sigh, funny to think of it. You have the same name of his friend ..."
"friend ? ...."
"I'll let you guys someday for now. Im going to warned you. If you touch that diary for a long time. The girl will immediatly possses you and control your body to use it. Use to kill you guys. It seems that her intention is to kill you. Be alert. Know whats creepy and whats not. He may twisting you sometimes or confused you. So Im giving you this." Kyujin gave him a basket.

When he opened it he saw some small jar and many necklaces inside.

“You have all 15 necklaces. 13 here, and 2 for the Chinese men. You have 1 each necklaces."
Leeteuk went to each member and gave their own necklaces.
It’s a small round blue pendant. And its light, it makes them not noticeable and not wearing anything.
Kyujin explained the small jar. It’s a small jar but full of white powder.

" What the purpose ? It is use for tracing supernatural existence.

Example, when they felt strange or chilly. They just have to throw a small amount on the area.
When they saw a black smoke, its means she’s there."

"If anything happens, if ever she'll appear dont lose yourselves. Sometimes, people are easily to be tricked. Tricked by supernatural things but they dont notice it. "

"She always keep us in danger!! Locking up, scaring us. Making us weak, WHAT IS SHE EVEN DOING !"

"It because she had the time to play with you guys. In order not to happened that, dont make fun of her. If she appears out of the blue the necklace will save you.."

"Who, this necklace can be a life-saver.. !!" Yesung said.

"BUT. Dont depend your life on the necklace. You should have the hope to live again. Dont forget that. And Donghae, you're the real target here. She's targetting you so keep an eye on your surroundings. Be careful, dont trust people that easily. Even your friends or in this group.." Kyujin said. Donghae stayed silent. 
But Kangin is bugging out for something..

"Even friends ? Whoa ? Someone is betraying us ?" He asked Kyujin.
"As I said before, she can tricked you. She can control your brains."

 


After an hour, Kyujin had to leave. He told many things about their plan except the infromation about the ghost.
Eunhyuk just got home from shopping and bought some fruits and foods for them.

Leeteuk gave the necklaces to other members. Even the other dorm, Siwon and the others.
 

The days after that, everything was normal. The ghost didn't appeared which Leeteuk relief by any chance.
And Donghae is starting to get better and better.

Everyone was so happy that Hae is okay.
Kibum’s scratches are okay too. But Kyuhyun is having a hard time on his forehead.

 

Today’s Guest for Sukira is Kangin, Donghae and Sungmin.
The other members are watching/listening them. When they entered the studio, they can see the fans
Who are really tapping the glass. Most of fans are Eunhae shippers.
Hyukjae can see a Eunhae banner that made him smile.
Donghae just hugged Hyukjae like a brother hug.  In that case, they wouldn’t notice them.
ELFs can notice that when Donghae sit beside Hyukjae, he can’t help to blush.
Outside the Sukira studio was really noisy. Sungmin was laughing and happy. He waved at his fans.

 

LT:Im so glad that we have a special guest tonight.
EH: Yeah. Its gonna be a party party today because we will having a karaoke contest !!
LT: Why don’t we introduce them ?
DH: Annyeong haseyo, Urineun, Super Junior, Donghae imnidaa.
KG:  ANNYEONG ! Kangin imnida ! The most handsome raccoon !
SM: Deh Annyeong Haseyo. Super Junior, Sungmin imnida.

*APPLAUSE*

EH: PARTY PARTY !
LT: So.. Im so glad that our Donghae is getting better these days..
EH: Yeeess ! Donghae sshi had a fever last night. But luckily, with my love. He’s better now.
DH: /slaps his arm I have GIRLFRIENDS, Right ELFS ~

*NOISY FANGIRL EUNHAR SHIPPERS SCREAM*

KG: And of course, our pumpkin here is becoming fat too.

*EVERYONE LAUGH except Sungmin*

SM: I really hate you Kangin hyung ..
LT: Well anyway, there’s a time when ..

 

Donghae is having fun with the radio show with Eunhyuk and others, but suddenly.
He felt a little cold in his neck. Feels like the air of the aircon went straight to his neck. 
He was surprised and turned back. But he didn’t see anything.  Eunhyuk noticed him, he whispered on him.

“Whats wrong ?”

“Its nothing. Im okay, right ?” Donghae smiled.

 

LT: Aissssh. Isn’t that sweet ?

*Referring to Donghae and Eunhyuk caught them smiling*

EH: Ignore us hyung !!!!
KG: Okay, Let’s continue. Jungsoo hyung was having ..

 

Donghae glace at the glass window. And waved at his fans.
He can see his fans are spazzing, showing their love banners that Donghae smile.
They were  having a busy but happy conversation.
Then he felt the same thing again earlier. He turned back and didn’t see anything.
He look at the window and saw a black-dressed lady in the corner.
Staring at him, and her tears are blood. No doubt, it’s the Black Lady.

He slowly stand up on his own seat…

The fan beside her is checking her back, what is Donghae oppa staring at ?

He noticed that his necklace is glowing. Jungsoo noticed it too.
Sungmin finally noticed it, he saw Donghae staring at the glass window.
Then he saw the Black Lady is standing infront of them, inside the studio.
Donghae was silently shocked. His body can’t move.
The Black Lady grinned and raise her hand, pointing Donghae. Sungmin saw it.

Donghae began to chocked. Sungmin stood up and shouted..

“DONGHAE !!! WATCH OOOOUUUUTTTTTTTT !!! !”

The lights went off..

 

------------------

Okay. Sorry lame update ;__;