"I have a bad feeling about this....." -Hyukjae.

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6
Page 15 - The Road
Edited! 10/23/12
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
6:30 PM
Donghae and Ryeowook should be home before 6, but it almost past 6:00.
Hyukjae is looking for Donghae and Ryeowook, he tried to call Ryeowook's phone but it's out of coverage area.
Because Leeteuk and him will go to the KBS Building to fox themselves there.
Donghae should be the one who prepare his food. Hyukjae got used to it  
that's why. Leeteuk, who passed by saw Hyukjae just standing.
" Oy Eunhyuk-ah ! What are you standing there ? We have to go ! "
" Donghae and Ryeowook are not yet home hyung. Im kinda ... "
" Worried ? Dont be. It's Heechul. You know he's the type of guy who likes PARTIES, right ? " 
Leeteuk pat his shoulder. Hyukjae once again look at his phone.
" I guess so. There must be something " Hyukjae smiled.
All his worried gone, but he didn't know that Donghae and Ryeowook are passing a confusing way.


Donghae woke up, he didn't noticed tat he fall asleep. He saw that  
Ryeowook is still sleeping. When he look at the window, he saw again  
the funny looking tree. Donghae suprised, the drier complain about the road they're taking.


" Did you see any signs ? " Donghe asked the driver.
" That's what Im looking for. I can't see any ! I think the road is trolling us ! "
" That can't be. There must be any way to go.. "
" Right. I'll do that. There will be always but for thos moment. I can't see. "
Donghae returned to his seat and tale out his phone to call Hyukjae.
But his number is busy. Donghae tried to called him many times. But it's busy.

" Nah, I'll just call him later we take  another road ... "

" AAHH ! Found a road ! " The driver said, he immediately enter the  
road. Without any noticing any signs. But that's the only road he saw.
Donghae look around if there's any hidden signs. He didn't see anything too.

But .... There were actually signs. But someone cover it with black paint.


 


7:55PM.

There will be few minutes to start SUKIRA. Hyukjae keeps on looking at  
his phone, expecting of Donghae's messages or calls that they are home  
or on the way home. Leeteuk noticed him again.

" Any calls or text received ? "
Hyukjae shook his head. Leeteuk returned to his seat then a lady came to give them 
each other coffee cups. 

"It's pretty late it is .." Leeteuk said and fix his hair in the glass window.
"Yeah... Im getting for them.."
"A traffic I guess. Hyukjae, the show is starting. Focus. Donghae or maybe Ryeowook will
text soon. Maybe Yesung... Relax.." Leeteuk hold Hyukjae's hand and smiled.
Hyukjae returned a unsure smile then the light goes on ON AIR.

 

While at the dorm. 
Kyuhyun put a hot water on his ramen that he bought in Japan.
While his hyung Kangin is watching a movie. Kyuhyun noticed the time, Donghae and Ryeowook 
are not yet home. Yesung and Kangin is incharge making dinner. It was great but, Kyuhyun just hungry
so he eat some ramen. Kyuhyun take out his phone and text Donghae and Ryeowook.
That they have to go home safety. 
"I hope they're alright..." He said, then start eating his ramen.


 

Donghae tried to call his hyungs and dongsaeng, but it always out of coverage area. 
So they just text Leeteuk, Hyukjae, Kangin and Shindong. 
He's still waiting for a response. But it seems that they didn't receive it.

Then its start raining. The road they're passing is getting darker. Also, Ryeowook already woke up.
His eyes hurt when he check his phone if there is any calls for Yesung. 
Then he complain inside the car that he DIDN'T received anything. Donghae laughed at him.
He opened a snack and gave him a bottle to eat. Donghae's hungry.

"Oh hyung, Didn't you fall asleep ? You must be staring at the window all day long !"
"No. I fall asleep earlier before the rain pour.."
"Oohhh.." Then Ryeowook look at his watch and gasped.
"GOODNESS GRACIOUS. IT'S ALREADY 8:10PM !!! WE JUST LEFT 5:15 EARLIER !!!!"
"Hahaha. That's because the road were taking always when heading home is underconstruction.
Also, I think we keep on spinning on the road that Driver-sshi take and didn't see any road to pass."
"Oooohh. *looks at the window* Are we lost ? It's dark I can't see a thing."
"That's because were passing on a abandoned town.." The Driver said.
"Abandoned...Town ? " Donghae repeated.
"I heard about this town. The people living here are nice and loyal for not leaving the house.
But when those people got rich and prefer living in Seoul. They moved out. " 
"Awww ! :( that's sad. People nowadays changed :(" Ryeowook pouted.

"Another thing .... " The driver added.
"What is that ?" Ryeowook asked.
"They say ... this town is a former graveyard." 
Donghae and Ryeowook gulped. 
"W-what do you m-mean ..."
"Well.. You know what it is. In everyhouses, there's a hidden headstones. Most of dead are children and middle aged.
The mostly cause of death is suicide and accident. Poor childrens " The driver said. 
Now Ryeowook is afraid to look at the window from what the driver said. 
"How about Haunted Houses ?" Donghae asked.
"HYUUUNG ?! ;___; "
"of course. They say that the Haunted House here is their backyard is a cemetery. And some white lady appearing at the
attic room. When cats or dogs passing by the house, they atart crying and ran away. "
"Whoa, is that really scary ?" Donghae said while eating his chips.
"I guess so. If we pass it I will show you .."

"OH WHY I WANT TO GO HOME. PLEAAAASSSE !!!!" Ryeowook closed his ears.



 


8:58PM @ Sukira.
The songs are played, Leeteuk left his chair and call Ryeowook.
It's pretty late for them to go outside. Then Ryeowook answered.

"Ryeowook-ah ! Where are you ?"
"We're here at Heechul hyung's room Leeteuk hyung !"
"It's late. I told you that you should home before 6."
"But Heechul hyung insist us. Actually, we are heading room. The car is waiting."
"Be sure to go home at 9:30."
"yes hyuung ~"
"How's Donghae ? Is he fine ?"
"Yes. Donghae hyung seems happy ~ And he's doing fine hyung."
"Glad to know that. Okay. Come back safely ~"
"Thanks hyung !" Ryeowook hanged up.
Then Leeteuk returned to his seat and sip his another cup of coffee.
"So hows Donghae ?" Hyukjae asked.
"Ryeowook said they're having fun. I knew it they're in Heechul."
"Are they home?"
"Well they're HEADING home."
"What ? It's LATE "
"At least they're going home. " Leeteuk said and replied Kangin through text.
Hyukjae open Donghae's picture on his Iphone and look at it.
Who's really worried for him. When he's staring it, he suddenly saw a lady in black
behind Donghae. When Hyukjae wink, the lady in black dissappear.

"I have a bad feeling about this....."


On the road, it's still raining. Donghae dont have any choice but to look outside.
Staring at nothing outside.It's completely dark. When suddenly, the car stopped.
Then the Driver found out that they run out of gas. 
"Okay, now what should we do ?" Donghae asked.
"Are you familiar with this road ?"
"Kinda. I went here before. I guess I can remember the ways " The driver said.
So they have to walk heading to the dorm. Luckily they have their own umbrella and flashlights.
They have no choice but to leave the car behind. But the Driver will go back tomorrow to take it.

Ryeowook is shaking while walking, following their driver to the way.
Donghae look around, and saw the houses. Then he imagined the headstones that the driver said.

"Goodness that will be creepy" Donghae said. 
Ryeowook can hear those sqeaky sound that rats making.
He also saw a bunch of cockroaches feasting on a rotted food.
"Is this the town called Scary Town." Ryeowook bubbled. 
While Donghae is busy looking at the houses, when he light up on a house.
He saw something. He went back to look again but it's gone. 
Donghae saw a head that it seems they are watching them. 
Ryeowook noticed his hyung stop on a moment. Then Donghae catch up. 
"Ryeowook, I saw something." He whispered.
"OH CAN YOU STOP IT HYUNG :(( IT'S SCARY !!!" He whispered back.
"No it's true. Im not joking. There is someone watching us."
"I dont know hyung. Im too scared to believe it :(( I dont want to heard it" 
Donghae dont have any choice but to stop it, but he is sure that he saw something and he's not Pinocchio to lie.





Meanwhile on the main dorm. 
Kyuhyun is still playing his Nintendo DS. While Kangin is finished crying to a movie. 
The movie he's watching is action. And also, it's raining really hard. 
Kyuhyun notice the time, yet Donghae and Ryeowook are not yet home.
"Hyung, did you called Heechul hyung about Donghae and Ryeowook ?" 
"I just called him earlier, but it's out of coverage area. His phone is dead."
"Huh ? Dead ? Did they have a quarrel again with Horse-hyung ?"
"I guess so. He's a Warfreak Princess.." 

Kyuhyun is still worried, he tried to call his hyung Donghae. But it's out of coverage also.
Then he heard something on Donghae's room. He stood up to check it. 
Kyuhyun turn on the light and look around. He look at the wall and saw the pictures posted.
There's a photo of him and Donghae, just the two of them. But he's surprised when he saw
the picture of Donghae and Ryeowook in a upside down position. 
The other pictures were in their position except in that picture. 

"I knew it, there is something not right this day...."


While walking, Donghae stopped looking at the houses. But he can't help himself to look at it.
The rain was not heavy, it's just a normal rain. His hands is too wet to check his phone.
"So this is what they call Haunted House ..." The driver said and strike a light on it.
They saw a gravestones. definitely, the backyard of the house. 
Ryeowook went to his hyung, he's too afraid. Donghae gulped.
"This is AMAZING !" The Driver said
"There's nothing to be amazed of. It's scary." Donghae said.
"It's the cemetery ! So it was true. I thought it's a rumor !"
They continued to walk, The Driver is enjoying looking at the Haunted House.
But Donghae and Ryeowook is too scared to look at it. 
Ryeowook notice a white bird following them, he turn his back and saw the bird. 
It's creepy though, you dont see a bird following someone in a rainy day.
"Hyung, there's a bird following us..." Ryeowook whispered at Donghae.
Donghae look behind and yeah, he saw the bird. 
"Weird. They should be hiding in this kind of weather. it's strange ..." Donghae said. 
Then they turn left on the road, at last, there's a street light on the road. Donghae strike a light around 
the houses an he saw someone again in a house.
"What in the world is that----AH !!!" Someone grab Donghae's arm.
Donghae gasped and shocked.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE. YOU SHOULDN'T PASS THIS TOWN !!" A one-eyed old lady in her 90s said.
"What ??!" Donghae said.
"Hey Lady Old Lady !!! You're scaring Donghae. Leave him ALONE !" The Driver said.
"YOU SHOULD LEAVE HERE. OR WORSE. THAT BIRD IS FOLLOWING YOU."
The Old Lady pointed the bird behind Ryeowook, then flew away.
"THAT BIRD IS A CURSE. DID YOU LOOK AT HIM ?!"
"Y-yes... b-but.." Ryeowook said.
"YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT !! THAT IS A CURSE BIRD. BEHIND THAT WHITE FEATHERS THERE'S A EVIL WITHIN."
"We heard enough Lady ! We're going home ! " The Driver tried to pushed her.
"BUT YOU ARE ALREADY HAUNTED. A lady is chasing you for a revenge !!!" 
"Re-revenge ???" Donghae repeated. 
"YONG IL !!! YONG IL WILL DEFINITELY CHASE YOU !!! YOU KILLED HER !!!!" 
The Old Lady glared at Donghae. The Driver hold Donghae's hand and ran very fast.
Ryeowook followed them, they left the Old Lady alone. 
"Im sorry for taking this road you guys. Im sorry" The Driver apologised to them.
Ryeowook and Donghae remained silence.




12:11AM. Midnight.
Eunhyuk and Leeteuk had arrived in the dorm. But Kyuhyun, who's damn worried for Donghae
and Ryeowook told them that they're missing. 
"WHAT ? They're missing ?! Have you contact Yesung about this ?!" Leeteuk said.
"Yes. He's on the way now hyung !" Kyuhyun said.
Then Yesung came back from a Recording Studio for his single. 
"WHERE'S RYEOWOOK?! DONGHAE SAID THAT THEY GOT HOME ! I RECEIVED A TEXT FROM HIM !"
Yesung shouted, huffing. 
"Ryeowook? he also called me that Donghae is sleeping. I thought he is..." Hyukjae said.
"IT'S GODDAMN LATE. WHERE ARE THEY. AND IT'S RAINING HARD !!!!" Kangin said.
"The weather forecast didn't say anything that it will going to rain..." Kyuhyun said.
Hyukjae throwed his bag and ran away. 
"HEY HYUKJAE WHERE ARE YOU GOING ?!!?" Leeteuk asked.
Hyuk said that he'll gonna look for Donghae. Yesung followed him to look for Ryeowook.
They didn't take any umbrella on a strong rain. It doesn't matter. It's just rain. 
"DONGHAAAEEEE. RYEOOOOWOOOOOKKK!!!!!" They screamed. 
Leeteuk and the others can see them, they are soak in the rain.
When Hyukjae look at the right side, he saw someone running. That looks like Donghae.
It IS Donghae, then Ryeowook. Yesung saw Ryeowook and ran very fast.
They forgot that it still raining. Donghae nearly slipped when Hyukjae hugged him. 

Donghae collapsed after that.

 
✁-----------------
@SakuraAddictive
Yes, An update :) 
I love this chapter. Especially when the Old Lady mentioned Yong Il.
Oh no. What will happen to Donghae :(
Is it too long ? O.o