"There’s no such thing of a demon or a ghost. It’s just stupid." -Kangin

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

Page 14 - The crow in the tree.
Edited! 10/23/12

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

When morning came, Kangin is the first one who woke up in the dorm.

Rubbing his eyes and yawn, it’s still 7AM. The sunlight is striking  
on their living room, but it was cover with curtains. He’s heading to the bathroom
when heard some weird footsteps on leading Ryeowook’s room. It was gone when he turned around.


" That's weird.. I must be sleepy *yawn* " As he rub his eye.

Inside the bathroom. He washed his face. Gargle with water, then he heard the footsteps getting nearer.
When he opened the door, he didn’t see anyone.

“Leeteuk ?” Kangin rubs his face. He went out to the bathroom and heading to the kitchen.
But someone grab his hand, Kangin screamed.  And it was..


“Good Morning Youngwoon” Yesung smiled at him.
Kangin hit Yesung’s  head and pushed him.
“YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH !!!!!” Kangin shouted.
“Don’t shout early in the morning, that’s baaad ~” Yesung laughed at him.
“I hate you, get out.” Kangin said.
“Hey hey hey, don’t be like that ~ I just love yo--”
“Oh shut up, you’re ruining my morning .. -.-” Kangin’s left eyebrow is twitching. He’s irritated.
" How about a nice cup of coffee then ?" Yesung pat's Kangin's shoulder.
" Are you planning to put some poison ?" Kangin glared. Then Yesung chuckled.
" It's not Halloween Youngwoon~ And I'll never do that. Come on ! I'll make it ! "


Yesung pour a hot water on both cups for him and for Kangin
 
“Here.You.Go ~ ^^” Yesung smiled.

“You’re smile is irritating Yesung, can you stop that.” Kangin is still not looking at Yesung.
He dont like it to be suprise. No, not in morning.
“OH COME ON KANGIN !!!! I DIDN’T MEAN TO SCARE YOU. Don’t be like that !”
“I don’t be like this if you didn’t shocked me !!! NOW EVEN MY COFFEE IS NOT SATISFYING  ME !!”
“Here, add some sugar”
“No thanks. I will eat some bread later.” Kangin sip his coffee.


“Kangin-ah..”
“WHAT ? *hearing your voice makes me irritating -.-*
“Do …. you notice something to Donghae ?” Yesung became serious
“What do you mean ?”
Yesung starts a serious conversation about Donghae.
Kangin didn’t expect that. He told him about last night.The day that they came back.

“When I pass by on Hae’s room, I heard some voices. It’s unfamiliar I've never heard before.
Well of course I can recognize Hyuk’s voice. But… it’s...different. "
“What voice ? Maybe you’re just sleepy that time. There's no other than Eunhyuk sleeping on Fish's roon. ” 
Kangin put the ham on the bread and spread some cheese.

“No I wasn’t ! I just came back from the bathroom ! I wasn’t drunk nor sleepy.. but Im tired. ”
“See you’re just tired, Donghae is doing fine yesterday. He even do lunch with Ryeowook yesterday.
And nothing happened.”
“Oh really ? What if I tell you that Donghae is talking to someone else ?” Yesung said.
A moment of silence, Yesung look at Kangin eye to eye.

“someone … else ? Jongwoon are you mad ?”
“I am not mad ! Im just telling you what I see last night ! Look, you’re the first person you’ll know this.
I heard Donghae’s voice talking to a strange voice. And Im sure that it’s not Hyukjae. ”
“What do you want to say? That he’s talking with a demon or with a ghost ??”
“Youngwoon, you’re not believing ....??”


“How should I believe ?! There’s no such thing of a demon or a ghost. It’s just stupid.”
“KANGIN! It’s Donghae ! Do you have any care for him ever since ?”
“Of course I do. But I don’t think believing some stuffs like that is … possible..”
“Ever since that incident happened. You never believed from what were  
exepriencing... ? " Yesung said. Kangin remained silence and look at his cup. Staring his reflection on the cup.
" I dont know. Im not the type pf guy who believes easy. "
Kangin look at Yesung, who's serious enough to tell Kangin about Donghae last night.
A moment of silence. And Kangin began to eat his ham sandwich. Yesung didn't say anything after that. But ...

 

" Yesung, you should tell this to Leeteuk " Kangin said.

 



At Ryeowook's room...
Ryeowook is the only one sleeping. Sleeping peacefully like a child, but soon he wokes up.
Stretching his with a sweet yawn. He look on the other side and Yesung is still sleeping.
Ryeowook glance at the windowand it's still dark. He take out his phone to look at the time.
It's 3:10AM.He turn on the lamp.. his eyes got big when he saw the floor with blood footprints.
He can't scream. So he remained silent in a shock.  
He followed the footprints by looking straight to the door. But the door is closed.
Ryeowook stood up and plan to go outside to check it.


He bubbled. So he get up and stretch his arm.. But his eyes got big when he look at the floor with blood footprints.
He was too scared to step to the floor. Ryeowook glance at the bed and Yesung is peacefully sleeping.
He  gasped, he heard something. A knock on the door. Ryeowook plan not to open, but curious came.
He didn't mind the footprints just to open the door. His hand is getting nearer to the doorknob.
His hands are  trembling crazy. He dont know what will happen if he open the door.
At last he hold it and open it.

Nothing happened, no one is there. The living room is quiet as it  should be.
But a crow came inside that made Ryeowook shocked. The crow stand on a figurine.
Ryeowook try to get him out, but the crow is scaring him so he dont continue.
Ryeowook stared at the crow in a moment.

" Well I guess I'll keep him until morning " Ryeowook slowly closing the door.
When it shuts. He turn around and a black guy with a chain on his neck.
A bloody guy with mud on his clothes. Ryeowook screamed.

" AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! "
" HEY KIM RYEOWOOK ! " Someone called his name, Ryeowook gasped.
He open his eye widely and look at beside him. It was his hyung ..
" Sungmin hyung ! " Ryeowook said then he look at his right side. Yesung is not there.
" Good Morning.. Hmn ? What's wrong ? "
" Y-yesung hyung?!? "
" Gone for a exercise with Kangin, he's an early bird today. " Sungmin laughed.
Ryeowook relief that he lay down again. Sungmin stood up and walked around the room.
" Anyway, the breakfast is served. I saw you grunting like ... " Sungmin look at Ryeowook.
" Having a bad dream .. " Ryeowook look at his hyung.
" You're sweating bad, .. dont tell me you have a bad dream ? " Sungmin careless Ryeowook's face.
" I... I dont know. I-it's scary... " Ryeowook look at the bright window.
" I thought it was still midnight " He said. Sungmin sighed and look at the window too.

 


Hours has passed. Ryeowook already eat his breakfast. With Yesung.
The other members stay in their room and watch TV SHOWS.
Except Donghae, who woke up by taking a nap on the floor with a futon he bought from Japan.
He saw Sungmin packing his clothes and put in the bag.

" Oh, Donghae. You woke up. You're drooling too much. Are you dreaming of having with Hyuk ? "
Sungmin joked. Donghae blushed and deny it.
" No Im not. Actually, I dont have any dream ! "
" Hahaha, how cute. " Sungmin continued putting his clothes in his pink bag. Donghae went closer.
" Hyung, Are you really coming back to the other dorm ? "
" Well. A week has passed Donghae. Leeteuk hyung is too nice to stay me here I should go back either. "
" AWWW MAN ! why ! You dont have to. You will miss me "
" Shut up Donghae there's a cellphone. We can text or call using it. Such a baby... "
Sungmin said. Donghae pouted and went back to his futon. He cover himself with blanket and rolled to avoid Sungmin. 
The older member sighed and got an idea.
" How about coming with me ? " Donghae immediately get up and look at Sungmin.
" Come with you ? "
" Yeah with Ryeowook " Sungmin pointed Ryeowook who just passed by.
" Huh? Did you said anything hyung ? " Ryeowook asked.
" Okay. A deal ! " Donghae thumbs up.
" You should come too Ryeowook. It's crazy on the other dorm " Sungmin smiled.
" Hhhmmmmm. I'll take that as a yes. "


Sungmin knocked at the door and opened it.
" Hi guys ! I came baaaccckk !!! " Sungmin said.
" Oh, so isn't this the princess pink ? Sungmin ? " Siwon went to the doorway.
" Shut up Siwon, It's still early. Dont ruin my mood. "
" Ahahaha. My bad. Oh look who's here everyone " Siwon called them.

" Annyeong !!! " Donghae and Ryeowook said.
" Donghae !! I missed you so much ! Come in come in ! " Siwon let them in.
They seated on the floor with a mini table and prepared tea. By Hangeng.
Shindong is sleeping on his room, and lastly. Heechul is playing Guitar Hero, seriously.
" Whoa. He's been to Guitar Hero already. Isn't he get tired of playing that ? " Donghae pointed his Heechul hyung.
" There's no such thing as 'tired' in his vocabulary when he's playing seriously.
He's turning to a Over 9000 Level of Craziness " Hangeng said.
Sungmin stood up and put his things to his room. Donghae, Ryeowook and Hangeng remains on the living room.

" But ! Im glad that you visit here ~ it's getting bored here T.T "
" Sungmin hyung invited us. Since, the main dorm is triple times as bored than here. We came ^^ " Ryeowook said.
" You dont say ?? It's more livelier there "
" Hmm, you can say that. But neh, we should have a house that fit for 15 people like us " Donghae said.
" YOOOOO !!!!! Guys whats uppp !!! " Heechul said it in English.
" Oh, the princess of rock has woken " Hangeng said. Heechul seated beside Hangeng.
" Im so happy that you guys came ! This dorm is completely boring but it's happy hohohohoho ~ "
" Oh yeah. Where's Kibum ? I dont see him around here " Donghae asked.
" He went outside to buy beers. And some snacks ~ " Heechul answered and sip his tea.
Speaking of food, Ryeowook taking out something from his bag.
" I forgot. Here. A pudding ~ " Ryeowook smiled and gave to Hangeng.
" GOOD GOD. This is the king size pudding in Japan !!!!! " Heechul's mouth turn to "o".
" It's for you hyung ~ we have those in the main dorm " Ryeowook said.
" Oh god thank you guys. Hangeng, we should eat thiss after dinner later ! "
" Okaaaaay ! "


" I didn't know that they went to the other dorm " Kangin put his cup on the plate.
" Just let them do what they want. They could be bored here so they went out with Sungmin " Leeteuk said.
" But Im glad that Ryeowook is with him... " Kangin take some biscuits and eat it.
" Speaking of Ryeowook, Sungmin said that he's having nightmares.
When Sungmin went to his room to wake him up but he saw Ryeowook seems frighthened and sweating badly. "
Yesung's carelessing Kkoming that slowly fall asleep.
" Nightmares ? Maybe he did see something or someone ...  ? " Leeteuk said.
But Yesung remained silence and keep looking to his pet. Leeteuk rubs his forehead.
" Anyway Youngwoon mentioned me about Donghae, Yesung ... "
" Huh ? About Donghae ... ? " Yesung said.
" Yes. You said that you caught him talking to strange guy inside his room. Did you see it ? "
" N-no. But I heard the strange voice that talking to Donghae. " Yesung replied.
" What .. do you they're talking about ? "
" I dont know. I can't understand ... " Yesung looked down. Leeteuk and Kangin sighed.

" What do you mean hyung? " Enter Hyukjae.
That they heard them talking about Donghae that they caught something on him last night.



" So ! Donghae ! Im kinda worried these past few days about you. How are you now ? " Heechul asked them.
" You're so cornnnyyyy !!! Stop it " Sungmin slap Heechul's arms that made Heechul angry.
" Im fine ~ Thanks for asking. Im sorry if everyone cause some trouble from me "
" Nah ! dont be silly you fish faced ! That's what families do RIGHT ? "
Shindong said and pinched his cheeks really hard.
" Dont be sorry Donghae. It's natural to worried because we love you "  
Siwon careless Donghae's face and kisssed his forehead.
" AWWW YOU GUYS STOP IT !!!!!! IT'S REALLY CORRRNNNYYYYYY !!!!!! "  
Sungmin said it again. Hangeg,  who's beside Sungmin turn him down and played with him.
Donghae and Ryeowook lauged and had fun.
" Great ! There's no stupid woman in black ! We should celebrate for your normal condition ! " Heechul stood up.
" I-it's okay hyung. It's not a big deal anyway. "
" NOT A BIG DEAL ?! NO IT'S NOT !!!! Just let me. WERE THROWING A PARTEEEYYYYYY ! "
" Im back " Kibum opened the door carrying a plastic.
"  KIBUUUUMMM ! " Ryeowook hugged Kibum who just came back.
" Ryeowook ! .. And.. " He saw Donghae seating on the floor.
" Donghae ! You came ! " He said.
" YES. HE CAME AND WERE HAVING A PARTTYYYYYYY !!!! "
" A party ? "
" A party .... ? " Donghae start to sweat.
" P-A-R-T-Y !!!!! With a million exclamation point ! "
" Oh great. " Hangeng said.


" Donghae is talking to himself ? " Hyukjae look at his hyung, Yesung.
" You know Hyukjae I hate repeated myself and YEAH. HE'S TALKING TO HIMSELF !!!! "
" It's not a big deal anyway. Yesung just heard him. He didn't have the chance to see it ... "
Kangin twirl Leeteuk's hair. Hyukkae looked down and remained silence in a moment.
" No Hyung is right. He is talking to someone ! "
" HUUUH ??!?! " Leeteuk surprised.
" AH ! I knew it ! " Yesung said.
" What the hell is going on ... " Kangin face palm. Leeteuk asked Hyukjae what he heard or saw.
" I rolled on the bed to the left, facing the lamp.
Donghae seems shocked, he seems that he saw something.
Donghae is answering someone, although.
When I turn around and tried to peek, I didn't see anything. He's talking to nobody. 
Donghae keeps on answering. But his voice is shaking and seems he's scared. 
After that, Donghae gasped. So I woke up to embrace him. Pretending that I didn't hear anything.... "

They all remained silence and look each other.
" Okay, so that what it is.... " Leeteuk lean his head on Kangin's shoulder.
" Couldn't be that he's talking to that black lady ? "
Yesung lift up Kkoming because he just woke up and cuddle him.
" I guess not. If that lady is talking to him, I could have seen him. "
Hyukjae sip the apple juice that Kangin made.
" So our always strategy is to be with Donghae always. Not to leave him alone. " Leeteuk said.
" Oh yeah. Where's the notebook ? " Yesung asked.
" Donghae didn't take it out since we got here. " Leeteuk said.
" Or maybe in his bag. I'll get it.. "
Hyukjae stood up and went inside to get it. But, by passing the living room. He saw Kyuhyun staring at the TV.
It seems that he stopped  playing. Hyukjae called Kyuhyun, but the maknae isn't responding.
" Hey Kyuhyun, Is something wrong ? " Hyukjae began to shake Kyu.
But ... Kyuhyun's eyes were black out.


On the other dorm, while having fun. Sungmin's phone fall.
He gasped when he saw his phone screen appears the solo picture of Kyuhyun.
He wondered why did the picture of Kyu appeared since nobody touch it ? Sungmin began to worry.
" I hope, everything's alright. "


Back to the main dorm, Hyukjae keeps on calling Kyuhyun but he's not answering.
Suddenly, Kyuhyun shove his hyung's hand and grip Hyukjae's neck.
Hyukjae is grunting, he gapsed when he saw a guy gripping his neck. Hyukjae can't say anyword.


" Aahh !!... G-gaahhh !!! K-k-ky-yuuu... KYUHYUUUN AH !!! " He screamed to heard him outside.


" Maybe I should check him out " Kangin stood up and entered.
" Eunhyuk-sshi, are you hav— EUNHYUK !!!!!! " Kangin saw them, he ran fast and tried to push Kyuhyun.
But the maknae was too strong. Kangin called Leeteuk and Yesung to help Kyuhyun to woke up.
" Ggghhhh-— !!! Annhh !!!!! " Hyukjae grunts.
" HIS EYES ARE BLACK OUT. He's unconscious ! " Yesung said.
Leeteuk on the other hand, slap Kyuhyun's face really hard. Now that when he woke up.
His cheeks began to red and where he got delayed reaction. Kyuhyun saw himself gripping the neck of his hyung.
Who can't breathe. He push himself away from them.

" HYUKJAE ! Are you alright ? Well.. I guess your obviously not "  Yesung said.
" WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ASK. MY NECK HUUURRRRTTTS !!!!! " Hyukjae said.  
Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun, holding his red cheeks.
" What did you do CHO KYUHYUN ! " Kangin asked him in a high scolding voice.
" I ... I dont KNOW ! I didn't know I was gripping his neck ! Im sorry hyung ! Deeply sorry ! "
" YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING !!!!! "
" Calm Down Youngwoon. Something happened to him... " Leeteuk said. 
Kyuhyun went to his hyung Hyukjae to apologise.
" Im sorry hyung ! Someone just controlled me. I swear I didn't know ! "
" It's okay..... "
" Controlled you ? " Leeteuk asked.
" What? The GAME ? " Kangin scold him.
" No.. A.. Black guy. " Kyuhyun asnwered.
" There's no AMERICAN HERE !!! " Kangin said.
" He meant ... Dong Hae.... " Hyukjae said.
" I... S-saw Dong Hae in Kyuhyun's body while slowly killing me ... "  He added.
" How could that happened ?? "
" I d-dont know. But Im sure .. That's Dong Hae .... " Hyukjae slowly standing up.
Kyuhyun's necklace is slightly glowing inside.


 


5:15 PM.


" Too bad you guys can't stay " Siwon faced them, while others are preparing their dinner.
" Yeah, we promised Leeteuk hyung and Hyukjae to go home before six. Or else. I wont make Hyuk's food "
Donghae fix his clothes.
" HAHAHAHA. You really are a wife of Hyukjae. That's sweet ! I suppose  
Heenim got drunk so he can't say his goodbye. Anyway, take care. "
" Same to you guys !! Thanks for this day !!! " Donghae and Ryeowook say.

When they entered the car, Ryeowook turn on his Ipod and start listening.
" Neh hyung. I will just sleep, okay ? "
" Sure "
Ryeowook put the cooling pad and began to sleep. While Donghae is looking at the window.
He keeps on smiling ever since they entered  the car. Donghae is so glad to have a family like Super Junior.
Then the car  stopped. He heard the driver complain. The short cut road that they always passing is underconstruction.
They had to take the long way.  The car pull over a went to the long way.
Donghae noticed the road is weird. Then was shocked but .. It was just a cosplay event.

" *phew* I thought Im dying " Donghae said it and back to looking at the window. He saw a funny looking tree.
That made him wondered that  the tree is really weird. Then, he saw again that tree. Again and again.

Donghae: Something is wrong here..

" Ummmm, did you take the right road ? " Donghae asked the driver.
"Yes. This is the only road we can take." He said. 
Donghae went back to his seat and glance at the window. He saw again the funny looking tree.
Donghae gasped and felt something not right.

 

✁-----------------

@SakuraAddictive
yeah. A double update neh ? Thanks for the comments guys :>
They give me strength to continue :> If there's any typos, sorry. 

Im making my stories in my iphone :> arigato gozaimasu~

of courz not. this is not the ending :> it will be million years will that happen xD Joke. 
I dont have any plans to end this story :)