"Tch, THAT'S BULLYING" --Heechul

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

Page 13 - Recent News.
Edited! 10/23/12

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Week passed since they got home from the resort. A day of vacation for them.
Nothing actually happened, except for Ryeowook who is still troubled from the picture of a dead crow.

Donghae is pretty normal from the past days. He didn't have any fever or anything.

It's like living normal before he saw the notebook.  
Although, they shouldn't be so confident even Donghae is okay.

Lazy Afternoon, Leeteuk and Hyukjae sitting on the balcony with Heechul.
Donghae, Sungmin and Siwon went out for a grocery.


" How come that it's more bored here than ours " Heechul fold the towel and put in his forehead.
" It because it quiet here. Not in yours, too loud " Leeteuk flip the  page, he's reading magazine.
" Yeah whatever. But... Im glad that nothing .. serious happened to us from the passed week. "
" What do you mean Hyung ? "
" The notebook. The black lady isn't appearing to us. And didn't target Donghae.
 
Well I guess this is over for the mystery days " Heechul said.


" We shouldn't be oh-so confident Heechul. You know, we still have the notebook.
She can have a break anytime. But once we start it,we finish it "
" WE FINISH IT ? Oh bish, Im not joining "
" Whether you like it or not. We'll do it "


" Whoa whoa whoa Jungsoo. " Heechul put down the towel and faced Leeteuk.
" It has NOTHING to do WITH US. And why do you include US because the  
only one who did this is just ONE. You dont have to include people always "
" Are you saying you dont care for your own member whether he'll die ? "
" Ohh ! Die ? Let's say Donghae will not die. And nothing happened. That's all Jungsoo THAT'S ALL. "
" You dont understand Heechul. You already know about this, you can't just turn it back. "
" OH I CAN Leeteuk. I can "


" God !! Guys, can you please stop it ? " Hyukjae became the referee to stop them.

Heechul return to his seat, and Jungsoo continued reading.
" We can't be arguing like this. What are you thinking ? You're just telling that it's all Donghae's fault "
" I DIDN'T SAY THAT HYUKJAE. " Heechul raise his voice.
" YOU DIDN'T HYUNG. But that's how it explains ! What ? EXPLAIN ! Tell me what do you want to point out ! "
Heechul silent in a moment and looked away.
" Im worried too you know. And I want this to stop. " He said.

Then a wind came to them. Leeteuk put down the magazine and look at Heechul.

" How will we stop this if we dont believe it ? " Leeteuk said. Heechul turn around and see him. Leeteuk explained.
" If we dont have a team work to fight this. This will never be solve.  
If we keep on thinking on ourselves. How will we suppose to protect ourselves ? "
Leeteuk said and look at Heechul. It's like, Heechul is striking to those words.
The strong words coming in Leeteuk's mouth.

Heechul looked dowb and bubbled a apologise. Apologizing for being selfish.Leeteuk sighed and sip the cold tea.
" It's okay. So I say, We should work together to stop this. "
Heechul shook hos head. Then, Leeteuk's phone ring. Someone is calling him, so he answer it.

" Hello ? "
" It's Kyujin. "
" Kyujin-ah !!! How are--"


" I have to go there. It's urgent... I need to go there..." 

 



After an hour..
There was Donghae, Leeteuk, Heechul, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Kibum. 
The others are in their own schedules. Eunhyuk couldn't come because his schedule is too tight.
Shindong will come but he'll be late. He want to be updated what's happening..

"I-IM SORRY IM LATE !!!" Shindong opened the door. Huffing and panting. 
"Come in !! Kyujin-ssi just arrived." Donghae said.
"Yes.. Come here.." Kyujin smiled. SHindong put down his bag and sit beside Kibum.

 

"I heard that you took a vacation last week. You guys had fun right ?" He smiled at them.
"yes we are ! Oh yeah, here's your souvenir Kyujin-ssi!" Sungmin gave him a keychain of a bear wearing summer clothes. 
Then he laughed, Sungmin was surprised and got embarassed. 
"W-what's wrong .. .Is it...--"
"I-it's okay ... The keychain is cuuuuute ~ I like it ..." He formed a big smile on his face. Sungmin was kinda relief even though it's really embrassing.
Kyujin put it in his bag and fix it later. 

"Back to business. I found many things about that ghost ..."
"Can we stop her now ?!!" Kibum said. 
"Not yet... So I'll tell you all of I know...."

☷ There was a girl.

A young girl about a 16 years of age. Alone in life, no relatives, no friends. No social life.
She's alone in life, nobody like her because of her looks. Nobody tired to talk. She didn't even know her own information.
About her birthdate, her parents....

Kyujin take out the documents in the table. Leeteuk and Heechul take a look of it.
" Her name is.. Cho Yong Il ?? "
" Yes. Yong Il-sshi always crying everynight for being a loner in life. Crying, how did she leave by her parents and relatives.
She was so lonely. They said that she's a weird kind of girl. So that no one's talking to her.."

 

"Tch, THAT'S BULLYING" Heechul crossed his arms.
"One night, when she was crying. A boy came. A boy who comforted her from that night. 
That boy helped him and played wit him in his time. He also making Yong Il's food everytime. 
The boy is really nice to her. Too nice. Yong Il fall inlove with that guy.
She start writing her entries in her diary when she felt something different. 
Everyday, the boy is going to Yong Il's house. And the more Yong Il is obsessed to him.."


" Until ....The boy stopped going Yong Il's house. She tried going in his house but he's always gone.
Yong Il tried to cook for him when she found out his arrival. When Yong Il went to that boy's house, carrying the food.
She saw a ladies' shoes outside and saw them cuddling. She was surprised. That boy tried to explain but she didn't let him explained. In that stormy night... 
Yong Il locked herself up in her room but the boy can opened the door. 
He tried to talk to her but it seems that Yong Il is not listening.


☰ Flashback 

" I called you many times why dont you answer ! I was looking for you. I love you ! " Yong Il said.
" Im sorry Yong Il. I see you as my little sister. I.. I cant just return your feelings "
" But you said you like me !!!! "
" I like you as my faithful friend. Im sorry Yong Il...." The guy embrace the girl beside him.
Yong Il is tearing up.. 

"She's my girlfriend...Yong Il..."
When Yong Il heard that, she start crying. Sobbing hard like there's a funeral. 
Her heart is slowly breaking into small pieces. And stomping the pieces to add a another hurt feeling.

Ends 

The boy apologized once again and left her.. crying.. and sobbing.

When the boy left, she take her diary and write all the curses she made.
The last entry she'll right. Then she take a knife, slice his hand and use her blood to write the last curse.
After that .... she stab herself..."

Everyone stayed silent. It was a dreadful life for Yong Il. Thats why she's taking a revenge. 
Donghae could't believe what he just heard. A tradegy life of a loner girl just want to be loved.
She's so unlucky ... so lucky..

"When that boy came to her house. He saw her lying on the ground, swimming on her own blood.
And saw his name all over the floor. He take all of his clothes and left this dorm....
Yong Il .. was wearing a black dress...We can say that .. she came from the dead... "

"Did the police came? That stupid boy who didn't even helped her.." Shindong asked. 
"Yes. They found her dead. And the provided her funeral.. Poor Girl ... Poor .. girl..." 
Kyujin looked down. It is a dreaful story, it's a very sad story. Same expression as everyone else. The notebook was hidden.

 

"I feel bad for her... " Donghae said. He clenched his fist. 
"She didn't ... endure the loneliness of the world ...It's a .. very..sad..."
Of course, everyone felt bad to what happened to Yong Il. Somehow, it's scary.

"Not to be rude. But we should be get going to the main discussion. Yong Il’s soul is not yet in peace.
In short, she’s in revenge for the guy. ” Kyujin gave them another paper about the guy.


CERTIFICATE OF DEATH

Last name: Li    Name: Dong Hae  Age: 28 Citizen: Chinese-Korean

Date of Birth: March/X/XXXX Date of Death: August 16, 2008


“Li Dong Hae  ??He’s already dead !!! It’s the same name as Donghae ?
What’s the meaning of this ?!?! “Heechul startled.

“Yong Il thought that Donghae is still alive. She’s taking revenge for a wrong guy that it has nothing to do with...”
“How we suppose to stop that revenge ?” Leeteuk said. Kyujin remained silent. And stop typing to look at them. 

 

"Actually... I still dont know yet. But I .. I know something about limiting the appearance of her to you guys.. ”
"What..."

“Don’t. ever. Leave  him alone. ” Kyujin said as he look at Donghae. Kyuhyun noticed him.

"Since he's the target. He has the possibilty that Yong Il will go at him. If will easy for her to get him. When that happens, he can ... DIE"

Leeteuk and Heechul gasped. Donghae seems to start frightened.

"So please ... please. You shouldn't leave him. It's the only chance he'll survive. While Im still figuring out how to stop him...
Keep. Your.pendants. Be more alert than before. If Yong Il doesn’t appear within a week or month. She will appear on a unexpected day that you guys don’t notice it. It will anytime and anywhere where Donghae is there. ”

“What about the notebook ? What’s with the notebook mean to Donghae or to that girl ?” Leeteuk asked.
“It’s Yong Il’s diary. She began wrote it when she move to that dorm. It finished before she died.”
“So that’s why. But the hell the diary is empty.” Heechul said.
“It must be the effect of the curse. She put a spell on the notebook. I guess. Just, remember this. You guys have to be together or else…” Kyujin close his laptop. Hyukjae stared at his coffee. Thinking about the strategy he’ll gonna do by Donghae.

Donghae is in confused feelings. He really dont know what to say. 
There's no other choice but to survive this .... 
Donghae is starting to think a plan on him and to others. To help himself and for the group. 
He didn't do any research, but now he'll do it. 

When the discussion paused, Eunhyuk, Kangin and Siwon heard everything what Kyujin said. 
When Kyujin start telling the story, they sneakly went inside and sit on the floor.
Eunhyuk felt bad for Donghae. For him to be the wrong target of the ghost. And keep on seeing that ghost.
He's not sure if Donghae can endure the heavy feeling. Can he ? ...

He's getting more and more worried for him. This might get him sick ... 

"Donghae ..." He whispered. Eunhyuk can see Donghae... shaking.

✁-----------------

@SakuraAddictive 
OH MY GOOD GOD I ACTUALLY POSTED A UPDATE FOR THIS STORY ;AAAAA;
Sorry guys for waiting TOO MUCH :( Sorry ~! 

@SakuraAddictive [10/23/12]
Just edited and change some things. 
Please tell what you cant understand.