A trace of red foot print...

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

 

Page 11 - Bracelet
Edited! 10/23/12

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

 

“Manager Junghoon chosen the right place... for us

Leeteuk muttered, then a blue butterfly pass infront of his face. It made him smile.
Kangin pinched Leeteuk's cheeks and chuckled.

"I know .. You must be happy.."
"I am.."
"That's good to hear.."

Kangin Leeteuk's hair and play with it. While looking at the different kinds of butterfly.
He was really amazed that he can touch a butterfly.
But, Leeteuk didn’t notice that Kangin is staring at him.

 

Then ...Jongwoon slap his back.

“HEY KANGIN !”

“OUCH. DAMN YOU THAT HURT.” Kangin slap Yesung’s arm. Yesung was just teasing him...
"Haha, It's fun watching you in lovey-dovey ! "
"Mind your own life Yesung... Where's Ryeowook ? .. " 
"He's at the reptile area .. Looking at the snakes and .. Ughh... "
"You should with him, he might bit..." Leeteuk said, as Kangin kiss his cheeks. 
Yesung nodded and left them . He went back to the reptile area nad tease Ryeowook again.

 


“Here fishy fishy ~” Donghae keeps on tapping on the glass.

He was in the Fish Area. And watch the fishes swimming.

Donghae was enjoying watching those fishes swimming slowly and following his finger all over.
Then he saw a fish food beside above and take it.
He slowly sprinkle to feed the fishies. Donghae was laughing by himself.

But he’s enjoying.

Hyukjae, who was searching for his lover. Found him inside the Fish Area. He saw Donghae keeps on tapping the glass.
Hyukjae put his hand in his pocket and went slowly closer to Donghae. Dongae suddenly saw a shadow and saw Hyukjae.

“Hyukkie ! ” A big smile formed in Donghae’s face.
Hyukjae returned him a smile too. He embrace him and kiss him.
“What is my baby doing ?” Hyukjae careless Donghae’s hand.
“Im feeding fishes” Donghae point the fishes that he’s feeding a while ago.
“Oooh. Its our babies. They look like you ..” Hyukjae said. Donghae blushed and chuckled.
“HAHA. Pabo ..”

 

While Eunhyuk and Donghae are having fun, and flirting each other.

Yesung and Ryeowook, looking at the swimming and sleeping turtles.
Where all of kinds of turtles they can see.
Yesung keep on watching the turtles. Well, Yesung’s have tortoise not turtles.

But he’s enjoying looking some turtles.

Ryeowook was so happy when he saw a very small but cute turtle.
He showed to Yesung, but he saw that Yesung start to tear.

“What happen hyung ?”
“I MISS MY BABIES ;AAAAA;” Yesung sobs like a child. Ryeowook gave the turtle he found to Yesung.

Yesung miss his tortoises. He miss playing and feeding with them even though its really boring to take care.
Yesung stopped sobbing when Ryeowook kiss his cheeks.

“Aww dont worry... We will back soon..” Ryeowook careless Yesung's face and wipe his tears.

Yesung and pulled Ryeowook. And put his hand around Ryeowook's shoulder. 
And continued looking at different animals in Reptile Area.

Siwon, Hangeng and Shindong went to their hotel rooms to arrange their own things. But after that, they are going to the 
souvenier corner to check some souvenier things.
Heechul, Kibum, Sungmin and Kyuhyun went to the arcade area. Their eyes got their attention when they went inside the resort.
Well as long as Heechul will pay the games, it's okay.


After spending the whole afternoon, strolling the whole resort. 
Leeteuk and the others went to their own hotel rooms.

“Okay guys. Everything is settled, so there are still time to rest. I’ll call you when it's dinner time... Arasso ?”
Leeteuk said. After that, they went to their rooms.

It was still 5:35 in the afternoon. So they have the time to rest.

“Well.. This is great..” Heechul take of his outer clothes and lay down his legs on the couch.
Siwon closed the closet and teased Heechul's nose.
Hangeng was checking his phone but then he noticed something outside.
The color of the sky is changing, it's changing to orange. Then.. it was time for sunset. 

 

AHe open the window and saw the sunset. 
He called Siwon to look at it. Both of them amaed, Siwon called Heechul.. but he's already sleeping.

“He must be tired.” Siwon turned and saw Heechul sleeping. Siwon take out his phone to capture the sunset.

 


“This place is really a paradise.. ” Sungmin slides the curtain and look at the swimming pool view.
Then a wind outside made him refreshing.

“THE WIND IS GOOD !” Sungmin shouted.

“HAHA, Sungmin hyung. You are really enjoying.” Ryeowook tap his shoulder and look at the view.

“Of course Wookie. Thanks to Leeteuk hyung ! I already forgot all of my problems from the dorm! Waaaa ~ I wish I will never leave here !” Sungmin said.

 

Yesung who went closer to them and take a look of the view they are looking at.

But he saw the sunset. “Look over there.” Yesung pointed the sunset. When they saw it, they were so amazed.

 

“Hey guys, a sunset..” Shindong opened the window and showed them.
Leeteuk and Kangin came closer and saw the sunset.
It was beautiful. Its been a long time for them to see a beautiful sunset.
They have been so busy that they dont have time to look.

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae also saw the sunset, while hugging each other.
Watching the beautiful sunset to go down. He look at Hyukjae and said..

“Its so beautiful Hyukkie.”
“yes…Just Like you ..” Hyukjae careless his face. Donghae blushed and smiled.

 

Meanwhile, Kibum was playing PSP beside the window.

When the sunlight came on his PSP screen, he look outside and it was the sunset's sunglight.
Kyuhyun, take out his phone and call someone.Kibum called him to look it too.

It was the beautiful sunsent that everyone saw..

A smile formed in their faces, Kibum forget to pause his Tekken game.
Kyuhyun remembered something.. That Zhou Mi is enjoying watching the sunset too. 
Actually, he loves it. He loves watching the sunset. The sunset reminds him of Zhou Mi.
He take out his phone and called Zhou Mi ...

 


8:55PM

Leeteuk slowly open his eyes. He stretch his arms and stand up.
While rubbing his eyes, he heard a hard knock at the door. He wear his slippers to open the door ..

 

“ahhh… Who is it.” Leeteuk groaned.
“JUUUNNGGGSOOOOOOOO !!!!” Heechul shouted his name and hug him.
“heenim ?! You are disturbing the others who are checked in !” Leeteuk said.
“Hehe. That doesn’t matter ! Quick ! Call everyone !”
“Why ? Is Manager hyung said anything ..”
“No.. IM THROWING A PARTY !!!” Heechul shouted.
“Party ?!” Kangin suddenly woke up when he heard the PARTY word.

Even Shindong. Leeteuk got his face palm. When Kangin and Shindong heard the word PARTY.
They are always get hyper when it comes to PARTIES.

 


 

“Whooaaaaa… A PARTY !!! ;DDD” Sungmin jumped with joy.

Super Junior gathered at the entrance of their swimming pool area .
They already wear their swimming trunks, they are not wearing any top clothes.

When Heechul called them to come in, they ran faster and jump on the pool.

 

Sungmin, Shindong and Kibum was heading on the Huge Slide to experience.
Donghae pulled Hyukjae and Leeteuk to try it.
On the top of the 10 floor of the slide, They pushed Leeteuk to go first.
The elder member stopped them to push him. He really don’t want to do it first because its too high. REALLY HIGH.

“DON’T BE A KILL JOY HYUNG!!!” Hyukjae laughed and pushed Leeteuk.But Leeteuk grab on both sides.
“STOP IT THIS IS REALLY HIGH I MIGHT DIIIEEEEE” Leeteuk tried to step back.

 

Meanwhile, Kangin glance above and saw them pushing Leeteuk to go first.

“WOHOO ! THAT JUNGSOO ALRIGHT !!” Heechul shouted while grabbing a ball and cheered Leeteuk.

Kangin has a feeling that Jungsoo.. is not really alright at there. O___O”

 

 

“I TOLD YOU GUYS STOP PUSHING AND IM NOT--”

Woops, Leeteuk accidentally slip on the wet side.

Grabbing on both sides is no use, its all covered with water.
So the water quickly pushed him down, he gave him goose bumps while going down. He’s already screaming and sobbing.

 

 

Kangin, Heechul, and the other members can hear their leader’s scream.

“YES !! GOOD JOB JUNGSOO !!” Heechul shouted.
“*sigh* I knew it this is not a good idea..” When Leeteuk is gone, they followed him.

 

 

“WA. THAT SLIDE IS SUCH A MASTER PIECE ” Hyukjae shouted as he get off the pool.
“Yeaahh !! Let’s make a Round Two !” Kibum said.
“I … think I’ll pass yeobo …” Donghae said and smiled nervously.

He preferred going to Leeteuk and eat the foods that Heechul ordered.

 

“Oh okay. Take a rest.” Hyukjae waved at him and pulled Sungmin and Hangeng.
While others are helping each other to pull strong Siwon.

 

“OKAY GUYS. AFTER THEM, KANGIN, ME AND JUNGSOO AGAIN” Heechul told them and pointed himself.

Leeteuk jolted when he heard his name.

 

 

Everyone was enjoying, they already forgot the ghost in their dorm.
While Leeteuk is watching them having fun, he was so happy.
That they are having fun, especially Donghae.
He planned this for the sake of Donghae, he don’t want him to be such a problematic.
He knows that he just accidentally found out the notebook.
But, Leeteuk is avoiding the time that Donghae blame himself from all.

 


After 4 hours of enjoying the party.

They are all in the main pool to play volley ball.While others are eating some foods.
Heechul, take out some chicken and seat on the edge of the other pool.

Siwon, Shindong and Kibum was there. They were walking around the pool.
While watching having their conversation, Heechul plan a prank on them.
When Siwon glance on his left side, he saw Heechul. He left Shindong and Kibum to go with Heechul.

 

“Hi babe..” Siwon kissed Heechul’s cheeks.
“Hello. Hey, LET’S PRANK THEM ! ;D” Heechul pointed them.

Siwon chuckled and said ..”Don’t do it babe ! I warn you to do that.”

Heechul pouted and slap Siwon’s biceps because he stop his prank.
So he pushed Siwon to go away infront of him. Siwon just smiled and stole a kiss from him.
Heechul was so pissed off so he splash a water on Siwon while going to the main pool.

 

Shindong and Kibum went to the kiddie pool to experience, they called Sungmin and Yesung too.
Meanwhile, Heechul is alone at the 3rd pool. So he’s just splashing his feet to the water and watching it.
He pouted because his lover leave him too.

Its not that he don’t want to be in the water, he just don’t feel like it.
Minutes later, he saw Hangeng jump on the pool and swim like an athletic.

Heechul was so happy so he called Hangeng, but Hangeng is ignoring him.
He keeps on swimming, he already did the different .

Heechul wondered why Hangeng is ignoring him. But he’s happy that he’s not alone.

 

But then, he want to see Siwon. So he look around like a missing child.
When he look at his right side and finally saw Siwon, drinking a iced tea.Heechul felt good when he saw Siwon’s six pack abs.

Suddenly …

 

He saw Hangeng talking to Eunhyuk and Donghae.
At first, he was surprised. He rubs his eyes but he still can see Hangeng.
How come did Hangeng went there while he’s swimming like a athletic here in the 3rd pool.
Heechul thought. He keeps on staring Hangeng.

 

He slowly turned his head to look to the pool. Heechul felt chilly.But the Hangeng who’s swimming is gone.
He look around but he didn’t see him.Then he saw a hand on the pool.
He saw a bracelet that is really familiar to him. Then he remember that its Hangeng bracelet that he bought in Saipan.

Then the water in the pool became red like blood. Heechul tried to scream but they can’t hear him.
He want to move and stand up but he can’t. It seems that he is being controlled.
The hand is coming closer to him, he keeps on struggling.
But then… He saw a black head with a long hair ..

No doubt, it’s the Black Lady. He can only do is to gasp, he can’t scream now.
Then she grab Heechul’s leg and pulled him down.

The water pool became normal again, but the thing is. Heechul is drowning.
The other members didn’t notice that Heechul is drowning because they are busy having fun and playing with it each other.

 

But, On the left side. With Kibum. Kibum got thirsty so he went to the ain pool to get some chicken.
When he turn around, he saw his hyung can’t swim.

He look closely, it was his Heechul hyung. Drowning at the 3rd pool.
Kibum ran fast and scream his hyung’s name.

“SIWON HYUUUNGGGG!” Kibum shouted.

When Siwon heard that, he saw Heechul drowning on the other pool.
So he ran fast to save Heechul on the pool.

 

When Siwon jump on the pool, Donghae saw his Heechul hyung drowning.

He asked Hyukjae what happened. But Eunhyuk doesn’t know.
So he went to the pool .. but he stopped.
He saw something on the corner of the pool.

A trace of red foot print … heading on the pool.

 

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Lame update ;AAA; :> Thanks guys for waiting ;__;


Well.. yeah. I should stop saying my update is lame. lol
But thanks for waiting ~! I will post the update tomorrow :>