"Is there any way to stop this ? " -Leeteuk

Another Mystery - A sequel to Mystery 6

Page 17 - Hyung

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

 

That late morning.. 
They decided to go to the abandoned town to check the car last night. 
Yesung and Ryeowook heard a news about their service car in that place when they bought bread and stuffs.
The car has animal-like scratches with some blood-stains. Donghae said that they just left the car alone and walked. 

"Maybe it is some gang vandalizing and try to destroy it ?" Yesung thought. 
"Possible, yes...." Leeteuk agreed. They are now going to the abandoned town, with Donghae who's having a fever right now. 
But he volunteered to go, maybe he could help. Even though he's a kinda ill. 

When they reached to the town, there are medias surrounded at the area. Some polices are investigating it and put a police lane.
There were a few people went there to look at it. Indeed, they saw the blood stains and scratches. From the outside and inside. 

"Good Morning everyone.." A policeman walks infront of them. He recognize them. 
"Good Morning officer.. Um.. What happened to our service car ?" Leeteuk asked him straight and point the damaged car. 
The policeman sighed "Someone parked this last night, it seems that it ran out of gas so they left it and just walked."
"Correct officer. Our Donghae and Ryeowook was on that car last night.." Heechul sneaked in and mentioned them.
"Yes..." Ryeowook said. " Could it be someone make it fun of it ? .." Donghae asked to the policeman. 
"80% possibility. But it's raining hard last night. How could someone make fun of it ? As I said, we're still investigating. "  He answered.
"Can we look at it closer ? ... " Kangin asked. The policeman agreed and let them pass beyond the policelane. 

"These are huge scratches hyung. It's like some bunch of wolves did this. " Hyukjae look at the car's door. 
They're circling the whole car, they opened each door and thinked of the possible happened. 
Until, Donghae opened the last door and saw .... a bunch of cats. Dead cats. 
"OH GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THIS." Donghae immediately covered his nose from the nasty smell of dead cats. 
As they heard him, they check it and yes, there are bunch of dead cats. 
"someone killed them and make it fun to this car. " Heechul said. "OH , I HATE THIS . " He walked out. 
"Could be anti ?" Kangin looked at Leeteuk. "Probably ..."

Leeteuk made a theory from what they found out from the car..
"Seriously, there are possible reasons about this. First, some group of addicts mean to ruin the car, second, they killed the cats
inorder to decorate the damaged car with blood. Third.." 
"this is a work of an Anti ..... " Donghae said. A moment of silence after that. 

"So you saw it .. the dead cats ... " The policeman came back. 
"yeahh, it was nasty. " Heechul glared. "Pretty nasty. Is your manager knows about this ?"
"Uhh, probably. if not, I'll just tell him later" Leeteuk said...
"Good, I was going to call him but .. you guys have the right to do it... "
"OKAY. I really don't care about the car but .. why cats ? What the . And why there's a huge scratch in the whole car !!!!!"
"Why dont I show you guys the clip from the CCTV ? There's a answer for your questions. "


 



The policemen played the video from last night's record. It's a hidden CCTV located at the street light  where the car is parked.
From the clip, Donghae, Ryeowook and the driver left the car and start walking. After an hour. 
The car start shaking rapidly and the doors are slaming opened-closed. It stopped when someone came...
Carrying a bunch of cats tied up by their tails. The video starting to become blur and the cats starting crying. 
From what they saw... it's a woman. A woman with black-long hair. She started scratching the car but the video was stopped recording. 
After 3 hours, the video came back. The car is completely ruined. The street light is starting to flicker...
Then they saw a girl, sitting at the car's roof. Grinning .... 

"What .. .did I just ....?" Heechul react with his wide-opened eyes. What did HE JUST watched. 
"This CCTV is no longer be used. We tried to record for a last time but it's no use. Completely dead.." A other policemen said. 
"It isn't a work of a gang nor a anti .." Yesung said.

"It is not. " Someone said it behind them ... It was...
"Kyujin!" 
'What are you doing here ?"
"I heard it from the news. So I immediately came here to look at it too... "
"So .. what do you think happened ?" Hyukjae asked. 


 


They went back home to know about Kyujin's thoughts about the damaged car.
They are all gathered in the living room. Ryeowook made tea for their guest. 

"How are you now Donghae ?" He smiled and asked Donghae. 
" Good, pretty good... " 
" Well that good. Say, could you tell us more about last night ? Who's with you ?" 
"Ryeowook and the .. Driver.."
"Okay. Could you two tell us what happened last night ? It was raining hard last night. "

"The road we used to take is on underconstruction so we take a short cut, that why we went to the abandoned town. "
"But before that, we were like circling the road, it takes us nowhere. I keep on seeing that funny-looking tree everytime we passes by.." Donghae added. 
"How about the time where you guys walking ...? " 
Ryeowook looked at his hyung, Donghae gulped and sighed.

" I saw a  white bird following me when we start walking, we have aslo chances of seeing things at the abandoned houses... "
"I see"
"We passed to a mansion that there are lots of gravestones. As Driver-ssi told us. He said that we are getting closer the a road going here.
Until Donghae-hyung ....."

"Unti a old-woman pulled my arm saying that we should passed the town, and the bird is following me is cursed.
She a-also said that ... I killed her."
"We ran away and left her... And .. we reach here.... "

A moment of silence after the story-telling. Kyujin sip his tea and sighed. 
"Everything is connected. Im sure that Yong Il did this for her revenge. "
"But he's not that GUY ! It's LI not LEE !!!" Hyukjae said. 
"We all know that, she's doing from what she knows. The road you were saying is not on underconstruction. I research about the roads near
from the town, there's a road that leads here in a long way but it's the safest way. The road that the driver takes you is the longest and hardest way.
Yong Il confused him too. About the car, it's obvious that she did it. This is a sign that she's doing her part. It is a sign that she's doing her move."
"Well how about ours ? We have to do something. It's a game for god's sake !" Heechul said with his raised voice. 
"Be more careful. We never know what will happens. She's here anywhere. Anytime..."

"Okay so we just let this happen ?!"
"Calm Down Hyukjae ... " Hangeng grab Hyukjae's shoulder and try to make him calm.
"We never let that happen. This is what you guys can do, since th first pendats that I gave you is useless, I made another one. This is different "
Kyujin is taking something on his bag. Then he showed a bag full of rings. 
"This is your rings, there's a special gem on the middle. When its glow, she's there. You can feel her presence once the gem is glowing. " 
Kyujin gave the bag to Leeteuk and take one. He passes that everyone take of each of them.
"Don't remove it. It's waterproof and it's not easily to break... "
"is this free ?" Ryeowook asked.
"Yes of course. "

"Is there any way to stop this ? " Leeteuk asked, with his first gripped tightly. 
"Jungsoo..." Heechul looked at him. 
" I mean, I don't want to see them suffering with this kind of situation. Since everyone is the target but .. Donghae ... It's just... "
Leeteuk couldn't finish his sentence, he dont want to mention of those things anymore. Since he's the leader, he's worried from what could happen.
"From this rate, Im still looking a way to stop this. This is the only thing we do fro this. Im so sorry ..." Kyujin said with a sad voice.
Of course, this is what everyone wants. To stop this and have a peaceful life. But how ? 
There should be someone sacrifice his own life to stop this ? Who knows. Maybe it is too early to stop and continue to play this so-called game.


 



Kyujin left them with mixed emotions. Though , they're still thankful about the rings he gave. 
At least it will help them avoid the lady but still.. 
They dont have any choice but to wait for an answer and make a move. 
To change their mood, they made their lunch together. Siwon, Hangeng and Heechul went back to the dorm after lunch.
The afternoon, others have their own schedule, Ryeowook has a recording in the entertainment later.
Leeteuk and Kyuhyun are called by their manager. Yesung went shopping by himself. So Kangin, Donghae and Hyukjae are the ones who left.

Donghae was taking a nap on his room, Hyukjae was on the balcony, listenign to the music with his headphones on.
He closed his eyes and feel the breeze. The air makes him calm and relaxed. Like no one could ever disturb him.
But ... he felt like someone opened the glass door. There was nobody...

"Hmph, maybe I forgot to closed it... " He thought and returned to his party palace. 
Hyukjae felt a hand brushing his hair. He turned back fast as he could so he could caught him. There's nobody there but him...
It's getting strange, so he rather ignore it. He returned to his party palace and change his song.
After that, he can't move his body. But his eyeball can move, he tried to reach his ipod but he can't. 

W-what's happening .. W-what the hell is happening .... 

Suddenly, His neck is being grabbed, he can't breathe, he can't scream for help because he can't move. 
He's gonna die. He's dying, Hyukjae's losing his breathe. if he could scream ... 
But his chair fall, he fell and now he can't move. Hyukjae's coughing hard. 

Oh god, I thought I was going to die. I thought Im gonna die today ... ... 

Then Kangin came and saw Hyukjae in the floor, catching his breathe. 

"Whoa, are you okay ?..." Kangin raised his brows, carrying apple juice and ice cream.
Hyukjae still coughing and look at Kangin, he's having a hard time to speak. 


 



Meanwhile on the other dorm...
Shindong, Heechul, Hangeng and Siwon have their own schedules. So Kibum and Sungmin are in the dorm.
But Kibum went to buy something from the grocery store. 
For Sungmin ... he was in his room, playing with his guitar, with his headphones on. He's singing by his own. 
He's enjoying it, singing loudly and freely as he wants. Like a monster rock star.
Then.. he felt something cold behind his back. It creeps him out, he thought that it was just the aircon air. 
He got the same feeling everytime, he start to get frightened. He look around the room and take off his headphones on. 
He didn't hear anything so he returned it back, maybe playing some playful song will get him better. 
But it's not. The song that is currently playing changed, the vocals of the singer's voice got deep and it sound like a demon.
He creeps out and he take it off. Sungmin starts to tremble. He covered himself with his blanket and look around the whole room.
Sungmin closed his eyes, trying to calm down. 

It's ... just your imagination Lee Sungmin.. She's not here.. not here. the black Lady is ...

He starting to open his eyes and saw something .... the black lady is standing infront of him .
Sungmin look at the woman's face ... he was crying with blood. Then ... she grinned. 

Sungmin left his bed and he wanted to go outside. The door is locked, the black lady must locked him up. 
He start screaming for some help, he's shouting for Kibum's name. The black lady is following him with her scary grin. 
She's not saying anything, Sungmin tried to open the door but it can't. He's panicking. 

Kibum just got home and closed the door. He heard his Sungmin hyung screaming. Screaming for his name.
He drop the bag and ran to his hyung's room. 

"HYUNG! HYUNG !!!!!"
"KIBUM !!! K-KIBUM HELP ME!!! SHE'S HERE!!!" Sungmin screamed.
Kibum tried to open but it's locked to, he kick the room but it's no use. He take out his phone and called his hyung .. Whoever it is ...

"HYUNG !!! HYUNG !! YOU GOT TO HELP US!!! HYUNG !! " Kibum shouted, still trying to open the damn door. 
"WHAT HAPPENED. WHAT. WHAT IS GOIN---" It was Kangin.
"JUST COME HERE. HYUNG !!! SUNGMIN HYUNG-----!!!" Then it hanged up, but he heard something...

"That's unfair, Kim Kibum..." A woman's voice. It must be that black lady's voice. Kibum dropped his phone, she's still there.
Laughing devilishly. 

"KIBUM!!!! KIBUM HELP MEEEE!!!!" 
"HYUNNG!! HYUUNG!!TCH"


"HYUUUUUUUUUUUNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"