Welcome, Philippines!

A New (A Sequel to Thank You For The Broken Heart)

 

 

Your POV

4 hours has passed and the next thing I know is that Jongin and I are on our way to a hotel. Philippines is such a nice country! I can't wait to explore. We've arrived at a hotel called Shangri La.

"Newly wedding couple?" The counter asked. Jongin smiled and nodded. "You could say that." Then he winked at me, I blushed so hard. We checked in and lay on the bed. "Whan an exhausting trip!" Jongin mumbled and we both laughed. "Should we sleep first?" He asked while smiling. "I don't want to waste my time on sleeping, let's go!!" I shouted and made my way on the door. I heard him laugh. We went to a mall named Mall Of Asia. It's one of the Top 10 biggest malls in Asia!

We were walking and taking pictures of ourselves. After buying stuffs in MOA, we decided to eat first. Jongin and I went to a Filipino restaurant called Mesa Filipino Moderne. Jongin ordered Crispy Boneless Milk Fish and we started eating. The view was very nice. It was quiet and everyone else was eating. I smiled widely.

"Hey, you're creeping me out." Jongin joked. I pouted at him. "Don't do that! Your lips are tempting me!" Jongin whined like a kid, I chuckled. I pouted more then he pecked my lips and smiled. I was blushing really hard.

After eating, we started strolling down the mall. Landmark to be specific. We bought a couple shirt. 

After strolling down the mall, we decided to go to the seaside of MOA. We stared at the view, and I was smiling the whole time.

 

 

"Thank you..." I suddenly mumbled. "What's that?" Jongin asked. "I said thank you.." I repeated and I smiled at him then he smiled back. "What for?" He asked again. I stared at him and back at the view. I sighed first before saying, "For everything. For being there whenever I need you.. For being patient sometimes because of my immature personality... for staying with me." He hugged me tight. "I think I'm weird." He suddenly said and we both laughed.

"You're honestly the weirdest person I know... and that's why I love you." I hugged him back.

 

After enjoying the view of the seaside, we decided to go back to the hotel and rest for a while. Later on, we will come back at MOA, we found out there's gonna be a fireworks event so it's better if we rest first to save our energy for later.

 

 

"AH! ATLAST!" I said and jumped on the bed. I heard Jongin chuckle. "I'll take a bath first." He said and I nodded while turning the TV on. I couldn't understand a single word they were saying so I just walked in the terrace of our room. The view was nice. City lights :)

I felt arms hugging my waist. I smiled. "Finish taking a bath?" I asked and he nodded while planting soft kisses on my shoulders. I moaned dsagsdgsfhsfdgssgsgsdfhgsfhsg no. This is not the right time. He continued kissing my shoulders then started doing the same to my neck.

"Jongin..." I mumbled. "Stop.." He didn't react yet he continued kissing my neck. "STOP." I said firmly. Well, that stopped him. He smiled at me, "I'm sorry. I promise you it won't happen ever again." I hugged him tight.

I took my bath and we walked to the hotel's dining section to eat our dinner.

 

We were eating while telling jokes when suddenly..

 

"OH! HYUNHEE! Is that you?!" A voice behind me called. I looked at the person who was calling me. *Sooyoon?!* I thought. She walked towards us. "You guys are here too! Great!" She said while smiling brightly at me. "Hi, I'm Sooyoon. Are you Hyunhee's boyfriend? Nice to meet you." She introduced herself.  "Yeah, I'm her boyfriend." Jongin smiled at her. "Whoa Hyunhee. You two look so cute together, stay strong okay? Fighting!" She said. *W-wait.. who is she with?* I thought.

 

"So um... are you alone?" I asked her.

 

 

She shook her head.

 

"Nope, Sehun's with me." She replied.

 

 

I looked at Jongin and he was staring at me in disbelief.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guise T.T

Anyways, what's up guys? :D Feel free to comment and subscribe!